Distance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thing to take note of and solve about this idea...

• Generally, people are going to join this thread and are going to want to communicate with everyone... so you're going to need to think up a way for them to communicate over the two cities.

But if I may...

• We don't particularly have to make two separate cities, we can just do two sections of L.A...
  • Ex: So we have a majority of the people in the cafe... so we can make the cafe part of what could be a "Downtown" Thread. While we could have a "Rural" Thread, that way people can just walk from one thread to the other...

I like the two sections although it'd be confusing to have someone post in one then change to another just like that...
I think we can stick with one although I'm just going to close sign ups for now, the last person to sign up will be IceQueen​

@Enderdeman I am so stupid, I typed Sean since my other characters name is Sean, you're really talking to Benji D: My bad

XD
I kinda noticed cuz I looked at both your characters and was like wtf?

I put the peices together though. XD.

@Dramma is the apartment complex Black Orchids apartments or not? Just wondering, I might make Cynthia run into Jon.

still here, btw have we chosen each others soul mate yet?

Yeah, we could do it at Black Orchid! =)
We haven't "chosen" them because that's up to you to choose with the other person​

Name| Kira Guillet
Gender| Female
Age| 23
Marking| None
Personality|

Kira is an especially geeky soul. Everything she does or has ever liked as been because of some movie or dramatic anime. She is a demon that literally feeds off of
any sort of geeky thing she can get her hands on. At christmas she puts up a garland made of DNA and at Easter she has a star trek Vs. Star Wars egg hunt
with her little group of nerds. She is in every way, a geek who thrives off of media.

But even though she is geeky, she can tone it down for some who are less inclined to follow her ways of awesomeness. She believes in putting others first, which is why most of the time, she is always
putting any sort of friend she has before her. She is quiet a lot and she doesn't like to speak against others. If someone teases her, she often puts out that whatever that was hurt her feelings, but nothing more.
She hates confrontation and bullies, she hates the way she thought before, and she hates that all her friends keep finding soul mates when she is left behind.
She is most often found alone, due to her past. She never speaks about her past and at times when she feels people getting to close,
she stops dead in her tracks. Her insomnia still affects her today, and she is often up trying to find inspiration. And she is always lonely and some of the songs

she writes, she writes them for herself as she tires to continue to overcome what she has.
Bio|

Kira was born into a nice family with normal sound parents. However, everything was ruined when school came along. She was born in Bellevue Washington, a suburban town with a great education system. She was in love with the town, wrapped up in its seemingly peaceful exterior. She soon discovered that not all the people where as friendly as they seemed. As a kindergartener learning Spanish at a small immersion school, she was already part of a dwindling number of girls. Not only that, she was entering as a girl who loved comics and things like that, she stood out from the girls who waited for their prince in shining armor to come rescue them. And at that stage, the boys thought she had cooties. This rendered the small girl friendless.

Now this continued all the way though many grade levels, but around 4th grade is when it got bad. Suddenly rumors started to spread. If she was friendless before, then now she was gone.
She never gained a friend, not even in middle school. But as highschool rolled around, some people actually thought she was pretty cool and it took off from there. However, those rumors stuck around, and when it was heard that she had a one night stand with one of the popular boys in school (The person her friend had a crush
on too), everyone left her. This was of course, the twisted version of it. She was taken advantage of by the boy, not the other way around. She was going to report it, but his friends only persisted to beat her up and told her to keep her mouth shut.

She continued, falling into a depression, gaining insomnia and beginning to hate herself, thinking that it was somehow herself. She shut herself in, keeping everything to herself. She began to hurt herself over this, refusing to eat and making her wrists bleed. She went though a horrible few years, until somehow she saw the light. It was though one transfer student who changed her whole life. Her name was Chelsey. They have been best friends ever since that day, and they both went to collage together. To this day, they are still working together. Since then, she has started eating, but is till underweight and still has scars that remind her every time she has to look in a mirror. She hides most of them
with a plethora of bracelets. She got her tattoo's a year ago. One is to remind her of her cat, Chi and the other is to remind her of

the beauty in life, so that she never ties to throw it away again.
Sexual Orientation| Hetero/Curious
Job| Composer of Music for Disney
Soulmate| Unknown

42b793088028352847d7599ccb396ee0.jpg

Other| She has a tattoo on each wrist
Right
6b3071499c8801225ea348a124df28ea.jpg

Left
83499871b78e3c2c0e7a7e9c2bc7ade6.jpg

Last edited:
a
Name| Kira Guillet
Gender| Female
Age| 23
Marking| None
Personality|

Kira is an especially geeky soul. Everything she does or has ever liked as been because of some movie or dramatic anime. She is a demon that literally feeds off of
any sort of geeky thing she can get her hands on. At christmas she puts up a garland made of DNA and at Easter she has a star trek Vs. Star Wars egg hunt
with her little group of nerds. She is in every way, a geek who thrives off of media.

