don't go in the woods
CAST | LORE | IC

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Aoife Sheridan

Interactions:
Everyone | Zeke

Annoyance and anger. That was what Aoife was feeling while watching Lucinda Abernathy walked out like that bitch owns the place. Was it envy? Perhaps though she would never admit it. She loathed how cool she looked; and how that girl managed to land a scratch on the Provider.

Aoife never planned to directly attack the Provider. She's not a savage. She prefers underhanded methods, to let someone do all the dirty work while she does all the thinking. Though it would be a lie if she denied that she didn't have any ideas about killing the Provider with her own hands.

Trying to distract herself from her own thoughts, Aoife looked around. The Blackbournes had already left the building along with Venture and the other Abernathy.

The only one that's left was her and Florence.

Her instincts got the best of her. Before she realized it, her feet brought her to the man bent on the ground. Her eyes were filled with so many emotions that it was even hard for her to distinguish them.

"Get up." She commanded. Although her voice was commanding, it mixed with another emotion. An emotion that she kept denying over and over. "You look so pathetic that I'm starting to get-"

Her breathing suddenly got labored and tight as pain seared around her throat. She was slowly losing her breath. It was an all too familiar feeling that constantly reminded her that she was getting too emotional. Too vulnerable.

Her lithe fingers touched the silk fabric on her throat as she forced herself to calm down. The erratic beating of her heart was slowly and steadily returning to normal. So does her breathing. The tightness she felt was fading away.

No matter how close they were, no matter what they've been through, Aoife cannot be vulnerable. Especially around him.

Thus, without saying another word, Aoife left the tower. Not daring to look back.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Feyre Abernathy

Interactions:
Founding Kids, Dawn @neptune
Feyre gritted her teeth as the Provider struck her younger sister across the face. Her eyes traveled immediately to Dawn then, her best friend since child hood. Soon the room was filled with a thick smoke as the Provider fled the children, the smoke stung her eyes and burned her nose with its intensity and by its design. Feyre tried her best to ward off the bothersome smoke but ultimately it was not something that could just be waved off. She knew that she would need a deep clense in order to ride herself of this horrible stuff. Once the smoke cleared, Feyre was already searching for Dawn. When her friend took her hand a sense of relief swept through her body. She followed her best friend to the door and out, desperate for fresh air once more. She and Dawn leaned on each other as they took the winding stairs down. The smoke still somewhat affecting her vision as she walked away from the centralized point of the attack, it was slowly starting to lift and get better. "Soup and a deep cleanse is what is called for once we get back to the dorm." She said softly her voice a little hoarse due to the last gift of the Provider.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE
Interactions:
Avery, Serena @Ghostly Boo
Danger is a mirror; and truth, in its basest, simplest form, has a way of revealing itself when one's life is on the line.

The truth was, Alistair still cared about Serena. The truth was, Serena still cared about him. They had come from the same individual. They had a shared history. Nobody understood the other more than they did.

But when danger ceases, simple truths revert back to what they once were. Messy. Complicated. A tangle of roots.

At her cold words, Alistair looked at his feet, the sting of the venom biting into his ankle like acid. What she said was true. It was just luck. If the opportunity hadn't presented itself, would he have done something? What could he have possibly done against the Provider?

Why did it always have to be him?

"Next time," his voice shook with fear, though he disguised it as anger. "Next time, I'll leave your fate to the worms."

Alistair didn't dare to look at his brother, knowing he would instantly regret his words if he did. instead, he turned away from them, the fog and darkness engulfing his figure until he was no more.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
HUNTER NOLAN
I ain't no joke - Eric B. & Rakim
Interactions:
n/a

Amidst the cacophony of screams, garbled threats, and shattering objects petering through the stony ceiling Hunter laid upon, one thing made itself abundantly clear to the large quarterback: hearing all this was one thing. To see it was a beast of another nature. Frankly, none of the disturbing comments made throughout his silent vigil made any sense to him. He'd figured something cult-like was going on, but God. The Provider's order to kill him? The screams?

