DNA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later that evening, I pulled up outside Perrie's house in her own car. I took a deep breath, giving myself a pep talk, Ok, just chill out. She is just a girl. Just a girl. Oh, who am I kidding?! She's absolutely amazing - beautiful, sweet, stylish, intelligent....why can't I be more like that? Now, just go up there, and knock on the door. I got out of the car and headed up to the front door. After a second of hesitation, I knocked.

Perrie was making sure the house was clean and she looked decent enough for Jade coming around and had gotten a text from the girls to say get, bring the dare into action tonight and she didn't really want to do it because she found out Jade was such a sweet girl and so down to earth but she agreed to it and couldn't back down so tonight, she would flirt with Jade more than earlyer.

I stood in front of the door, fidgeting. I had just decided to wear a pair of blue jeans, and a blue camisole ove the top of it. I was also wearing my favourite lilac varsity jacket, since it was quite cold out. I glanced around the street, and bit my lip. This would be my first sleepover, so I wanted to make it a good experience, but what about Perrie? I was going to be staying over at the house of the hottest girl in school, whom I had a humoungous crush on.

Perrie hadn't really dressed up, she had of course changed into something a little better than earlier. She looked at herself in the mirror and sorted out the last touches of herself, if she had to flirt with jade then she had to make sure she looked good as well but in a risk fact she didn't want to do the dare, she thought it was horrible and messing with someone's feelings.

After a few minutes, I knocked again, and quickly returned my cold hands to my pockets. I glanced around the almost deserted street - since it was late evening - and I took a deep breath to calm myself. Nerves had begun to build up again in the last few seconds, and I fought to keep them under control.

Perrie heard a knock on the door and checked herself over once with a smile before going to get the door and smiled as she opened it to see jade. "glad to see you made it jade, come in you look a bit cold" she said with a smile and let her come in the house. "well I hope you have a good time here"

When the door opened, I smiled shyly, and came into the house after her. "Yeah, it's freezing outside. So, um, what are you up to now?" I felt kinda awkward, especially since Perrie happened to be wearing a short skirt and a top which showed her perfect stomach. I tried not to stare, but it was hard, since she was so gorgeous....

Perrie smiled at her and closed the door behind Jade. "It seems really cold outside but it's warm in here, the reason why i'm wearing a skirt" she said smiling and shrugged. "I wasn't really doing anything, i was just waiting for you to get here, what did you want to do Jade?" she asked with a smile on her face.

(how about they play truth or dare, and Perrie dares Jade to kiss her?)

"I don't really know. I've never really spoken to you before today, so I don't really know what you like." She shrugged in response. "Do you have anything to eat?" The moment the words were out of her mouth, she regretted them, because they made Jade sound like a pig.

[yeahhh alright :), Perrie doesn't love her at first does she but then starts to fall in love with her?]

Perrie smiled at her and nodded. "Okay that is pretty fair, we don't know each other, erm why not play a game of truth or dare then?" she asked with a smile and laughed. "Mmmm how about i order us some pizza, chinese, indian, something like that and then you can eat because all that i have here is nothing that amazing, my mum needs to go shopping still"

"Pizza sounds good, and yeah we can play Truth or Dare." Jade smiled, and glanced around. "Mind if I use your bathroom in the meantime?"

(yeah she doesn't at first, but then starts to later on. btw how about I set up a thread in the 1x1 planning forum, so we can get plot ideas for all our rps in one place?)

[yeahh that sounds like a good idea because any ideas for any of our RPs we can put on there :)]

Perrie smiled and nodded. "I'll order us some pizza, garlic bread and some chicken wings, that should be enough for us and yeah you can use my bathroom, it's upstairs next to my room, my bedroom doors open and the only one that is open so go to the door next to it" she said with a smile and went to get her phone to order the food from the pizza place.

Once the food had arrived, they sat down in the living room on the floor, and Jade picked up a piece of pizza. "You mentioned Truth or Dare earlier on?" The blue-haired girl smiled shyly. God, she had such a huge crush on Perrie, but obviously this girl was utterly straight, since she was with the Bradford bad boy Zayn Malik, and rumoured to be sleeping with him on a regular basis. Jade felt a twisting of jealousy in her stomach as she wished she could be Zayn for just one night so she would know what it would feel like to sleep with the sexiest girl in school.

Perrie had paided for the food and was sitting with Jade. She swallowed the piece of pizza she had in her mouth and nodded. "Yeah i did mention it, did you want to play turth or dare? it could be pretty fun" she said with a smile as she bit into her slice of pizza. Yeah sure she was straight and was going out with Zayn Malik and of course sleeping with him on a regular basis and he was sure good in bed.

"Yeah, ok. Hmm, I pick...Truth." Jade picked randomly, but then started silently worrying about what Perrie might ask her.

Perrie smiled at Jade and swallowed her piece of pizza. "Truth? mmmmmmm...." she said thinking of something to ask her but of course would be cruel to her. "Do you like someone in our school?"

Jade blushed, but nodded, being truthful. "Yeah, I do. Truth or Dare?" She quickly asked afterwards to move it on.

Perrie smiled at her and gave her a nod before thinking. "Mmmm, i'll go with dare" she said smiling a wide grin.

"Ok - I dare you to prank call Harry Styles, pretending to be Taylor Swift wanting a date with him." Jade came up with a dare, and grinned. Everyone in the school knew about Styles' slight obsession with the blonde country singer, and this was her pay back from him taunting her earlier on.

Status
Not open for further replies.