FONT1

don't go in the woods
CAST | LORE | IC

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

Jasper scoffed at the pair of them, giving his arm an absentminded rub. "Of course you're not sorry for scaring me now…" He quickly backtracked. "Not that I was scared to begin with but you know, you could admit it fa-"

He cut himself off as Joan started to move away, Candy deciding she was staying right where she was. Oh yeah...the party; he honestly wasn't sure if they'd even make it there tonight, he didn't have the faintest idea where to go.

"You're a sadist Candy cane ," He called over his shoulder, following after Joan. "Watch ya back though. I'm getting you back."

"Do you even know where we're going?"
He asked Joan, resting his elbow up on her shoulder.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
LEE ASHLYN CASTER
Courtyard
Interactions:

The jacket was forgotten as soon as Ash heard Elise's voice. His expression immediately brightened, which made him feel a little awkward but it didn't stop him from hugging Elise back. The other sleeve of his jacket dragged slightly against the ground with his movements.

He laughed softly against her hair, giving her a little squeeze as she rambled away. "I really missed you too," He said, drawing back to look at her, his cheeks beginning to ache from how much he was smiling.

"Here.." He murmured, taking the umbrella from her so he could hold it above them both. "It's all really great, I haven't met all my roommates yet…"

He rubbed the back of his neck, pink bleeding into his cheeks as he reached for her hand. "How is it for you? Nice roommates?"

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
DAKOTA YAKAMA
Interactions:

Kota hadn't expected the response his dream had gotten, nore the fact that so many people had had similar dreams themselves. "Well that isn't weird or anything…" he muttered, taking another drag of his joint, still debating if he should lay off or not.

"Right? Never found it though," He said to Kellen. He'd always felt like he was looking for something in those mazes too.

He offered Leo the last half of his joint. "Think I'm done with that tonight," He said, deciding he didn't mind the dude since he also came prepared and he'd seemed cool before. Him and the other guy, Casey.

He downed the last of his beer, the taste was disgusting but it never stopped him from drinking it. He threw the bottle towards the bin without much coordination; it ended up smashing against the wall.

"Oh shit!"

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
DAWN VENTURE
Interactions:
luc @Vinn | richie @Kuno

Given the opportunity, Dawn would have stood still for the rest of the night, holed up in the dark of her room with her arms around Luc and the burn of cheap vodka in the back of her throat. It was easy for her to fall into that type of thinking, to get so caught up in a horrible day that she was paralyzed by it, but luckily, Luc wasn't the same. For as co-dependent as they often were, the other girl forced her hand more times than Dawn could count. She would never admit it, but the prodding was appreciated. It was just what she needed.

So when Luc mentioned crashing a party, an outsider party in Abernathy hall, Dawn didn't try to dissuade her. She simply nodded her head, took another drink from the bottle and locked the door to her dorm behind her. She swung the key around her finger as they left the building and crossed the grounds, the terror from that afternoon finally starting to fade away. "I don't think a bunch of poor kids are going to want to share their beer with us," Dawn speculated as they approached.

No one seemed to notice as they entered the room. It was already hazy inside, filled with the familiar smell of pot and cigarette smoke and it made Dawn want one for herself. She looked around, fidgeted, and reached for the pack in her pocket. Lighting one, she handed what was left of the bottle to Luc. "Do you want a beer?" she asked. Beer was disgusting, but for someone who couldn't hold her alcohol, anything would do.

From the corner of her eye she caught sight of him. Red hair, warm smile, light as ever on his feet. Dawn felt her heart clench in her chest and she turned away, hoping that he didn't see her. The last time she'd spoken to Richie, she was stomping on his heart and starting rumors behind his back. Since then, she'd refused to say anything to him at all, wouldn't even look at him in Latin class, but now it seemed unavoidable. "Never mind," Dawn turned wide-eyed back to Luc, "I want to go. I don't know these people. We don't belong here."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
LUCIDA ABERNATHY
cigarette duet ༄
Interactions:

Like many of her other requests, it didn't take much for Dawn to cave.