He just needed a glimpse. Just. One. Glimpse.

At the two faces of the tower sat a paned window each, a collective alley of stone brickwork lying as routes between the two. There was enough of a ledge for both to sit upon and look in, but of course Hunter wasn't going to do that. No - but if he could simply peek in from the edge…without exposing himself.

Not that that was much of an issue. To his ears, the founding children sounded preoccupied, and Hunter ignored the sounds of chaos from within as he swung back over the edge of the tower, looking once more for all the familiar footholds. To climb down was far trickier than going up. But he was both sure of mind and sure of hand. Patiently, slowly, he swung to the side, grabbing hold of the rocky ledge at the corner. Then, very carefully, he pulled his head up, bringing just the top part of his head up to peer through the edge of the window.

He saw…He saw…

Enough. More than enough. The room within reflected and danced off his gleaming black eyes, the figures inside nothing more than grim caricatures. Smoke obfuscated his vision briefly; but abruptly, it was drawn away like a curtain, fading away with the decrepit old man - The Provider. Some of the children had things on them; leeches or snakes or...worms? Biting creatures that they plucked off without a second thought.

Was this…normal for them?

There wasn't much time to reflect on that. Suddenly, they began to leave, starting first with a blonde rushing out the door. Hunter went the opposite way; as his feet touched the ground at the rear of the tower, he could hear them exiting through the entrance, one by one. Quiet conversation sparked amongst a few of them; some panicked, one more angry. He recognized the furious hiss of the Blackbourne boy. Alistair. Hunter's brows furrowed at his words.

"Next time, I'll leave your fates to the worms."

Ah. So they had been worms. But from where? Had the Provider thrown them from his pockets? Besides, he'd never known the damn things to bite. As the Blackbourne children left, Hunter came from around the side of the tower slowly, watching their figures recede into the distance. Another night, and perhaps he would have followed them. But tonight a bigger prize awaited him. Slowly, he reached for the tower door handle, his eyes intent as the knob turned with no resistance.

He would come to the others bearing gifts.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
THE CLIMBING VINES
Collaborative Post For:
Emery x Benji

From an outside perspective, Benjamin Kovensky was standoffish. Though interestingly enough, he seemed to always be surrounded by people. There was undeniably something about him that made him difficult to approach. He was well known - well liked. The mediator - an instigator - the team captain - the shoulder to cry on. It was the contrast between the warmth of his smile and the cold shoulder he gave to those outside his circle. There was no colour lighting his eyes until he knew or took an interest in someone. It felt good to be under his attention.

"Hm. I'll take it." As much as Benji wanted to push the words to be repeated out the boy's mouth, he refrained. Instead, he enjoyed watching Emery as he gushed happily to himself.

He was a sweet kid. Like a shy animal, it took time for Emery to finally warm up. Benji was persistent, his curiosity piquing when he noticed the shadow of a boy following behind The Hunter Nolan. At first, it felt like a favour to a friend. Then, a genuine friendship formed between them. Although his lack of assertion did sometimes grate on him, Benji couldn't help but genuinely like the kid. He was sweet to Emery - which was a rare and selective kind of treatment from Benji.

It made some people.. jealous.

The feeling of embarrassment was weighing on Emery, taking the air from his lungs and suffocating him. It was too much to bear. "Uh, um...I was going to plant it against the wall, so the vines could climb up it as it grows." The brunette spoke quietly, eyes glancing away as he desperately tried to change the subject.

With an awkward shuffle around Benji, still avoiding eye contact while his face remained red, he walked towards where his plant was set on the ground. Emery lifted the pot and brought it near the wall of the greenhouse. "Lets clear some of the ivy first…" He mumbled, more to himself than any sort of direction. As his lithe fingers pulled at the vines, he felt an awkward silence. "So, what were you up to this summer?" He asked timidly, finally glancing to the other now that his face had palled.

