DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perrie smiled and in a way felt so bad and guilty that she was playing jade for a stupid dare. "well I've told you the truth, I think you are really beautiful"

"Kiss me again?" Jade softly whispered after a while, and turned to meet Perrie's gorgeous blue eyes. Her insides did weird flips when she looked at her crush, and since they were so close together now, she felt like a puddle of mush.

Perrie looked a her and giggled a what Jade asked her to do again and looked into her gorgeous coloured eyes and gave her a smile before cupping her cheek and placing her soft lips on Jade's again with a smile.

The next morning they arrived back at school again. Jade glanced sideways at Perrie beside her in the car, and bit her lip. "Do you want to keep us a secret? Or do you want to be seen with the school loser?" She wasn't sure about this.

Perrie looked at her with a smile. "Mmmmm you can walk with me, i don't mind and hand out with me, i don't care about being seen with the school loser, which you aren't" she said to her with a smile and gave her cheek a kiss with a smile. Oh what she did for a stupid dare.

Jade blushed and got out of the car, pulling her bag over her shoulder. "I have Science first period, but I'll see you afterwards." She waved shyly, and then made her way over to where Niall was standing against the wall, checking out Zayn across the way. "Hey Niall." She smiled, and followed his gaze. "Maybe you should just talk to him? You might be surprised."

Zayn caught sight of Perrie and he walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hey babe. I missed you last night..." He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Want to skip out first period and keep me company while I have a smoke?"

Perrie smiled at Jade's blush and nodded her head. "Yeah i'll see you after babe" she said and waved bac at her and looked at Zayn and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey, i missed you too, i hate this stupid dare because i didn't get my time you with last night" she said with a pout and nodded. "Yeah i will so sip and keep you company while you smoke, maybe hide somewhere and i can pleasure you" she whispered into his ear and gave it a nibble.

Niall jumped a little when he heard Jade's voice and smiled at her. "I wish i could make a move but it's never going to happen babe, anyway, how was last night with Miss Edwards?"

"Last night....it was really good." Jade's smile grew. "We kissed, and it was just magical." She kept her voice low so that only Niall could hear her confession. "You should try it with Zayn - I was surprised by Perrie." She shrugged. "Besides, you deserve someone to love you. If I was straight, I would so date you."

Niall smiled at her and raised his eyebrow. "You actually really kissed? weird, she looks like she's still with Zayn though Jade" he whispered back to her and shook his head. "Mmmmm I don't know, he's gorgeous, he really is but I don't know Jade" he said and smiled at what she said and kissed her cheek. "Thank you babe" he said smiling.

"Make a move, and the worst that can happen is that he just ignores you." Jade shrugged. "Besides, being out of the closet isn't actually that bad once it has happened."

Niall shrugs at what she said. "I would rather him at least notice me a bit like he does now than be ignored by him, I don't know jade, it's hard and I'm not as confident as you to come out"

"I didn't have a choice - I was outed when those bitches stole my journal and published it on the school website." Jade pointed out. "At least you have the choice to come out or not."

Niall nodded his head. "I know you never had a choice to come out and you was made to but that has made you so brave that you have come out jade, I was proud of you with being gay myself but, yes I do have a choice unlike you did, I'll come out eventually"

Ten minutes later, Zayn was chilling out under the school bleachers, a cigarette poking out from between his lips. "So, what happened last night with Thirlwall?" He quirked an eyebrow up.

Perrie sat with him as he smoked after she had given him some pleasure under here. "mmmm well you know I'm doing this stupid date with jesy abd Leigh, well we did kiss while playing trurh or dare and we had pizza and played truth or dare but it was boring, I wish I had you" she said and kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his waist. "what did you do anyway?" she asked and to the cigarette from his mouth and had a drag before giving it back to him.

"I had to babysit my sisters." Zayn shrugged with a grin. "So, what was it like kissing a girl? I mean, ew. I would never kiss another dude- at least while sober."

Perrie smiled at him and nodded. "nothing wrong with baby sitting your sisters, they are adorable" she said smiling and blew out smoke. "mmm well it feels different I guess, like it's more gently and soft to a guys kiss but I prefer your kisses anyway, I wouldn't ever date a girl"

"Do you think that Thirlwall actually believes you're into her?" Zayn grinned. "I should think so - since you are an incredible actress." He kissed the side of her head. "How are you going to break her heart at the end of it?"

Perrie nodded her head with a smile. "Yeah I seriously think she is into me and thinks I do actually like her" she said smiling and laughed. "Thank you" she said smiling and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Mmmm I haven't thought of that yet, any idea?" she asked smiling at him.

"When she comes up to you on Monday, just tell her the truth cold and flat out, in front of everyone." Zayn suggested with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.