Don't Want Your Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro almost whined when the older man pulled away. But after hearing his words, he relaxed slightly, Alejandro slowly sat down on his bed and looked over at the almost finished painting. "Maybe going to that party will be good for me." He thought about it, and then looked over at Zack. "Of course as long as both you and Griffin know where I am in case something happens."

Zack smiled. He turned to leave. "Now your being smart. It's a good idea to make sure that we know where you are and when to expect you back. I know that your almost an adult." He frowned. He wasn't sure of Alejandro's exact age but the boy was in college that made him older than 18 didn't it? "But with the party being so close to someplace that your father goes frequently it's better to be safe then sorry. I need to lay down but if you want to go I'll give you my number so you can reach me if you need to."

Alejandro nodded, and then texted his friend Jamie asking if he wanted him at the party still. Of course Jamie did, and Alejandro stood up from his bed, and walked over to Zack's room. "I'm going to the party." he said leaning against the door frame. "The party is at an apartment building penthouse on 23rd street, and I probably won't be back till maybe eleven." He looked towards the stairs wondering if Griffin was home yet.

Zack nodded and wrote a note for his brother. He knew that Griffin wasn't home yet. His brother wouldn't be home for another hour or so. It was the his boys night out. It had taken Zack years to convince Griffin to try to make friends. His twin had never been a people person and his kidnapping had only made things worse. It had taken time and a lot of patience on Zack's part to find a place where his brother felt comfortable. Now once a week Griffin played pool at a biker bar down town.

Alejandro smiled, and then left the house heading off to meet up with his friend at the party. The party wasn't as bad as he was expecting, he did have alot of girls hit on him though, and he had to explain that he wasn't straight. Halfway he ran into the one person he didn't want to see. His father. He gulped, and tried to avoid him but he didn't so well enough since his father dragged him out of the penthouse. Alejandro had enough time to call either Zack or Griffin, but since he didn't know if Griffin was home, he went for Zack's number. The ringing started just as Alejandro's father kicked the phone out of his hand.

"Hello?" Zack answered the phone. All he heard was music and what sounded like fighting. He hung up. He texted Griffin as he got dressed. He explained where he was going and why. He knew that his brother would head to the address as soon as he got the message he just hoped that he was fast enough because Zack knew that he probably wouldn't be.

Griffin was almost relax when he got the text from Zack. He cursed under his breath. He explained to the bikers that he had do go. Of course once he told them why several of them insisted on going with him. He didn't care if they came with him or not. He just needed to go. He hopped onto his motorcycle and raced to the address that his brother had given him. He was there in less than ten minutes. He stormed into the building with several bikers behind him.

Alejandro's father had him by his dreadlocks, pressed up against a wall throwing punches at his back, as if it wasn't bad enough from a couple of days ago. Alejandro had tears streaming down his face, and it was clear that he was struggling to break from his grip. He wasn't even aware of where his phone went to, or even that nobody in the actual party was stopping his father.

Griffin grabbed the older man and threw him away from Alejandro. He bent down where the younger man crumbled to the floor. "If you can move get out of here. You can trust the biker's if you need help." He turned his attention away from the boy. He doubted that Alejandro heard him. "My brother is on his way. He had blonde hair. He is injured so keep him out of here." He growled at the bikers. One of them nodded and headed back to the door as Griffin lift the young man's father off the floor. "You and I are going to talk. And my friends here are going to make sure that you don't call the cops or try to run away."

Alejandro got up off the floor as fast as he could and found his phone quickly and then ran off. His bruises were already forming, and they were causing it to become hard to move. Alejandro exited the building, and when he found himself face to face with Zack he pushed past him. He turned to look at Zack before speaking. "I allowed you to talk me into going to the party. Well I don't need your sympathy. I expected to die in that house, I expected to be six feet under the ground by now..." Tears streamed down Alejandro's face and his hands were clenched into fists. "I'll be at the house if you need me." Alejandro ran off towards the house, where he stormed up to his room flopping onto the bed sobbing into his pillows.