Benji dropped the hand held to his mouth that he used to silence his chuckles. He didn't want Emery to think he was making fun of him, but it was funny to see him shift in and out of his awkward mannerisms.

"My summer? It wasn't very fun." As he tugged at the veins of ivy, Benji recalled the letters he had sent to his friends throughout the break. They mentioned little of what he did. "I mean, I worked for most of it. Trained in competitions for the rest."

When Benji responded that his summer wasn't very fun, Emerys brows knitted together with concern. He silently listened as the other explained about his busy schedule of work and training. "Oh, I'm sorry." Emery replied meekly, shifting awkwardly as he felt bad for asking about something unpleasant.

"Um, uh…" He mumbled, trying to think of something positive to say. "Oh, um...At least it looks like the training paid off!" The words fluttered from his lips cheerfully, his innocent eyes glancing down at the other's body, noting its athletic appearance, before lifting to meet his gaze again.

After a mere moment, it dawned on Emery the implications of what he said, and his face blushed a light pink. "Uh, I mean-...I-...You-...I- I bet you did great...at your c-competitions. You're a hard worker…" Emerys gaze dropped to the ground, embarrassment washing over his face.

"The hell? Don't apologize. And yeah, you bet." A nasty smirk pulled Benji's lips as he flamboyantly ran a hand through his hair. "Look here, Em. This is the face of a winner." He was fucking bragging. Mostly so Emery wouldn't misunderstand. It wasn't fun, but Benji enjoyed staying busy. A workhorse, through and through. "What about you? How was your summer here?" He tried to hide it, but there was a slight hesitation to his inquiry.

Emery giggled softly at Benji's boasting, feeling grateful at the change in subject. It was much easier talking like this with a task, something to help ease his mind while his hands worked. As Emery helped pull at the vines, he huffed as he tugged with his entire weight. The vines had become stuck to the wall, and required much of his puny strength to free.

Emery was always most comfortable talking about someone else. Even if he didn't always know what to say, it was still better than the uncomfortable attention brought onto himself. At least with Benji however, Emery knew the interest was genuine, and wouldn't be used to trick him later.

"It was fine," The reply was quick, almost robotic from its over use. The thought of bothering someone with his problems was difficult, and always made him feel guilty but he forced himself to continue knowing Benji wouldn't allow for such a meager answer, "It was a bit boring." Emery left out the part of the intense loneliness that plagued him. "But I had time to work on hobbies," He added, never wanting to sound too down or unappreciative.

Benji bit the inside of his cheek. It kept him from saying anything out of line. He appreciated Emery's growth in the ability to open up. But it still concerned him. "You know, it's okay to be more honest with yourself. I'm glad you had your hobbies, but it's important to acknowledge how you feel instead of dismissing them." Benji offered his friend a soft smile and brought the pot between them.

"Yeah, sorry…" He apologized instinctively, a frown forming on his lips. Once some space near the wall was made, Emery began digging a small hole for the plant. The ground was cool, the shovel sliding into the moist dirt easily. Carefully, the two transferred the Scottish flamethrower, delicately with the support trellis.

When everything was done, and cleaned up Emery stood back to admire their hard work. Even in its juvenile state, he still found it beautiful. As he whipped his dirty hands together, he peered up at Benji with a tender expression. "It will probably only be in bloom for another week or two," He spoke softly. "But, I'm glad we got to see it together." A light blush formed on his cheeks, and he quickly glanced away. "Thank you for helping me. It was fun. And...I'm glad you're back." They spent the rest of the early evening in the greenhouse, admiring the flower and exchanging laughter.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
TIMESKIP

Date: September 3, 1989 (Sunday)
Time: 20:00 (An hour before curfew)
Weather: Raining
Temperature: Cool​

Night has fallen in Grimsworth; and under the cover of darkness, more clandestine meetings are being held.

