Don't Want Your Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro put Griffin's number into his phone, and made sure to label it properly. He then looked up at Griffin when he heard what was being said. "And I really hope that you don't have to beat the shit out of me, because I would prefer not having to run from a rather good home." Once Griffin was gone, Alejandro cleaned up his mess the best he could, and then set his phone down on the nightstand, before pushing his bag off the end of the bed, and yanking his clothes off to fall face first into the beds pillows and quickly fall asleep without pulling the covers over his body.

Zack ate and talked to Griffin. His brother explained that he was already working on a frame. He thought he might be done with it in the next day or so. Griffin told him that Alejandro had already called it a night. He was disappointed about that. He had been hoping to hearing more about the younger man's plans for the murals. But it looked like it would have to wait. After he ate and took his medication Zack let Griffkn help him up the stairs. He checked on Alejandro before going back to bed. He insisted on covering the younger man before allowing his brother to help him into his own bed.

Alejandro shifted on his bed, his arm pulling out from undeneath the pillows revealing the quick wrap job that he had down on his wrist. Rolling onto his back tendrils of dreaqdlocks fell around him, a couple landing on his shoulders. He seemed rather peaceful, and unplagued by any nightmares.

Zack was almost safely out of the room when he heard Alejandro stir he turned towards the younger man. He wanted to wish him good night if he was awake. His eyes fell on the wrap job on the boy's hand. He looked at Griffin with an accusation in his eyes. His brother pushed him out of their guest's room and into his own. Griffin didn't speak until Zack was laying down. "I already talked to him about it. He'll be fine."

Alejandro slept the rest of the night only waking when the alarm on his phone went off. He got up slowly turned the alarm off, and then pulled on clothes, and grabbed his bag, heading downstairs to find something to eat, and grab his sketchbook before leaving for school.

Griffin was up when he heard Alejando head to school. He never slept much. He checked on their guest but the boy seemed fine. Griffin hoped that the younger man would remember to call him if he needed to. He let Zack sleep as he got ready for the day.

Alejandro grabbed himself an apple, and then quickly left the house, checking the house number memorizing it before heading off towards the college in which he sent the morning doing his art classes, and then once the lunch time hit he headed towards his father's house, and made sure he wasn't there before entering it and going to get the few things in his room which really consisted off clothing and some of his art supplies. He then quickly left going out the bedroom window, and jumping over the backayard fence when he heard the front door open.

Griffin worked with the crew through the morning. He kept an eye on his phone. He promised the crew a bonus for having to deal with him alone. He was not as good with people as his brother was. The crew agreed to deal with him for a couple of days.

Alejandro returned to the college with enough time to make it to his last class in which he had time to work on some more mural ideas drawing up a couple of forest scenes, and a waterfall scene.

Zack hated being home alone. He hated having nothing to do. He spend the day texting reassurances to his crew. He worked on plan and placed orders. He even played a few games. But mostly he was bored out of his mind.

Alejandro entered the house quietly unsure if Zack was asleep or not, he then walked upstairs to drop all of his stuff in his room and change into a fresh pair of clothes before grabbing his art stuff, and walking downstairs to work on some of his homework. Part of which consisted of making up a graffiti mural which he used the idea of him and Zack kissing without making it too obvious that it was suppose to be them.

Griffkn come home late. He had wanted to be home when Alejandro got home to make sure that the younger man was ok. But one thing after another had gone wrong. So he didn't get home until after six. He stopped at KFC and grabbed them some food before heading home. He stormed into the house and right to the kitchen. He threw the bag of food on the table. "Eat!"

Alejandro looked up from his sketch book as he was still working on the graffiti mural idea, and then reached over pulling open the bag, and then pushed the sketchbook off to the side so as not to ruin his sketch book as he ate. He pulled out a few pieces of chicken and then ate them silently, staring at the drawing he was working on.

Griffin slammed a plate on the table. He growled as he angrily placed chicken, cole slaw, and a biscuit on the plate. Then he stored out of the room. He returned a couple minutes later mumbling under his breath. He jerked open the fridge and grabbed a soda. He slammed the fridge shut and stormed out again.

Alejandro looked towards Griffin, and then decided against talking to him, after finished his own dinner he made his way upstairs where he sat on his bed listenining to his music while continuing his drawing. Once he was done the lines, he went searching for his pencil crayons which he seemed to misplace already. "Dammit." He muttered under his breath and climbed off the bed and searching for his pencils in his bag, his small bag of razors falling out of the beg to the side which he didn't notice.

Zack heard Alejandro moving around in the guest room. He got out of bed slowly. It hurt to move but he was tired of being still. It took several minutes just to get out of bed. He was breathing hard and pale by the time he reached the younger man's room. The first thing he noticed was the bag with razors in it. "Oh... Alejandro..."

Alejandro looked over unaware of the bag on the floor. "oh hey, what are you doing out of bed?" He asked as he stood up holding his pencil crayons in his hand. Alejandro picked up his sketchbook from his bed and walked over to the doorway. "I want your opinion on this drawing, it's for one of my classes, and your brother currently is rather scary, nice guy, but his scary when he's had a frustrating day." Alejandro showed Zack the drawing he had been working on hoping he wouldn't notice that it was suppose to be the two of them kissing.

"I was tired Of laying around and wanted to check on you. Griffin doesn't like dealing with the crew." Zack explained. His eyes didn't leave the bag of razors on the floor. The sight of it bright back memories he hadn't thought about in years. "Just give him some space. Once he's had some quiet time he'll calm down." He spoke automatically. It took him a minute to realize that the younger man was trying to show him something. Reluctantly he dragged his eyes off the razors and to the paper that Alejando was showing him. "Wow. That's a nice picture. I like how it hints at the two people kissing without giving away their identities."

"Thanks." Alejandro then looks back to where Zack had been staring. "Oh fuck... I'm so sorry, I didn't know that fell out." Alejandro walked over and picked up the bag, and the stared down at it, rather than placing it back into his bag, he opened up the bag, and dumped the blades into the wastebasket next to his bed that contained pencil shavings. He then tossed the old bag onto his bed and walked back over to Zack. "I thought I had left that out of my bag..." Alejandro looked down at the floor and then glanced towards the picture he had drawn. It didn't take him long to blush. "Do you really think it's good?"

Zack nodded. "Yes I do. I think it is a wonderful picture. It would make an excellent outdoor wall mural. Maybe by a park or something." He gave so thought he could think of a couple of places that it might look good. "I might be able to find someone who is interested if you want to do it large scale." He wavered on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.