DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah. I'd love to." I smiled warmly at Perrie, and tried to ignore the fluttering that she gave me in my stomach.

Perrie smiled at her and nodded "Very well then, just text me later then and ask what time you should come around and i'll tell you" she said with a smile

"Great." I smiled shyly, and brushed my hair behind my ear.

When we entered the shopping centre, Niall pulled me into the nearest shop, and handed me some clothes. "These would look great on you, Jadey." He smiled widely. I rolled my eyes but I went into the changing rooms anyway.

Perrie nodded with a smile as she sat back in the seat and watched Niall driving to the shopping centre. She smiled a wide grin when they was there and she laughed as Niall pulled Jade into the nearest shop and nodded "They would look good Jade, go on go try them on" she said grinning.

~Niall's POV~

I stood outside the changing rooms, as we waited for Jade to get changed, and I glanced at Perrie. "So, Jade's really pretty isn't she?" This might end up backfiring on me, but there was no harm in trying, since I was actually gay myself - even though that particular part of me was a secret.

"And she is actually so sweet, don't you think?"

Perrie leaned against the wall and looked at Niall when he asked and she shrugged "Yeah she is a pretty girl Niall" she said to him completely confused before looking back at the wall and raised an eyebrow "Niall why are you asking me all these questions, yeah she's a pretty girl and yeah she is sweet" she said looking at him.

"Hypothetically, if you were gay, or even bi, would you date her?" I asked innocently with a smile. This would hopefully get her to say what I wanted to hear, and it would be good news for me to give Jade later - hopefully.

Perrie looked at her "Niall i am straight and if you haven't noticed i'm going out with Zayn, i'm not gay and i'm not even bisexual and i'm not answering that question Niall" she said to him before looking away and crossing her arms over her chest.

I frowned, and rolled my eyes. "Ok, Per, that was a hypothetical question - I asked what would you do, if-" I emphasised the word if. "If you were gay or bi." I crossed my own arms across my chest as well.

Perrie looked back at him "Niall i know you said if, but i still aren't answering it because i know you are trying to get me to say what i think and i alway said she was a pretty girl and sweet and i'm not say anything else about it okay"

I rolled my eyes, but then my jaw dropped as I saw Jade come out of the changing rooms. I had definitely made the right choice in clothing for her - tight lycra jeggings, with a short, low-cut top which showed off her cleavage to the best possibility. Ok, I was gay, but nobody could deny that Jade was definitely hot!

"You look sexy, Jadey." I winked with a wide grin. "What do you think, Per?"

Perrie looked at Jade when she came out in the outfit and will admit she did look completely sexy in it and bit on her lower lip as she looked her up and down, pretty much checking her out. She came out of her mind and nodded "Huh? oh yeah Jade that looks really good on you, you really should get the outfit" she said with a smile.

Jade blushed at the compliments, and she turned around to look at herself in the wall-length mirror. "Wow...I look amazing..." She breathed softly, and smiled widely. "Niall you have amazing taste!"

Perrie smiled as she watched Jade look at herself in the mirror "You so have to get them" she said smiling "Come on let's get them and then it's my turn, we are going to my favourite shop and i'm going to give you another outfit to try on" she said grinning.

~Jade's POV~

I was thrilled when I had saw Perrie checking me out, and I nodded in reply. "Ok." I headed back into the changing room and changed into my own clothes, my heart pounding. Maybe I did have a chance with her after all... I blushed slightly when I thought about what might happen when I went to her house that night, and I had to calm myself down before I went out again to the main part of the shop.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I carried the clothes over to the counter and paid for them.

Perrie didn't even realise that Jade had noticed her checking her out. She gave her a smile and a nod as she waited for her to come back and she put her hands in her pockets as she waited before walking with Jade towards the counter. "Mmmmm just to a shop i call heaven, i love it so much and they have the most nicest clothes ever" she said smiling and waited before taking a hold of Niall's hand and Jades and rushing to go to the shop she loved and got most of her outfits from.

Jade smiled, and followed her into the shop down the hall from the one they had just been in. This new shop had amazing boho, hippie clothing and she looked around. "This is where you get your clothes from? Wow. No wonder you always look gorgeous."

Perrie smiled as she looked at Jade and blushed a little at what she said "Thanks and yeah this is where i get my clothes from" she said smiling and started looking through the racks to see if she could find anything that would suit Jade and be nice on her.

"You really like this hippy style?" I asked as I flicked through the racks. The clothes here were actually so pretty, I couldn't believe it. I glanced up at Perrie, and then my eyes flickered momentarily to her bottom. I blushed slightly and quickly looked away, back to the racks of clothes I was looking through.

Niall leaned over and I felt his breath in my ear, "Just make a move, Jadey. Otherwise you'll never know what could happen." I glanced at Niall and bit my lip, whispering back, "But what if she is just being nice?"

He rolled his eyes and whispered, "Jade, she is so flirting with you!"

Perrie nodded with a smile "Yeah i really do like the hippy style, i mean sometimes i'll wear something that isn't hippy but i'll always have a hairband in that is sort of hippy if i don't wear clothes like it" she said with a smile as she continued to look through the racks, trying to find something for Jade and that would look good on her and had no idea at all what Niall and Jade where talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.