There is a tradition among some students--a gathering in one of the many empty and unused rooms in Abernathy Hall. The list of attendees is small enough so as not to gain suspicion; and only the chosen few who have proven themselves trustworthy are invited.

There will be drinks, drugs, and some games to start off the year. After all, what is a party without a little rule-breaking?

Little do they know, they are not the only ones who are up to no good.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

Jasper was heading to the small party, coming down the hall towards the room with only one shoe on his foot and the other in the process of being pulled on as he hopped down the hall. He'd spent the last five minutes attempting to untie the blasted laces.

"Ah ha!" He said to himself, shoe finally on even if the laces were loose.

It was forgotten when his eyes landed on Joan in the hall ahead. His expression lightened with mischief as he jogged towards her, trying to be as silent as possible, however it wasn't easy when running.

"Boo!" He said loudly, catching her on the shoulders and giving her a little shake. After releasing her he stepped back.

Reactions: Ardent
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JOAN LAMBERT
CRIMSON & CLOVER - JOAN JETT
Interactions:
Jasper @Ghostly Boo
Abernathy Hall was deceptively large.

Joan spent the last five minutes trying to find the room Jasper had told her about. As usual, however, she found herself lost in the middle of some random dark hallway. If it weren't for the light of the outdoor lamp posts seeping in through the windows, it would have been pitch black. There was no one else around, but she kept going. Everything else looked the same anyway. Even if she retraced her steps, she would have only ended up in some other random place, as equally lost as she was right now.

Luckily, she wasn't alone for long. When she heard footsteps, Joan began to turn around, but Jasper had caught her before she could get a good look at him.

"Motherfucker," the girl said, balling her hand into a fist to give him a good thwack on the arm. It was probably a little harder than necessary, even if Joan didn't intend it to be. "Where the hell have you been? I hope you brought a flashlight."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

"Bloody hell Joan!" Jasper muttered, rubbing at his arm with a mock pout, though it did actually hurt. It usually did when you got hit in the same place multiple times in a day.

"I was getting ready. Why are you stumbling around like a headless chook in the halls anyways?" He asked, looking around the halls. He didn't in fact have a light nor did he recognise the hall they were in. It looked similar to a few others but he was sure he hadn't been to this one before.

"Anyway, have you seen Zuzu around?" He asked, heading down the hall. He figured they'd eventually be able to find the room they were after, it couldn't be that hard right?

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JOAN LAMBERT
Interactions:
Jasper @Ghostly Boo
"I was trying to look for the party. Duh." Joan rolled her eyes as she said this, rubbing some warmth onto her arms. Grimsworth was always cold, but now that it rained outside, it was even colder. They started down the hall as they continued their conversation.

"Me? Aren't you supposed to be her friend?" She said, cocking an eyebrow, "Figured she'd show up by now."

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

"This place is like a maze, I swear. It's too big," Jasper muttered. He was always getting lost. He glanced down another hall with a small frown, chuckling awkwardly. It was a little embarrassing that he couldn't find his way back to a room he visited before.

"I'm not her keeper." He sighed quietly. "I thought she would have shown up by now too." There was still time, she'd get here.

"This place is a little creepy, don't they light the halls?" He paused for a second. "Afraid?" He taunted Joan.

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JOAN LAMBERT
Interactions:
Jasper @Ghostly Boo
Joan scoffed.

"Afraid you'll piss your pants, yeah," she retorted after a heartbeat. In truth, Abernathy Hall kind of freaked her out too, especially at night. She never quite got used to the vibe, despite having lived at Grimsworth the past year. There was just something about this place that was so unnerving. She shivered involuntarily, the night air's chill ghosting over her body.

"Maybe she got held up by traffic or something," Joan shrugged after a thoughtful pause, her voice a murmur as she nibbled on a fingernail. She favored the one on her thumb; sometimes she favored it so much it would bleed. "Why are you so worried anyway? Zuzu can take care of herself."