"Come," Luc insisted. "It'll be fun."

She needed this - they both did. Luc could almost hear her mother's laughter, mocking her for the bruises and scars inflicted by the Provider.

If only you were more like your sister.

Her mother wanted to hide her. Tuck her away behind her siblings in a place where no one could see her. Luc wondered what it would be like if she listened. To hide in a dark corner, lick her wounds and shrink under the eyes of another.

Ha! That couldn't be her.

"I don't think a bunch of poor kids are going to want to share their beer with us."

"Why not?" Luc giggled, "Are poor people really that stingy?"

She was of a different nature with Dawn. Of her many lies and flaws, Luc felt that only she could see through them. It made her feel safe. It made her feel wanted.

The way she looked at Eugene. Richard. Henley - was unacceptable.

Plucking the cigarette from Dawn's mouth, Luc took a deep drag and blew it in her face. She wasn't sure when it began, but she felt deeply for the Venture girl. Aside from her siblings, Luc didn't try to understand what love was. She just knew she had to make Dawn happy. She projected herself onto her, and the reflection of her slumping head had to change.

"Babe. Stop grovelling." Luc lifted the cigarette back to Dawn's lips, tempting her to take a deep breath. "There isn't a place that you don't belong when you're with me."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
BENJAMIN KOVENSKY
Interactions:

"You guys want to like.. maybe find it?"

After being whisked around the party, Benji finally found himself gravitating back to the group of degenerates. He had an easy smile, slightly buzzed from shotgunning a number of beers. He couldn't help but overhear the talk of mazes. It struck a chord and he wouldn't dare to admit that they haunted him.

Hell, the liquid courage gave him the go.

"Couldn't hurt to look, hm?" If he were to drag anyone, it would be the boys.

Wrapping his arm around Baby, he gave him a smooch on the cheek. "Hey, Babe."
At one point during the party, Benji had bee lined straight towards his best friend and thrown him over his shoulder. Every year, he would go off making first years uncomfortable and question the nature of their friendship. It was a tradition to fuck with the freshmen, along with his best bud.

"So? What say you - pussies. Are you down?"

He would surely come to regret his drunk blunder.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
PERSEPHONE FRELING
Loïc Nottet - Mr/Mme
Interactions:
baby @neptune | richie @Kuno
The party scene was never her style, hadn't been since she was little girl. Even when her mother had glitzing parties, Persephone had spent her time tucked away.

So, it felt odd to be handed a beer. Looking at the brown coloured glass of the bottle. Nothing fancy. Holding the rim of the bottle to her nose. Percy's nose crinkled at the bubbling carbon rearing her nose momentarily. Like a cautious animal, she took a sip of the drink.

Looking at the bottle characteristically of someone sheepish of the contents, after the taste. Nose all bunched up. "Beer is weird..." Percy admitted behind the veil of her blonde strands. Feeling her cheeks flush as she drank from the bottle again.

Small measured, dainty sips. Trying to ease herself into the taste. Not wanting to waste the offered drink.

"There's a lot of people here, Baby." She admitted looking between the faces and mixed conversation. Lips pursed together nervous at being around so many people. Perhaps the regular party-goer wouldn't find the crowd anything but normal. To Percy, everything was a little overwhelming.

Her gaze drifted to the group Richie was included in, offering a shy little wave. Only to flinch when Baby pushed off the wall by her. Even the sudden perk of his voice.

"Maybe its the just the atmosphere? Grimsworth isn't a field of flowers..." Percy added in a meek voice. Though, it could have easily gone unheard over the party.

Returning to her drink. She finished in a few chugs, trying to dampen the heavy anxiousness in her empty stomach.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Cyrus Grey
Close My Eyes Forever - Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne
Interactions:
EWAN ABERNATHY @neptune
Walking out of there seemed like a haze. Not the good kind either. Heart racing a hundred miles an hour, she didn't even notice how much her hands were shaking. Each step felt like it was weighted against an aching body.

