[fieldbox=Axel Cantrel, #8a98ad, solid]
"Considering you haven't killed me yet, I owe you that. I no longer have my knife, and hand to hand is not my forte," Axel stated calmly, knowing she had the upper hand. He didn't plan on trying to kill her soon, but he would be on his guard in case she did. Not that he would have any choice if she decided to smash his head in right here though.
[/fieldbox]

Agni sighed, finally lowering the wrench from above her head and glancing up, out of the garage door. "Well, you better not try anything," sh emuttered, pushing away and standing.

The assassin had no plans on doing so, but he was on his guard in case she tried to attack him again. While it was unlikely, anything could happen. Standing slowly, as to not alert her to try and kill him again, he glanced around briefly and checked over his own injuries. Nothing too serious, just bruises and scratches. "Thank you. I suppose you know that I was here to kill you, but I must ask; were you trying to defend yourself, or were you meant to kill me too?"
[/fieldbox]

Agni let out a dry laugh. "What's the difference?" She asked, "If you're trying to kill me, then how else will you stop?"

Axel thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "I guess there is none." His eyes darted around the room, landing on the gun; the thought crossed his mind, but he wanted to know who she really was. Best not to try anything. "So."
[/fieldbox]

Agni watched him carefully, noting where he looked and the location of her gun should she need it. He was better with a knife, but she had no doubt she could beat him with a little distance. That thought in mind, she took a couple steps back and bumped into the truck. Frowning, she leaned back and turned it off, leaving the keys in ignition. "How do we work this out?"

Axel thought for a moment, surveying the area once again. "I'd say we work on the trust issue, but in our line of work, that doesn't seem possible." They needed to talk, but since they were both wary of each other then that would be difficult. He couldn't be sure if she was meant to kill him either, and he was in far more danger than she was because of that. He didn't have any weapons, and it was unlikely he would get to the gun in time. "I'd say we talk, somewhere more private."
[/fieldbox]

"That seems unlikely," Agni replied, twirling the smaller wrench in her hand. "Most everyone has left for home and there's only one other place I'd trust other than here. It would be stupid to show you. Unless you have an idea."

"You have a point. Are there chairs? I suppose we may be talking for a while." Not that he wanted to, every second here he spent, the more dangerous it was. But memories were slowly resurfacing. He was sure he had seen her face before, and it was definitely not a client type. The only other explanation had to be school, since it was the one place he had spent most of his time at.
[/fieldbox]

Agni nodded, waving a hand towards the office she was in beforehand. "In there. We can leave the doors open if you find it more comfortable."

"I would definitely prefer that," Axel responded, giving her a glance before cautiously heading towards the room. He didn't quite turn his back to her, but he knew that she had the upper hand regardless and it likely wouldn't have mattered. Walking in, he glanced around the room.
[/fieldbox]

Agni nodded, looking towards the other shops to see if any of her neighbours were being nosey before following him. "Take aseat if you want," she mumbled, sitting in her normal spot.