DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perrie nodded her head. "So give it this whole week and then do it on Monday infront of everyone and just tell her the truth, I can do that" she said and wrapped his waist. "I am so spending tonight with you, have some fun" she purred into his ear.

"Mm, I should hope so." Zayn smirked, and grinded his hips against hers. "I'm so glad you're not a freak like Thirlwall - you're way too hot to waste on other girls." He sucked and kissed along her neck, giving her lovebites.

Perrie smiled as he smirked. "Oh believe me, I need you inside me" she said to him and moaned when she felt him against her when he grinded. "Mmmm, well i'm all yours Zayn" she said to him and moaned when he kissed along her neck and giving her lovebites. "What are we still doing in school, when we could drive somewhere in your car that won't get us caught and is quiet and have sex like now" she whispered in his ear.

"How about the back of my car?" Zayn suggested with a smirk, and held up the small gold packet that he had from his pocket.

Jade sat next to Niall in class, and she took out her notebook. "So, when did you first get a thing for Zayn?" She quietly asked with a smile.

Perrie looked at him and watched as he held up the gold packet and she smiled and took it from him. "the back of your car Zayn, let's go" she said smiling and have his lips a peck.

Niall looked at jade when she spoke to him and he thought about it. "I would say that I've always had a small thing for him"

"He's good-looking and all, but does he have a heart under all that?" Jade wondered. "He seems kind of dismissive of anything that doesn't involve him."

Niall nodded his head as he doodled on his page in his book. "I think he does have a heart, the way he looks and acts around perrie and people he genuinely cares about, he has a heart then, it depends with him but I've seen him with a heart, in school, he just puts on this big act"

"You're so much in love. Am I like that with Perrie?" Jade smiled and played with her hair as she texted Perrie,

Hey Per. Could we hang out today after school? My place?

Niall blushed at what she said. "can't help who you fall in love with" he said blushing still. "you can be like that with perrie"

Perrie glanced at her phone and saw it was jade and just ignored it, carrying on doing the dirty with Zayn.

"Yeah, I know that more than anyone. Sometimes I've wished that I could fall in love with someone who I could actually get." Jade shrugged. "What is it about Zayn that you love so much? What about him are you attracted to?"

"Well don't you think perrie is someone you can get" Niall asked her before shrugging. "I don't know, there's just something about him, his look, his personality, I don't know it's just I'm attracted to him"

Status
Not open for further replies.