One step... Two... Three...

One after another, it just felt so hard. Everything was so unsettling now. Walking on jelly legs didn't seem to help either. Cyrus's hair was tangled and knotted. Messy from... from that. Glassy brown eyes were red from the tears that stained her cheeks. Blotches of bruising began to bloom along her collarbone and sun-kissed skin.

"I know when you die," she heard in the hall. God, she wished someone knew how she would die... So, it could be done quicker. Cyrus thought continuing on her path. Hands tucking into her pockets. Stopped when she recalled the voice from her mental catalogue.

"That's nice, got a knife? Might be good to speed it up." Her bite was lost in the edge of what she was feeling.

Turning back to look over her shoulder. Marks from mistreatment littered an expanse of skin, even her hair couldn't completely cover. Even her voice showed she'd been screaming. It just happened she was lucky to see only Ewan Abernathy here.

All founding family kids were the same in some way. She wouldn't be surprised if there's a weird mill of incest all up and in there.

"What the fuck are you doing here anyway?" Cyrus spat with her face beginning to burn up. Boiling anger and pain, misplaced. Taken out on the wrong person. But, it saved her from breaking down in front of him.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
R I C H I E

Interactions:
percy x the boys

Physically, Richie was present at the boys' side. The odd chuckle or smile here and there kept him tethered to the nonsensical conversation taking place, and he lounged somewhat comfortably in the corner, content with being in the foreground of their circle.

But inventive minds wandered, and truthfully, one such as Richie never quite stayed focused for long. His eyes drifted. They flitted to and fro over the assembled mass of teenage bodies, lingering on the smoke lifting into the air. The pungent mix of tobacco, weed, and cheap perfumes was growing more intense by the second. But what was a party without it? A snorefest. That's what it was.

Around the time of the conversation's fifth inning about dreams, Richie rose languidly, tossing off his cigarette butt to the trash. He wasn't really one to stay stagnant for too long. It was time to get up. Move around. See more of the party. The redhead murmured a "'scuse me" to his associates - likely unheard - and slipped away, easing out of his hallowed corner. As his eyes rose, he caught more than a few eyes of some familiar faces. But it was to the right that he suddenly saw her. Them, he should say.

Them. The blondes.

It was a little juvenile, he knew, to group the girls together like that. But the two were seldom seen without one another. Lucida and Dawn, chained together in embellished sisterhood. The rich girls of Grimsworth. Pretty and coveted. But he only coveted one.

Dawn's back was turned to him. Funnily enough, her back was always turned to him whenever he saw her. Purposefully, he was sure. Dawn Venture could fool almost everyone but him.

He remembered when her eyes were the only thing he would see.

Richie's focus drifted away, his expression bland. Even if she refused to look at him, he wouldn't let her or her friend see the want shining in his eyes, the desire to go speak to her almost overwhelming. It'd been months since he'd last spoken to her, since he'd last held her, and months still since she'd decided unceremoniously to crush whatever romance they'd had. Hell if he knew why - well. Shit. He knew why. And he knew another thing too.

He wasn't going to chase her. He didn't have to.

It was a stroke of good luck that he managed to spy Percy in the crowd - a welcome distraction. Her timid wave almost made him smile, and he approached in his own relaxed manner. In the interim, he watched as she chugged the entire beer in his hand, and he -

Jesus. Was she trying to get drunk fast?

"Hey, slow down. No one's coming to rat on us," He joked lightly as he came up to her.

Abruptly, Richie paused, bringing his hand up to his face as he mimicked looking deep in thought. After a beat of silence, he relaxed, nodding solemnly to himself.

"Yeah, you look better to me. Nurse must've done something right." He smiled lazily. Lightly, he jerked his thumb behind his head in the direction of the refreshments station.