But even though she is geeky, she can tone it down for some who are less inclined to follow her ways of awesomeness. She believes in putting others first, which is why most of the time, she is always
putting any sort of friend she has before her. She is quiet a lot and she doesn't like to speak against others. If someone teases her, she often puts out that whatever that was hurt her feelings, but nothing more.
She hates confrontation and bullies, she hates the way she thought before, and she hates that all her friends keep finding soul mates when she is left behind.
She is most often found alone, due to her past. She never speaks about her past and at times when she feels people getting to close,
she stops dead in her tracks. Her insomnia still affects her today, and she is often up trying to find inspiration. And she is always lonely and some of the songs

she writes, she writes them for herself as she tires to continue to overcome what she has.
Bio|

Kira was born into a nice family with normal sound parents. However, everything was ruined when school came along. She was born in Bellevue Washington, a suburban town with
a great education system. She was in love with the town, wrapped up in its seemingly peaceful exterior. She soon discovered that not all the people where as friendly as they seemed. As a kindergartener learning spanish
at a small immersion school, she was already part of a dwindling number of girls. Not only that, she was entering as a girl who loved comics and things like that, she stood out from the girls who
waited for their prince in shining armor to come rescue them. And at that stage, the boys thought she had cooties. This rendered the small girl friendless.

Now this continued all the way though many grade levels, but around 4th grade is when it got bad. Suddenly rumors started to spread. If she was friendless before, then now she was gone.
She never gained a friend, not even in middle school. But as highschool rolled around, some people actually thought she was pretty cool and it took off from there. However,
those rumors stuck around, and when it was heard that she had a one night stand with one of the popular boys in school (The person her friend had a crush
on too), everyone left her. This was of course, the twisted version of it. She was taken advantage of by the boy, not the other way around.
She was going to report it, but his friends only persisted to beat her up and told her to keep her mouth shut.

She continued, falling into a depression, gaining insomnia and beginning to hate herself, thinking that it was somehow herself. She shut herself in, keeping everything to herself. She began to hurt herself
over this, refusing to eat and making her wrists bleed. She went though a horrible few years, until somehow she saw the light. It was though one transfer student who changed her whole life.
Her name was Chelsey. They have been best friends ever since that day, and they both went to collage together. To this day, they are still working together. Since then,
she has started eating, but is till underweight and still has scars that remind her every time she has to look in a mirror. She hides most of them
with a plethora of bracelets. She got her tattoo's a year ago. One is to remind her of her cat, Chi and the other is to remind her of

the beauty in life, so that she never ties to throw it away again.
Sexual Orientation| Hetero/Curious
Job| Composer of Music for Disney
Soulmate| Unknown
42b793088028352847d7599ccb396ee0.jpg

Other| She has a tattoo on each wrist
Right
6b3071499c8801225ea348a124df28ea.jpg

Left
83499871b78e3c2c0e7a7e9c2bc7ade6.jpg

accepted!

Name| Jackson Crowwe
Gender| Male
Age| 18
Marking| None likes a red head he lives around
Personality| Silent, chivalrous, polite, generous, lucky
Bio| You dont need to know. You dont even want to know...
Sexual Orientation| Hetero
Job| Bodyguard
Soulmate| unknown
Appearance: FILE

Attachments

• pic.jpeg
    pic.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 3
*peeks into doorway* is... is this still open??

Name| Jackson Crowwe
Gender| Male
Age| 18
Marking| None likes a red head he lives around
Personality|
Silent, chivalrous, polite, generous, lucky
Bio| You dont need to know. You dont even want to know...
Sexual Orientation| Hetero
Job| Bodyguard
Soulmate| unknown
Appearance: FILE
Accepted
*peeks into doorway* is... is this still open??
Yes
How active would you like us to be?
About everyday or every other day is good, as I'm currently sick right now that's why I'm not posting so much

Status
Not open for further replies.