DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perrie raised her eyebrow and laughed at the dare that was given to her and she got her phone and put in the number to hide your number first before putting in his phone number and putting it to her ear and waiting until she heard that familiar voice of Harry. "hello? Is this Harry styles?" she asked but this time her voice intimidating Taylor swifts voice the best she could.

Jade tried not to giggle, but it was hard, since Perrie was doing such a good job imitating Taylor Swift's voice. She listened to the conversation, and had to cover her face with a sofa cushion because otherwise she would have ruined the prank call.

Perrie herself was trying not to laugh as she spoke to Harry and him actually freaking out thinking it was actually Taylor Swift and had done what Jade said before she hung up on him and couldn't help but laugh after she hung up. "He believed it" she said laughing.

Jade giggled once she had hung up. "That was so funny! You actually sounded like Taylor Swift! Ok, my turn. I choose... Truth again." Something inside of her was telling her to pick Truth, but she silently thought about what the blonde girl might ask her.

Perrie laughed and took a bite out of some more pizza. "Thank you, thank you, it's because i have pranked Harry before or teased him by using her voice, so i've had practise" she said smiling and nodded as she thought of something. "If i asked you to kiss me, would you do it?" she asked and looked Jade in her eyes.

Jade's cheeks went a dark pink with her blush, but she nodded, looking down at her hands in her lap, anywhere else but looking at Perrie. "Y-yeah. I would. Tr-truth or dare?" She shyly asked to move it on.

Perrie looked at her as she went a dark pink and she smiled at her. "You don't have to be embarrassed Jade, this game is just between you and me" she said with a smile and thought about it. "Mmmm Truth" she said and when it got to Jade choosing dare, she would dare her to kiss her.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before? Even just drunk?" Jade asked after a moment, and looked up curiously at the gorgeous blonde.

Perrie looked at her and nodded. "Yeah i have kissed a girl before, i've kissed girls when i've been drunk at parties and things but that's about it" she said with a smile."Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Jade didn't want to have to answer anymore questions on her sexuality and her crush, especially since her crush happened to be sitting beside her. However, she was slightly jittery as to what Perrie would dare her to do.

Perrie nodded her head and thought about it for a little bit before talking. "I dare you to kiss me" she said to her and looked her in the eyes and was being deadly serious about the dare.

Jade could have sworn that her heart stopped for a second, but she swallowed, and nodded, slowly leaning over. Her lips met Perrie's, and at first the kiss was tentative and cautious, but soon she melted into it, and she deepened it slightly, running her tongue lightly over Perrie's lower lip.

(i'll reply when i get back on a laptop at like 2 something)

(no problem)

Perrie looked at her and leaned in the rest of the way and kissed her back, cupping her cheek as they kiss and moved closer to her and she actually did moan when she felt Jade's tongue across her lower lip.

After a few long, amazing moments, Jade sat back, her cheeks flushed a shade of pink. "Wow." She whispered breathlessly, trying to catch her breath after the long kiss.

Perrie didn't even back away from the kiss, during it she did have this weird feeling and she actually enjoyed it. "That kiss will be between just you and me" she whispered into her ear with a smile and nibbled on it.

Jade felt a tingle run through her entire body at Perrie's words, and she was lost for words. Everytime she tried to speak, her mouth wouldn't open, and no words came to her. Finally she managed to whisper, "You like me? In that way?"

Perrie smiled as she noticed Jades reaction and giggled. "Like I said, our little secret, but yes I do like you in that way" she and kissed along Jade's jawline. "Never thought you would hear that huh?"

"N-no.." Jade stuttered a bit, and cursed her stuttering at this time. "I've been crushing on you all y-year.."

Status
Not open for further replies.