"You want some food or something? Knocking back beers like that are gonna beat the hell out of you if you're not careful."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
casey dawson-lepage
Interactions:
benji @Vinn | dakota @Ghostly Boo | leo @MiharuAya | kellen @Adrian | richie @Kuno | percy @Bubbly Potions

Surely it was just a coincidence, that a small group out of the hundreds of students at Grimsworth all had the same dream. Recently. Baby didn't know what to make of it, he didn't want to think too deeply on it, afraid that he might end up with more than he bargained for. Instead, he was content to sip his beer, cheap and foamy and now more than half gone.

It wasn't until Benji had burst in out of nowhere and thrown him over his shoulder like a ragdoll did Baby feel any better. He hadn't seen his best friend since leaving for break. He'd sent a few postcards over the summer, but something like a phone call was out of the question; he wasn't made of money. It was good to see Benji again, even if the other boy put both of their sexualities into question every time they were together. That was just Benji, and no matter what it did to Baby's delicate heart, he would never ask his friend to cut it out.

Beer can now empty, Baby tossed it toward a nearby trashcan where it missed and the aluminum plunked against the floor. Oh well. With Benji's arm around him and the feeling of a kiss lingering on his cheek, he leaned against the other boy and raised his eyebrows at the suggestion to look for this so-called maze.

His stomach felt tight again. "Where would we start?" He looked around at the other boys and wondered if they had the same reservations or if they were just better at hiding it. If there was something to search for, in Abernathy Hall or elsewhere, they'd find it between the lot of them.

Looking over his shoulder, Baby managed to locate Percy again, wanting to invite her along but she seemed caught up in talking with Richie. She looked okay, the opposite of how she talked when they'd met up outside. He inclined his head for her to get in on the action, but wasn't sure if she noticed.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Let's Get This Party Started
Collaborative Post For:
Ivy x Calista

The girls had a lot of catching up to do. Gossips to share. Arm snug in the crook on the other's. Calista calmly walked with every inch of heel and attitude. Like she owned that place and ruled in the company of friends. Pitying any simpleton to question her now or Ivy in their moment of sultry glory.

They were hot. She'd be damned to have that mood ruined for her.

"Girl you keep that up and I might just take you back to my room tonight," Ivy teased, hearing the soft sound of a familiar band playing in the distance. No doubt coming from the party.

"I wouldn't say no," Calista laughed in retort. Her gaze met Ivy's from the corner of her eye. A smirk tugging on her cheek. "Only if you're game though," her voice was a sultry purr.

Ivy was delightedly surprised by her response, having not expected it. "Mhm definitely not a bad idea," she confessed, eyes alight with amusement.

She turned her gaze away, admiring the halls. She wasn't often in this building but there was always something to see here. "I think I prefer Florence Hall," she said absently.

"Of course you would," Calista mused at the comment of liking Florence hall better. Picking at her nails and rolling her eyes. Subconsciously, it seemed a trait habit. The eye rolling, head tilting into the only girl's arm. Light blue hair brushing against the coarseness of Ivy's jacket.

Still thinking over the remark of them both having some fun. "Well, us girls know how to please. We know what's good and not. Where some boys are absent minded—thinking the cock only goes in." Her words were coy and sinful, tell any eighty-old Catholic woman. Calista was a Satan spawn, short skirts, fishnets and a choker.

"You're not wrong, though I could definitely introduce you to someone who knows how to use his mouth quite well," She said, her voice a playful pur.

Twiddling her fingers a little vulgarly, her smirk held true and coy. "I have plenty of practice too. Very good with my fingers, ask my flute." Calista didn't even mention that it made her breathing more controlled.

Ivy's brows arched, a look of interest definitely shining in her eyes. "Maybe you should play for me sometime." The suggestion definitely wasn't for her to play the flute.