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

Jasper scoffed with a roll of his eyes. "As if, you're the chicken here," He said with a huff.

"Yeah, that's true." Sang usually flaked out on them or was a little late, but this was different, she should be here, she'd have at least let him know. He looked towards Joan, debating whether or not he should explain why he was worried.

Instead he pushed open a random door. "No reason, just like having my friends around." He pushed the door open wider, it gave an eerie creak. "Let's explore," he said mischievously.

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Cyrus Grey
THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING
Interactions:
none
TW: Mentions of Assault/Abuse and Blackmail

Cyrus had been tossing up even going to the party for a couple of hours now. Staring at her clothes in bed. Her hands tracing over the various outfits she could wear. Brown eyes drinking in the coverage that each outfit should offer her. An amount she hoped would bring some span of comfort to her.

She changed in the dorm room when she was sure that everyone had left. Made sure to wear an undershirt and cover herself. Blankly, Cyrus then sat on the end of her bed and stared at herself in the mirror. Pulling up her undershirt to look at the burns that littered her stomach. Tears were beginning to sting her eyes. Breathing did not feel possible for a moment.

Flashes of memories. A disgusting smell of cigarette smell. Hazy vision and blotted laughter. Searing pain and blood.

Cyrus was not there anymore, she knew that. But it was still something that crept up on her.

Fuck she needed to forget. Needed to feel numb.

Lowering her shirt, she reached for a comfortable flannel and pulled it onto her arms. In a few measured steps, she took a few paces towards the mirror. Staring at herself. A mere shadow of the person she was last year.

Something that seemed to have caught the attention of a few people.

People she did not want to bother. Tears were silent as they fell down her cheeks. Cy did not want them to worry…

Not at all. Nor did she want the secret to coming out.

Eye held on a letter that had been barely tucked away in her bedside table drawer. It had been sent to her days before school started. A warning she would listen to.

For a long moment, she stared at herself. Frown creasing her brow. Before swallowing the bile that burnt at her throat. Turning on her boot heel and leaving.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne

Interactions:
Anyone

It's not like Candy is completely lacking in the social skills department, but she had to admit she's not exactly the pinnacle of human interaction either. She can hold a conversation just fine, and she's not worried about making friends since she gets along with a few of them. She's familiar enough with meeting people and somehow establishing a sort of connection if she's feeling like it.

So, why in the hell is she wandering the halls of Abernathy like a lonely ghost instead of partying?

The answer is simple: revenge.

Last year, the first time she attended the party, a senior scared the shit out of her. She knew that the guy that scared her had already graduated and left Grimsworth though Candy still wanted revenge. And what better way to do that? Terrifying others, of course!

Candy smoothed out her white, victorian sleeping dress before picking up the white stuffed rabbit she brought along; making sure to hold it by its arm. She's been hiding for a while now, waiting for a target until she heard footsteps.

Finally! She could hear their familiar voices getting closer and closer. Taking a deep breath, Candy began her act.

"Help me..." she whined in a creepy voice, stepping out of her hiding spot so she can stand in the middle of the dark with a bunny in hand. "...please help me."

Candy took a step forward, her pale hand reaching out. "I just want to play!"

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Emery Nolan
SONG NAME - SONG ARTIST
Interactions:
Hunter @Kuno Sang @Sanguine Fox

As Emery's feet carried him towards the abandoned office, his body moved with sluggish trepidation. While this wasn't the first, and likely not the last, that he would have to attend a secret meeting, it still always weighed heavily on him. Emery hated the feeling of sneaking around, of having to make excuses or even lie to his friends. They were the one source of comfort and kindness in this strange world. Yet, he was being an awful friend in return.

When he finally arrived, the atmosphere was dense, the air thick. Normally he would be happy to spend time in such a cozy place and peaceful place. However, in this case, he wasn't there to relax. Instead, they had a very burdensome topic to discuss. It was the same one that had plagued them since first coming to Grimsworth.

