[fieldbox=Axel Cantrel, #8a98ad, solid]
Although he was under the girl, he only just managed to move his head in time. He let go of the larger wrench in turn however, and soon his confidence was turning into panic. This was definitely not how it was supposed to go, at all. Though there was something vaguely familiar about her look...
[/fieldbox]

With a growl of annoyance, Agni pulled the smaller wrench back and tried again, completely unaware of the now free wrench in her other hand. She was far too focused on trying to finish this.

((So sorry. WB.))

Axel brought up both hands to try and protect his head, but there was something wrong. Why did she look so familiar? It was a strange feeling, as Axel remembered most if not all the people he interacted with. However, his mind was more concentrated on trying to stay alive.
[/fieldbox]
{No problem. WB?}

About to bring down the wench yet another time, Agni paused. It wasn't for long but it was enough to get the words out. "Why do you look familiar?"

((It means Writer's Block.))

Axel flinched, having been prepared for the wrench to come down on his head. However when nothing came, he lowered his hands. "That was going to be my question," he said cautiously, trying to keep the adrenaline down. He had just been about to die, and yet, she had stopped. He needed to play this out carefully... And figure out the answer to their question.
[/fieldbox]
{Ooooh right... Sorry, I'll remember that now XD}

Agni growled, raising the wrench again. "Don't even think about moving," she muttered. "You can stay right where you are or else I'll finish it without another thought."

"Okay, okay," he said in an attempt to calm her, however he didn't move an inch even when the wrench was raised. Axel looked at her closely, trying to figure out if she had been a client of his before. Unlikely, since most of his clients weren't exactly assassins as well... She couldn't be a previous target either, he remembered every one. And yet, Axel didn't have "friends"... Or had he?
[/fieldbox]

Agni nodded, lowering the wrench slightly, but still not moving from where she was. One wrong move and it could be over, she knew that. But still... Who was he? :Did you go to school?"

Axel hesitated. If he didn't answer, she could kill him right now. But he didn't want to give out more information. But he recognised her as well. "I did." And it seemed like she recognised him. But from where?
[/fieldbox]

Yes, school... That was probably where she knew him from. The many faces there that she often ignored - it would make sense if she simply recognised him for that.

"Which school..?" He asked cautiously, wanting her to get off him however he couldn't ask that. She still had the upper hand, and he didn't have any more weapons. He wasn't the best in hand to hand combat, but even then, he was trapped.
[/fieldbox]

Agni remained silent for a bit, watching him. She could kill him, it would be easy, she really should. Shaking her head, she finally answered. "Eleanor high."

"Strange seeing you here," Axel murmured, as he had gone to the same school. "What year?" Perhaps they had seen each other in the corridor, or something. But that didn't explain how much he recognised her...
[/fieldbox]

"Hmph," Agni muttered, shaking her head. "It's not fair that I have to give the information. You first."

"2004 to 2010," Axel stated calmly. He knew she had the upperhand, he had to answer some questions. However, his eyes glanced around to see if there was any way he could get out of his predicament.
[/fieldbox]

Agni frowned. It was likely that he had used a fake year, or knew hers through research but she couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't so. "Well... This is strange."

"Is it? Did you go to school also in that time?" Surely not. The coincidence that they were both here, after having chosen the same occupation had to be a joke. Yet why was she so familiar?
[/fieldbox]

Agni simply nodded at the question, still glaring somewhat and still not moving from her advantage.

Axel narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. "Perhaps we can truce until we find out why we know each other." He wasn't sure if the other would agree or not, considering that she could kill him now and be rid of him, but he hoped that same nagging feeling he had, she had as well.
[/fieldbox]

"Perhaps, but it does seem like a stupid suggestion," Agni muttered. "How will I know you won't try to kill me again?"