"Oh definitely, it'll be a concert worthy performance." Calista winked. "You'll love the crescendo," that was a promise. Her oozing confidence and aura admitted.

Ivy gave a quiet laugh of amusement, she quite enjoyed the girl's company, she was almost as shameless as herself. "I'll take you up on that sometime."

She waved a hand toward the door to the party. "After tempting a few people and getting a little tipsy," She said with a wink as she opened the door.

"After being a bit of cock tease," Calista slipped inside. Admiring the crowd and people. Taking in the atmosphere; music, people need just noise. Collective of bodies and the music. "Right, drinks!" She cheered looking for the drinks table. Steering her and the blonde towards the table.

Clicking her tongue—Calista, trying to decide which drink she wanted. "Which do you recommend?" Gesturing to the beverages available. Wanting some form of an opinion on what might be the best selection.

Wiping her gloss, with her thumb to make sure it didn't run.

Ivy snorted and selected a beer. "Unfortunately it seems they grabbed nothing remotely good." She gave a light shrug and glanced around. Her gaze lingered briefly on a few familiar faces.

"Cheap and nasty," Calista pointlessly agreed. Picking her poison in a bottle and knocking the cap off. Taking a sip tasting the bitter dry, against her sweet flavour gloss. Not, something she'd recommend. "Now, something for a really good time." Her eyes scanned the room, looking for a notable or potential dealer.

"Well dip me in candle wax and set me on fire, cause I wanna get lit tonight." Calista mused with the nasty beer bottle against her lip. Scanning the room. Finding Mister Cigarettes amongst the crowd—he seemed the type to know a dealer…

"I'm sure that won't be an issue," She murmured. She glanced in the general direction of her gaze and spotted Kellen. She blinked a little, surprised to see him after he'd vanished for so long...

She was about to make a remark about him being fun.

Usually she would go over to join in the conversation but really, there were some people over there that she'd rather avoid. "Something pretty catch your eye?" She asked, as if she hadn't noticed the group.

"Something pretty? More like trouble," Calista gestured to Kellen. Taking a sip of her drink. "He has a poor taste in cigarettes though," she told Ivy. As if it was a status report.

"Any of them have drugs, you reckon?" The girl reached into her shirt and pulled. Few bills out. Flashing a cheeky smile. Warm from the multitude of bodies in the room. "We're dancing too! Gotta show off how hot we're looking tonight!"

Parties were like this social butterfly's nectar. It made her hyped until she dropped.

"Mr trouble used to, not sure if it's still his scene," Ivy murmured. "I'm sure one of them has something on them.

She laughed softly at the pills in her hand, hardly surprised. "Let's get this party started then."

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
HUNTER NOLAN
I ain't no joke - Eric B. & Rakim
Interactions:
sang & emery

If only looks could kill.

Hunter bore a hole into Emery's skull as he squirmed under his gaze, and the last word was barely out of the smaller boy's mouth before his brother scoffed and turned away. Useless words, as always. He tossed the worm's body off to the side. No point in keeping the stupid thing if it didn't lead to any answers.

Sang's questions were given more focus. He turned bodily, completely ignoring Emery as Sang was given the full brunt of his attention.

"You got a lot of questions," Hunter replied brusquely. Redhead was annoying him, but she was making some good points. Something needed to be done about the old fart - and his little minions too.

The quarterback moved over to a desk and sat on the edge, the wood giving slightly under his weight. Truth be told, he didn't want to be doing this. Plotting and scheming and spying. He'd never wanted to. He wished he could block it all out like Emery did, or give it no thought like Sang. Happy and carefree...what did that feel like, he wondered? He'd tried his best to put it off last year. But it didn't work. Nothing did. And now it was his last year of high school.

Tick tock. The clock was running.

Hunter clasped his hands, his brows drawn as he thought for a moment.

"I don't think the Provider is a concern to us now. I take it he only bothers those kids...and that's fine. For now." He spoke with an assurance he did not feel, and his eyes flitted between Sang and Emery listlessly. "As for them...Sang."