While Emery waited for the others to arrive, he paced back and forth. His gaze was lowered, his fingers anxiously picking at his nails. It was difficult for the brunette to calm himself, his mind swirling with thoughts and emotions. Ones which he would rather avoid.

Even though Emery hated these meetings with a passion, he knew he would only incur the wrath of Hunter if he avoided them. So, he simply complied. Doing his best to attend despite his uneasiness to make the other happy. But, once he left, he often would push as much of the topics from their meetings to the back of his mind.

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Sanguine Faust
Interactions:

A rather deep growl rumbled from the red heads chest as she stared angrily at the end of the hallway. The size of this school was beginning to grate on her nerves - the stares of some of the other students didn't help her rapidly declining mood either she pulled out a rather poorly drawn map. Each uneven line and shaky curve picked at her ire, but Sanguine forced it down as she shoved it back into the pockets of her jacket. The paper crumpling under her grip was a brief release as she took a steadying breath to calm herself. After all, she didn't need to attract any attention to herself while she was trying to get to her destination.

It was supposed to be a secret after all.

With the directions repeating in her mind, Sanguine turned on her heels and headed down the next corridor and then the next. Slowly, the people thinned out and her breathing follow suit. It didn't take long for her to find the office after that, though she had to check her progress every few minutes lest she walk into another wrong hallway. The door was a painting covered in a heavy layer of dust to add to the secrecy of the room. Scowling in disgust, she used the sleeve of her jacket to open it and gain entry.

To her surprise, Sanguine was not the first to arrive. If she recalled, the boy across from her was Emery - a lesser of two annoyances. It hadn't been long since she was introduced to Hunter and Emery but they had only met once and he seemed the more timid of the two. However, it was a reminder of being told to listen to the other one, Hunter.

Annoyed again, Sanguine stalked over to the desk to slump into the old desk chair. Pushing herself off from the floor, the furniture spun idly from left to right, controlled fully by her boot clad feet. It took a second for her to look over at Emery again, scowl still present, "So. How long do we have to wait for the pompous asshole?"

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
THE HOTTEST COUPLE
Collaborative Post For:
Ivy x Calista
Party air was approaching and the resident moonchild was here for it. Returning to the dorm had come in such a state of disarray and Calista found herself collecting shards of her crystal altar. It had been enough to say this girl had a temper. A rarity. Yet, when she saw her stuff destroyed amidst the destruction. Calista had no words. Only glares and murderous auras.

Great… Freshly cleansed crystals were due for a cleansing date with the next full moon. Time to chart that out, after a few drinks and potential lines of cocaine.

Elise seemed sweet and innocent amongst most of the chaos. Joan… was just Joan and one could really leave it at that.

-

Tying her sheer cropped shirt, puffed sleeves and admiring herself in the bathroom mirror. Glitter and other fun pieces of makeup scattered about the sinks. An array of joyous expenses and things to make her feel good about herself. Mutually to feel as good about herself too.

"What colours do you think tonight?" Cali called out to her companion. She was going to black sheer crop (it didn't reveal anything) and washed out blue jeans that were tight on her figure. Expressively giving her arse some credit that skirts didn't always give.

She was thinking hazy smokey-eye or something softer. But, it was also the final year at this shit hole. So, she might as well go out with a bang or several bangs… Right?

Ivy was sporting a thin-strapped indigo crop top that did wonders for her boobs, as she'd admired a few times now. They'd been matched with a pair of snug, frayed jeans and her favourite denim jacket.

She leaned against the wall beside the mirror, casually picking up Calista's makeup, admiring the shades. She had already pocketed one and it wasn't even a shade she liked, it just caught her eye and ended up in her pocket.

"Go bright, it'll make your eyes pop," she said, snapping the packet closed. She'd been using it to check her own touches.

"Okay," Calista purred before looking at the other girl. Starting with her eyes. Picking through the shades, and arranging the coloured glitters.

