Don't Want Your Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh well..." He looked back at a canvas that he had brought home from a store that he had redrawn the picture out to make it look more like him and Zack. "I have plans for it..." He walked over and picked up the canvas, and picked it up turning to show Zack. "I was going to do a painted version for you..." His face went bright red from showing him the canvas drawing, and moved his gaze towards the side wall.

"You were going to paint it for me?" Zack asked in disbelief. He stared at Alejandro. A blush slowly covered his face. He couldn't believe that the younger man wanted to make something like that for him. "Why would you do something like that for me?" Zack didn't consider himself attractive. He knew that he wasn't bad looking but he didn't think he was anything special.

"Because I figured you would like it. Anyways I hope you like the finished product." Alejandro set the canvas down and sat down on his bed. "I better finish the original before moving on to the painting. Alejandro scoured through his pencil crayons for the colours he was looking for. Later on during the night Alejandro had fallen asleep, his face smushed the palate that contained very small amounts of acrylic paint. He had a a glass with black looking water, and two paintbrushes in his hand that was dangling off the side of the bed. His dreadlocks were splayed out around him almost as if an octopus or squid had been plopped onto of his head. The canvas sat on the bed above Alejandro's head, and most of the picture had been painted, the shading just had to be done, but it had quickly become clear who the two people kissing were.

Last edited:
Zack nodded. Still unsure whatto say. He never considered himself to be a shy person. Hell he was down right outspoken compared to his twin. But Alejandro made him feel awkward and shy. There was something about the boy that made him feel special. With a light blush coloring his cheeks Zack head slowly back to his room. Between the pain and the drugs it don't take him long to fall asleep. When he did he dreamed of kissing Alejandro.

Alejandro woke just for a few moments enough for him to clear off his bed, and strip from his clothing, as well as clear his face. Alejandro slept the rest of the night, and only woke when his phone alarm went off. Alejandro decided to have a quick shower before getting ready for school. Once he was ready Alejandro walked downstairs with his school bag in search of something to eat for breakfast, something more than an apple.

"Im not much of a cook but I can manage pancake if you have time. Or there is cereal." Griffin gestured to on of the cabinets above the fridge. "Im sorry for growling at you yesterday. I hope I didnt upset you. Zack would never forgive me."

Alejandro looked towards the cabinet, and then pulled a chair over to the fridge so he could reach the cereal boxes. "Don't worry about, all you did was simply scare me a bit, Zack explained that it was just the stress from working." Alejandro picked his cereal and then went about serving himself up. "I don't suppose you could work up another frame for something I'm working on for Zack.." Alejandro glanced towards Griffin as he sat down and dunk his spoon into the bowl of cereal.

Reactions: KatherinWinter
"Zack is better with people then I am. I dont have as much patience as he does." Griffin admitted warily. They had learned quickly who should do what to keep their business afloat. Zack was the face of their business for a reason, Griffin thought as he caressed the scar on his face. "Just tell me what size you need. Frames dont take long."

Alejandro nodded when he heard what Griffin was saying, and then quickly thought about the size of the canvas. "Well the canvas is twelve by eight..." Alejandro shoved a spoonful of cereal into his mouth and chewed slowly. He finished his cereal and then went to place the bowl into the sink. "If you ever need to measure it properly it's sitting upstairs on my bed, and if you wanna take a look at what I did for it, then you know where it is." Alejandro managed a small smile towards Griffin, and then picked up his bag heading out the door and walking to the college campus.

Griffin was curious. He needed to check on Zack so it wasn't like he was going upstairs just to look. He slowly made his was upstairs. He silently slide into Alejandro's room. He looked at the canvas. It was good. He knew without a doubt that His brother would love it. He took note of the size and started planning the frame as he headed towards Zack's room.

Alejandro sat in his art classes dealing with his friend Jamie, who would not shut up about some sort of party that was happening that night. Eventually at the end of the day, he simply put his hand in Jamie's face and pushed him away as he headed home. Alejandro pushed into the door quietly, and then scurried up the stairs to finish the painting.

Zack hurried Alejandro arrive home. Tired of being alone he struggled out of bed. It took awhile for him to get to his feet. While he wasn't as tired or as sore as he had been yesterday. He was still too sore to move too quickly. He was pale by the time he reached his door way. He had to stop to catch his breath before continuing on to the younger man's room. "Did you have a good day at school?"

Alejandro glanced up at Zack, and smiled. "I did, although my friend Jamie kept going on and on about this stupid party tonight." Alejandro looked back down at the panting that he was currently doing the shading on. "He kept asking me to go, and I told him not but couldn't come up with a good excuse." Pressing the paintbrush to the canvas Alejandro stroked the colour across the painting.

"Why didn't you want to go?" Zack asked curiously. At Alejandro's age he had been out as often as he dared. He hadn't wanted to leave Griffin alone too often for fear of what his brother would do. But he had gone out whenever he could. He thought that going to a party might have helped Alejandro. The younger man needed to build up his confidence. Being with friends that accepted him could do that.

"I don't know... I guess it's just the area that it's in..." Alejandro looked over at Zack. "I mean the place the party is at is literally near one of my father's favourite bars.." Alejandro looked back down at the canvas and finished off a couple of more strokes, before standing up. He pulled his shirt off, and when he turned around a large scar that ran up the length of his spine became visible. It was also clear that the scar wasn't from his sex change.

Zack slowly made his way over to Alejandro. Partly because he was still weak and partly because his mind was locked on the large scar that ran the length of the younger man's spine. He gently placed his hand on top of the scare. He caressed the scar. "What happened?" He asked. Although he had a pretty good idea. He wondered if Alejandro would be able to tell him. Griffin had several scars that he couldn't talk about even after all these years.

Alejandro shivered at Zack's touch, and then turned around finding himself face to face with Zack's chest. He did't realize that Zack was taller than him. "Well.." Alejandro looked up at Zack. "It was the first time my father started abusing me.. The night that I came out as transgender. He took one of the kitchen knives and yanked it up my back." Alejandro glanced away from Zack, his face showing that he looked as if he was about to break down.

Zack cupped Alejandro's face. He gently turned the boy's face towards him so that he could look into his eyes. His other hand went around the boy's waist pulling him closer. His fingers gently traced the scar. He couldn't believe that a father could do something like that to his son. "You have nothing to be ashamed of Alejandro." He hesitated for a minute. Then he lowered his lips to the younger man's. He brushed his lips across Alejandro's. It was the barest whisper of lips against lips.

• Love
Reactions: Naomi Tuesday
Alejandro had went bright red when Zack pulled him close. He was not expecting anything to happens like that. His semi-closed when Zack leaned down to him and when Zack brushed his lips against Alejandro's, Alejandro had a tingly feelings spread like wildfire across his face. He had never come close to kissing anybody ever, this would be consider as close to his first as he's ever gotten. He just hoped that Griffin didn't show up and ruin the moment.

Zack wasn't vastly experienced. Most of his time was dedicated to his brother. But he knew enough that he knew that he was attracted to Alejandro. But he wouldn't rush the younger man. While he was confident in who and what he was the younger man wasn't. He brushed his lips against the other man's in another gentle barely there kiss. The he pulled back and gently caressed Alejandro's face. "I am very attracted to you Alejandro. But I wont push. You have to decided what your ready for."

Status
Not open for further replies.