The intensity of his look was palpable.

"I want you to keep an eye on the girls. Feyre, Dawn, Sang - whatever the hell the rest of them are named. Make friends with one of them or all of them, I don't give a fuck. I just wanna know what they're doing. Feyre seems like the loneliest of them. Try her first.

"Emery, you've got classes or clubs with Alistair Blackbourne, right?" Even if he didn't, the implication in his voice was clear. He stared Emery down, as if to pin him on the spot. "Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me like he's one of their ringleaders. At the very least, he's a freak with no friends. You could be one."

Hunter didn't leave much room for argument. And he left even less as he stood up, flattening the collar of his jacket with a pronounced shake.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to this party. Do my part," Hunter finished, contempt heavy on his voice.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
MR. WILLIAM GREAVES
GM Post - NPC (History Teacher)
THE RAIN had mellowed down to a drizzle when a young man stepped out from the faculty building. He was an unfashionable fellow, with a jacket that was two sizes too large, shoes that were clearly worn from use, and curly auburn hair that stuck out at odd angles; all suggesting a careless disregard for how he was perceived. Yet, he was a fairly popular teacher at Grimsworth. He was a good-natured man, imbued with such love for history--his subject of expertise--that his passion was contagious to all those that had the fortune of learning under his guidance.

His name was William Greaves. Will, to those who were familiar to him.

He made his way down Loverman Lane with umbrella in hand, bracing himself against the cold. It was almost curfew, which meant he had to make his rounds and ensure that no students were still loitering about. Of course, there were far easier ways to do this--ones that did not involve walking in the rain--but Mr. Greaves had to keep up appearances.

And besides, he had other duties to attend to.

Before long, he reached the courtyard, where he spotted two individuals standing near the statue. They were Elise and Ash, two of his best students. After an uneventful summer of near isolation, it was good to see familiar young faces again. They seemed to be in high spirits.

"Good evening," he greeted them, gracing them with a small smile. "How was your summer?"

There was still some time before curfew, and it seemed poor form to rush the pair back into their dormitories when it was only their first day back.

@Ghostly Boo @Sanguine Fox

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
ewan abernathy
Gnossienne no. 3
Interactions:

Making others uncomfortable was easy, and Ewan thrived on it. The subtle exchange of power, that little twinkle of fear in a person's eyes when they couldn't quite tell if the strange things he said were to be believed or if it was all in jest was more lovely than any other natural wonder of the world. It was why he stuck to the shadows, why he lurked around corners and inserted himself into conversations where he wasn't wanted. Everything he did was a way to feel powerful, to be in control…

But all of that went out the window when someone got used to him and the flatness in the familiarity of Cyrus Grey's voice made Ewan frown. Of all the students passing by, why her?

The frown on his face only deepened as she walked on, leaving him like he nothing, as if they weren't old enemies. Her defiance of their normal routine forced him from the shadows and into the light where Ewan got his first look at her in months. Although he would never admit such a thing, Cyrus was a pretty girl—her long hair, her sun-kissed complexion, a coy smile—it was enough to make a normal man fall in love under the right circumstances.

What he saw in front of him wasn't Cyrus.

Absent was the fire in her eyes and the usual smirk on her lips. She looked beaten, run through, her hair was a mess and from what he could see of her skin, she was covered in bruises. He opened his mouth to speak, a rare moment of compassion poised on the tip of his tongue, but it disappeared as soon as she snapped at him. What was he doing out in the halls? Besides trying to regain his composure after being frightened half to death?

"None of your business," he spat back. "What are you doing? You're a mess." A part of him wanted to reach out and inspect her further, but he was more likely to come away with a stump than any insight.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
THE HEIRESS
GM Post - NPC
AFTER THE EVENTS of that afternoon, the Abernathy heiress wanted a change of scenery. The four walls of her bedroom had started to drive her insane, for in the silence all she could think about was the Provider, his cruel smile, and those horrid worms that curled around his wrists.