Stopping a moment, popping the makeup brush in her hand between her lips. Taking in Ivy's appearance. Stepping over to the girl. Tightening the straps at the back of the crop. It did wonders on her body, yes, but there was so much more potential. Tightening the straps was only the start. "What shoes are you thinking about?" Calista said looking down at the frayed jeans and admiring the entire look as a whole.

Slipping a piece of rose quartz into the jean pocket. The mere crystal loving witch offered the other a smile. "For the best of luck and fondness of fun," she mused. Returning to the mirror, settling on her colours. Stands that suited her pale complexion and drew out the brightness of her eyes.

"Some strappy pair of flats I have," Ivy said, smirking slightly at the girl's touches to her outfit. She wasn't against anything that made her look better.

"You think your pretty rocks will do that?" She asked, pulling out the quartz. She supposed it was pretty. "Do you walk around with these in your pockets often?"

She honestly didn't know the girl that well, though she definitely enjoyed her company enough that she wouldn't mind getting to know her better.

She returned the stone to her pocket, giving her hair a little fluff after admiring herself in the mirror. "I could use a little fun tonight," she said decidedly. She looked good, why shouldn't she have it admired.

"We'd make a hot couple," she said, giving Calista a wink after taking in the pair together.

"There's no shame in carrying pretty rocks around. They could always counter as a weapon," Calista countered, taking the bottom of her lip. Freshly coated with a soft nude gloss. Kissable and sweet (she liked the flavoured ones).

A chuckle came from Calista at the remark of fun and what the night would hopefully bring. "Well, wear that pretty crystal with pride." She teases, mocking kisses in Ivy's direction.

"The hottest couple," the moonchild corrected with her signature crescent moon drawn above her brow.

"You know it, babe."

"Now come on, can't keep this all to ourselves now, can we?" She grabbed up her shoes so she could put them on and they could head out.

"I think we're done now," Calista admitted in a calm tone of voice. Beginning to pack away some of her makeup, noticing there seemed to be one less piece. Brow cocking slightly. Offering a single question to Ivy. Asking if she had in fact taken it.

"No, why would I?" She said in response, looking somewhat offended at her question. "I haven't seen it either," she muttered. "It probably fell down or something," she said with a shrug as she finished pulling on her shoes.

"Lets go."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JOAN LAMBERT
Interactions:
Jasper @Ghostly Boo Candy @DANAsaur
[ OOC: Asked @Ghostly Boo for input on the Jasper bits ]

With a nonchalant shrug, Joan followed Jasper through the door, fully expecting a room on the other side. Except it wasn't a room. It was yet another hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. The door closed behind them with a screech, but neither Jasper or Joan had moved to do it.

They exchanged a wary look. Neither of them had felt a breeze.

"Alright, this is getting a little weird," Joan broke the silence, trying to turn the knob, but it just wouldn't budge.

"Shit," she muttered in exasperation, "It's fucking locked."

Just then, she heard what sounded like a little girl's voice. Heart hammering in her chest, Joan turned her head to see a pale figure on the other end of the hallway.

She let out a glass-shattering scream, hiding behind Jasper and holding onto his shoulders for dear life.

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:

"If you're pulling something on me again Joan…" Jasper warned, reaching for the door, to see for himself. It wouldn't be the first time Joan had attempted to scare him, though the door was definitely a nice touch...a very nice touch.

He didn't get the chance to try and open the door, not when a creepy voice began speaking down the hall. He turned, slowly from the door to look, the blood leaching from his face as he caught sight of the pale figure down the hall a… WHAT WAS THAT IN ITS ARMS!?!?!

He finally found his voice and gave a shout, backing in to Joan who was now behind him in her own fear. "Joan!' he exclaimed in surprise. His half turn into Joan caused him to lose his balance as he grabbed at his friend in an attempt to regain his balance. Unfortunately, gravity had already caught him in a firm grasp.