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Zack looked in the direction that Alejandro had run to. He blamed himself for the boy's pain. He had been the one to talk him into going to the party. He slowly headed home knowing that his brother had the father handled. It took him almost an half an hour to get home because he simply wasn't heal enough to move ever fast. When he reached the house he went straight to the younger man's room. Pale and exhausted he leaned against the door frame. "I don't say you because I pity you Alejandro. I don't feel just sympathy for you. I..." That was all he got out before he passed out. His body sliding to the floor in the doorway.

When Zack started talking, Alejandro looked up from the pillows. Once he noticed the older man passed out, Alejandro got up quickly, and then did his best to get him into his bed before Griffin returned home. Once Alejandro had Zack in his bed, he didn't return to his room, he laid down next to Zack, and nestled his forehead against his neck. Alejandro closed his eyes, before muttering an apology for how he reacted towards. It was partly true what he said though. He had never expected to be saved, he expected to die in his father's house.

Griffin returned to the house with a black eye and a busted lip. But the injuries were minor. The biker gang agree to take Alejandro's father to the hospital. They would take responsibility for any complaint that the man tried to make. This allowed Griffin to check on his family without fear of being arrested. He frowned when he found the boy's room empty. He went to Zack's room. He smiled when he saw them together in his brother's room. "Are you alright Alejandro?"

Alejandro's eyes opened slightly. "Huh, oh yeah." He closed his eyes again, and then shifted pressing closer to Zack. After what had happened that night, Alejandro was going to cling to Zack as much as he could for the moment. He even planned to skip his classes the next day to spend it with Zack since he knew that Zack had been rather bored at home alone.

Griffin nodded. "Get some rest. I want Zack to stay home one more day. He tends to over do it. Illness downstairs if either of you need me." He turned to go. He pause and looked over his shoulder. "Thank you for seeing Zack home. You shouldn't have to worry about your father for awhile. He's going to have to wait for the bones to heal before he can be a threat again." He headed back the stairs wishing that he hadnt given up alcohol.

Alejandro nodded slightly as he fell asleep pressed against Zack. There was no way that Alejandro was getting up in the morning, not with how sore he knew he was going to be. He woke sometime the next day around noon. Shifting slightly Alejandro closed his eyes again trying to get a couple more hours of sleep. He had forgotten that he had not fallen asleep in his own bed.

It had been a few years since Zack had woken up with someone in his bed. He was protective of Griffin so he rarely brought anyone home. He didn't like ribbing his sexual preference in his brother's face. His brother handled it better than Zack thought griffin would considering his past.

Alejandro shifted, his arm snaking around Zack, and clutching the side of his shirt. Alejandro cracked open an eye when he heard his phone going off in his room. Carefully pulling himself off of Zack's bed he trudged towards his room to pick up his phone. The caller ID read Jamie's number so Alejandro answered it. "Hello?"
"Happy Birthday!"
"Yeah thanks."
"How does it feel to be twenty?"
"Like any other age."

Zack stirred at the sound of talking. He wondered who was talking. Griffin rarely got phone calls that weren't from him. He opened to find Alejandro talking on the phone. He smiled when he realized that the boy had stayed home to keep him company. Much to his relief he felt a lot better. Good tomorrow he could go back to work. The crew and his brother would glad to see him.

Alejandro suddenly had a blank stare on his face as he spoke. "You seriously went and told the art teacher that today was my birthday... Great thanks Jamie! Now I'm going to receive birthday wishes from everyone when I return tomorrow..." Alejandro hung up the phone, and set it down. "Hey Zack." Alejandro wandered back towards him. "Just thought you should know that today is my birthday... I'm turning twenty."

"You don't sound very happy about that." Zack commented. He wanted to wish his companion happy birthday but he didn't think Alejandro would appreciate it very much. He remembered when Griffin didn't want to acknowledge his birthday. With them being twins that had been acquired. "Im guessing best wishes and a special meal wouldn't be welcome. So...ummm..would you like to see the houses you will be painting maybe buy some supplies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.