A party would be good for her. For so long, she had shied away from the Outsiders, only talking to them where no prying eyes could see. Now, she felt compelled to rebel. Her heart still burned with fury at the Provider's taunting words.

How satisfying it would be to watch him take his last breath.

The only problem with such last minute decisions was that it led to careless mistakes. Though the building was named after her family, she found it difficult to navigate. After all, she never had any reason to be at Abernathy Hall, being an heiress of the Founding Families. This hallway, in particular, was devoid of any people, making it impossible to ask for directions. But she took her time, gazing instead at the portraits on the walls. The faces were familiar. Long ago, her parents had told her that these were her ancestors. No matter how much she tried, however, she could not remember their names.

Suddenly, fear stole her heart at the thought of ending up like her ancestors--nothing but a dusty old portrait on the wall to indicate that they'd ever lived…

But otherwise forgotten.

@Sanguine Fox @MiharuAya @Kuno

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JOAN LAMBERT
CRIMSON & CLOVER - JOAN JETT
Interactions:
It was just the two of them again, and Joan was glad for it. Truth be told, whenever Jasper ran into his other friends, Joan usually felt like the third wheel. Sometimes, she was afraid that her friend would replace her with someone else. It was a silly thing to worry about. After all, it didn't seem like the sort of thing Jasper would do. But what if he proved her wrong?

At Jasper's inquiry, the girl could only shrug.

"I just wanna crawl back to bed," she replied with a yawn. "I don't even know why I said I'd go to the party with you. You're the popular one. Parties aren't really my scene…"

Suddenly, she stopped walking, her attention captured by the strange door towards their right. If it were closed, it would have perfectly camouflaged itself with the wall, and Joan would not have noticed it.

But it was ever so slightly ajar.

"Is that...?" The question hung in the air as she looked towards Jasper with an arched brow.

A hidden door?

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Cyrus Grey
Close My Eyes Forever - Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne
Interactions:
EWAN ABERNATHY @neptune
"My dorms are in this building," her glare was fixed. Subconciously, she reached for the shirt she wore. Pulling it closer to her body, shaky hands gripping the fabric. Brushing her hair back to where it suited her and covered scattered marks. "Thanks, duely noted." Again there was no bite to her words, like their normalities decreed.

"You saw nothing." Cyrus pointed out to him. Fingers darting along the expanse of a dead and lonely hallway. Asides from their two bodies within the lined path. "This didn't happen," frantically her words ushered from her lips. In her chest, her heart was pounding against her rib cage.

She looked like she was going to panic. Be sick. Something so uncharacteristic to the loud obnoxious presence that always had been, Cyrus Grey.

Everything about her former self had been charged. Now, she was a mere embodiment of listlessness and anger. So much anger replaced that witty sarcasm, that fueled her every breath. Paranoid maddened her eyes with the lack of trust in the person closest to her at that moment. An enemy. Someone, she was at the near point of crumbling in front of.

Breathing started to hitch. Looking further past the halls. "You didn't see anyone leave did you?" Her voice broke at the question. Glassy eyes began to water, but there wasn't much room for tears anymore.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
dawn venture
symphonia IX - grimes
Interactions:
luc @Vinn

"Don't do that," Dawn wrinkled her nose, tickled by the smoke, and waved a hand between them. "And I'm not groveling," she insisted. "I would never." With anyone else, Dawn would have been embarrassed, nervous over her soft, vulnerable insides being exposed to such scrutiny, but there had never been anything to hide with Luc. Despite their differences, and all objections, they were somehow kindred spirits; she didn't care if the other girl knew how torn up she was by her own hand.

Like a baby bird accepting a meal from its mother, Dawn leaned in to take the cigarette back between her lips. She took a long drag in hopes that the nicotine would ease her racing pulse, but the deep breath in left her a bit sick.

