Don't Want Your Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro looked up from his spot on his bed, and then got up heading towards Zack's room. Poking his head into the room, Alejandro looked at Zack. "You called." He said as kept his sketchbook hidden behind him.

Zack smiled. "I thought you might be closer than Grifffin. My brother doesn't make the best nurse. Could you help me down the stairs? I need to eat so I can take some more medication." he admitted. He looked at the stretch bookncuriously bu didnt ask.

"Uh yeah." Alejandro walked into the room carefully, and set is sketchbook down at the foot of Zack's bed before moving towards him to help him up, and down the stairs. "He may scare me a little but your brother is actually really nice.."

"Don't let him hear you say that." Zack told him only half teasing. He leaned heavily on Alejandro as they made their way down the stairs. He hated being weak but he knew that without the young man's help he would never make it down the stairs.

Alejandro did his best to help Zack down the stairs and once he did he made sure to sit him down just incase Griffin came in to find that his brother was standing. Alejandro sighed, and then looked at Zack. "Oh give me a minute, I forgot something." He quickly rushed upstairs pulling his sketchbook off Zack's bed, and carefully pulling the picture he drew of Zack from the book before flying back down the stairs.

Zack sat on the stairs struggling to catch his breath. Griffin was in the living room. He could hear his brother working on a carving. He smiled at the sound. He waited for Alejandro to return. He wondered what the younger man needed. He turned when he heard Alejandro return.

Alejandro stood next to him. "Here let me help you into the dining room first." Alejandro leaned down and made sure that Zack was leaning on him before helping into the dining room where the pizza still sat on the table. Making sure that he was sitting down, Alejandro sat down next to him. "I thought.. Well actually Griffin mentioned it.. But here this is for you." Alejandro pushed the drawing of Zack towards him, and then looked away quickly, his face bright red.

Zack carefully picked up the drawing. He studied the picture for several minutes. He was amazed at the skill the picture showed him."You have a real talent. I will have to have Griffin make a frame for it. He wondered if that was what his brother was working on now. It would surprise him if it was. "Thank Alejandro."

Alejandro looked towards Zack, his face still bright red. "Your welcome." He pulled the pizza boxes closer to Zack, and then showed Zack the current picture he was working on. "I thought this would make a nice mural." Alejandro stared down at the almost coloured picture, thinking about how he was going to do it on a wall, and the scale factor.

cityscape_painting___tutorial_work_by_mixpimp-d68owk2.jpg

"That is perfect." Zack told him. He exactly which house he wanted to house he wanted to put it in. "This exactly what I was hoping for. Wood and city scenes. We need a different scene for each house. If you can come up with at least a dozen different scenes we will be in business. Make a list... Actually better yet tomorrow we can go buy supplies."

Alejandro smiled, and then pulled his sketch book back towards him. Looking down at the picture he flipped through his sketchbook looking for a few more ideas until he came across his interpretation of his father. Alejandro quickly pushed the sketchbook away from him, and stood up heading upstairs quietly. He didn't want to say anything, or even explain what he was going off to do. Alejandro entered his bedroom, and from his bag pulled out a small bag that contained several of his old razors. He zipped open the beg and picked out the cleanest blade he had before closing his door.

Zack was busy staring at the sketch that Alejandro made of him. He was plotting and planning. He was the details man. He made sure nothing and no one got forgotten. He was organizing his plans for the next few days.

Griffin saw the younger man go upstairs. He recognized the look. It was one he had wore for more than a few years. He put the wood down and went up the stairs. He didn't pause at the closed door. He simply opened the door. "Don't you think your father has hurt you enough?"

Alejandro looked to the side, he already had a few cuts across his already scared wrist. "It's not just my father, it's my mother... it's what everyone thinks about the fact of me being transgender... It's the pain I've gone through..." Alejandro set his razor off to the side. and then stood up. "It's the reminder that what ever happened to me, is still going to remind me years from now... I guess it dosen't help that I still wish to be six feet below the ground."

"That can be arranged." Griffin told him blandly as he leaned against the door frame. "Does it matter what others think of you? Why does that a bunch of snotty strangers opinion of you matter? Why would you let a bunch of stuck up idiots have that much power over you. I don't know much about you Alejandro. But I can honestly say that I don't think less of you for being transgender. I admire the courage it must have taken to get the sex change with everyone against you."

Alejandro sunk back down to the ground pulling his legs up against his chest again. "It's noce what your brother did for me, but I never truly expected to be saved from that house, part of me expected to die in that house, but now I'm here, and things are different. The only thing that seems to bother me is letting Zack see me like this. The idea of this being the thing he sees isn't exactly what I want... I don't even know how he would react, or if he even likes me the way I do him. I mean I've only know him for a few hours, and I've already got strong feelings for him."

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Griffin sighed. "Don't let him see you hurting yourself. Zack will only blame himself." He moved away from the door. He awkwardly knelt beside Alejando. "I don't know how my brother feels about you Alejando. What I can tell you is that I think he could care about you. But not I won't let that happen if your going to self destruct around him. You have a chance at a real life. You can accept it or destroy it. I know what it's like to want to die Alejando. I also know what it's like to be given a second chance. If you need to talk ill listen."

Alejandro nodded, and then looked at Griffin. "I think I'm going to get some sleep.. Tell Zack good night for me will you. Oh also I need to get most of my stuff back from my dad's somehow... I've still got house keys, and I know when he's not at the house so I can go pick them up tomorrow during on of my free blocks at the college."

"Put my number in your phone." Griffin insisted. "I understand you wanting to do get the stuff on your own but don't be stupid. If he shows up or you feel uncomfortable for any reason call me. I'll be in the area. Zack would never for give me if something happened to you." Griffin winced as he stood to his feet. "Clean up in case Zack insists on checking on you before bed."

Alejandro nodded, and then pulled out his phone, and then looked at Griffin. "What is your number?" He asked and then looked down at the mess he had made, and then went silent staring at it for a second before looking back up at Griffin.

Griffin recited his number. "I will try to get Zack to stay home a day or two. He doesn't handle pain well. You staying out of trouble will go along way to getting him to agree." He moved towards the door. "I like you Alejando. I think you are good for my brother. He deserves some happiness in his life. Don't screw this up. I would hate to have to beat the shit out of you. But I will do whatever I need to do to protect my brother."

Status
Not open for further replies.