But Luc was there. Like a candle in the dark, she was there and Dawn wanted to hang on for dear life. The other girl—best friend, the sister she'd never had, the only affection she'd ever known until him--was her only comfort in a room full of indifferent faces. "I love you," Dawn said to Luc's reassurance, now convinced to stay a while longer. "Dance with me."

The music was some metal monstrosity, not conducive to a slow and intimate sway, but Dawn didn't care. She took Luc by the hand, her cigarette in the other, and pulled her to an open space near the center of the room. The drab walls blended together as she spun around, catching another glimpse of lovely red hair near the wall.

And blonde.

Blonde hair. A pretty girl. Almost ethereal, soft, and all of the things Dawn knew that she wasn't. Richie looked...happy. Something else she could never do. Jealousy burned inside of her. Dejection. Embarrassment. Regret. He was happy. He wasn't thinking about her.

But that was the price to pay for letting go.

She pulled Luc close and spun the other way, her back to Richie and his friend once more. She flicked the ash from her dwindling cigarette and looped her arm around Luc's waist while the other took her hand. Dawn rarely lead, but then again, she barely danced. Oh well. Anything was better than turning and running, red-faced and stupid, back to the dark safety of her dorm.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Emery Nolan
SONG NAME - SONG ARTIST
Interactions:
Hunter @Kuno Sang @Sanguine Fox

The aggravated look that Hunter wore was a common one. It often seemed to appear anytime Emery was around. A fact that the sensitive brunette always noticed. After all this time, one would think that he would have grown used to the harsh treatment. But instead, it only made him feel more dejected.

As Emery finished answering, he gazed up at his brother with a hopeful expression. The topic was insects, something that he was uncommonly knowledgeable about. He was sure that he had responded correctly, giving Hunter the desired information. However, as the male tossed the worm to the side in an exasperated fashion, Emery knew that he messed up again. A tight pain ached in his chest, his head ducking shamefully.

While Sang began asking questions, Emery merely listened quietly. He watched her curiously as she spun in the computer chair, admiring her carefree nature. Though he began to feel dizzy from the constant spinning and his gaze soon wandered back to Hunter. They were good questions, but the brunette would rather avoid thinking about the Provider.

When Hunter decided that they would leave the Provider alone, for now, Emery was relieved. He nodded his head in agreement to the others' words. The mysterious man clearly held some type of supernatural power. It wasn't something he thought they should mess with.

The moment that Hunter called his name, Emery perked up. His head lifted from the floor with a pleading expression, his body tense with nerves. "I do…" He answered timidly, unsure where this was leading. While he listened to Hunter explain about Alistair, Emery couldn't help but feel sorrowful. Even if Alistair is an heir and part of the founding families, the brunette still had sympathy. Emery knew what it felt like to be considered different and feel alone, and he wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even someone who was supposed to be his enemy.

Emery blinked in surprise, happy that his duty was simply to become friends. "I just have to become his friend?" He asked. His naive mind had not connected the dots about what Hunter was asking him to do, or their involvement with his scheme. "I don't think he likes me, but I can try."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:
Joan-@Adrian

"Me, popular?" Jasper asked, pointing to his own chest with amusement. "Joan, you've known me better than that," He joked. He was popular for pranking and that wasn't always a good kind of popular.

He was about to speak again when Joan beat him to it, drawing his attention to the space on the wall. For a second he didn't see what she meant, it looked like an ordinary wall… That is until he saw the slither of dark that was actually a doorway.

"Woah…"

Jasper moved closer, pushing a hand against the well hidden door, opening it wider. He stared into the small space, then further into the space, a narrow staircase tucked to the right, lit by some creepy candles.

"Ah…" He came further into the room trying to look down the steps. "Man, this building just gets weirder and weirder."

He hesitated a long moment before adding. "Want to see where it goes?" He glanced towards Joan, brow arched.