Pip7Msx7.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]

Allison-allison-argent-34870982-1110-1016.jpg

Name| Clair

Gender| female

Age| 16
Marking|
images.jpg

Personality| Loving, social, likable, loves animals, collects music boxes, loves to play piano

Bio| Clair always loved animals, she would spend her after school time working with the animal shelters and helping her family. she had three dogs, two cats, a horse, a scarlet macaw, and heaps of music boxes. She and her mother had a strong connection. They had matching music boxes, each one looked like half a star. She and her soul-mate each had a matching heart shaped music box necklace. They both played the same tune and they both had the same silver chain. When Clair and her soul-mate were separated, her soul-mate promised to come back and she hasn't seen him since. it has been years and she is still searching for him.

Sexual Orientation| Heterosexual

Job| Pianist, photographer ( works on her own time and never goes to a studio)

Soulmate| Charles Davidson. ( deceased but she doesn't know)

Appearance|
download.jpg download (1).jpg

Men-short-blonde-hair.jpeg

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14eu8ThS39m
^Here is a voice version of the bio.

Name: Jonathan Dark

Marking: None

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Job: Game Programmer

Soulmate: Unknown

Bio: When it comes down to it, Jon is shy. He doesn't like getting close to others in fear of being hurt, hence was shown with his family and friends when the found out he didn't have a mark.

Once this was out to the public, his once friends began to attack him. One significant time was one person attempted to slice his throat.

Luckily someone intervened and took him away from the town. What was left were old memories and a scar on his neck which he rubs when he is nervous or upset.

He was taken to a large city by the name of Los Angeles in California. This is where he was taught to program games and aquired a job doing so.

This is where his story begins.

Can Jon actually open up enough to find his soul mate?

Or is he destined to be alone forever?

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Heh. Yeah I use it for my character descriptions

Maybe I should do that..... If the character description isn't 50 lines long...... with 50,000 words....

Heheh. Its nice because you get the full emotion into your character.

@Dramma , that song! So beautiful.

If you don't mind me joining ^^;

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Name|[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Dylan Rose Byrant[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Gender|[/BCOLOR]
Female

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Age|[/BCOLOR]
17 years old

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Marking|[/BCOLOR]
36d5ae2bc9192f45414a78d485f935f6.jpg

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Personality|[/BCOLOR]
WIP

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Bio|[/BCOLOR]
WIP

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Sexual Orientation|[/BCOLOR]
Bisexual

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Job|[/BCOLOR]
Part-time at Reading Wonderland, a bookstore

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Soulmate|[/BCOLOR]
Open

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Appearance|[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Pip7Msx7.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]

Allison-allison-argent-34870982-1110-1016.jpg
Name| Clair

Gender| female

Age| 16
Marking|
View attachment 49124

Personality| Loving, social, likable, loves animals, collects music boxes, loves to play piano

Bio| Clair always loved animals, she would spend her after school time working with the animal shelters and helping her family. she had three dogs, two cats, a horse, a scarlet macaw, and heaps of music boxes. She and her mother had a strong connection. They had matching music boxes, each one looked like half a star. She and her soul-mate each had a matching heart shaped music box necklace. They both played the same tune and they both had the same silver chain. When Clair and her soul-mate were separated, her soul-mate promised to come back and she hasn't seen him since. it has been years and she is still searching for him.

Sexual Orientation| Heterosexual

Job| Pianist, photographer ( works on her own time and never goes to a studio)

Soulmate| Charles Davidson. ( deceased but she doesn't know)

Appearance|
View attachment 49125 View attachment 49127
View attachment 49131

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14eu8ThS39m
^Here is a voice version of the bio.

Name: Jonathan Dark

Marking: None

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Job: Game Programmer

Soulmate: Unknown

Bio: When it comes down to it, Jon is shy. He doesn't like getting close to others in fear of being hurt, hence was shown with his family and friends when the found out he didn't have a mark.

Once this was out to the public, his once friends began to attack him. One significant time was one person attempted to slice his throat.

Luckily someone intervened and took him away from the town. What was left were old memories and a scar on his neck which he rubs when he is nervous or upset.

He was taken to a large city by the name of Los Angeles in California. This is where he was taught to program games and aquired a job doing so.

This is where his story begins.

Can Jon actually open up enough to find his soul mate?

Or is he destined to be alone forever?

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kaylyn Castillano[/BCOLOR]

View attachment 48712

Gender|

Female

Age|

Seventeen

Marking|

N/A

Personality|

Kaylyn is wild, and very excitable. She is sometimes overly spontaneous, making her particularly skilled at getting people pumped and is a must have at parties or pep rallies. Usually you won't go to a party in your area that Kaylyn isn't attending or was at least invited to. But in truth she has a side that she hides from most people. Kaylyn is also sensitive, and expressive about her emotions. But most people, only seeing the fun side of her, can easily offend her or even in the worst cases break her heart. Luckily, Kaylyn is good at getting over these things, though it usually takes a her weekend and a box of Chips Ahoy.

Bio|

Kaylyn was raised by both her parents alongside her sister Nicole. Though her father is from San Diego, Kaylyn's mother is full Italian, and was born and raised in Rome. Usually she will speak Italian in the house a lot of the time, obviously making it natural for Kaylyn to speak it fluently. Her family had always been very supportive, and Kaylyn never really had family issues.

Sexual Orientation|

Heterosexual, but Bi curious

Job|

Clerk at Hollister

Soulmate|

N/A
Oh gosh I haven't been receiving notifications for my own RP .-. You're all accepted! Please feel free to start whenever!

Still accepting?

Great! I will whip something up~

Okay so going to tag everyone to see what's gonna happen here.
As we have so many characters almost two per person, I'm thinking what if we had two different threads to make it easier because it's currently so many people, we could have Distance - Los Angeles and Distance - New York (Or anytown area in the east or maybe London anywhere) This way we could really have that factor of Distance between some soulmates because A: Most of us are lessers meaning all of us being in the same town would be very unlikely, and also all of us to have our soulmates in the same town also unlikely so if anyone likes this idea of two towns two different threads Love this post or like this post if not please comment below why you think not.

@IceQueen @andrew21234 @JusticeHunt20 @Enderdeman @Kitsune @viahra233 @upscalerat @Madeline @Sienna @ToInfinityAndBeyond @Sexybae @SympathyForYou

Sounds fun, and the more chars. we get, the more towns we could make, really separating them! It sounds like a good idea to me! Also, I'm with you on the Lesser thing, since it's a 1 in a million chance. I think Cynthia is the only one that had a mark as a child, but then lost it as she grew into an adolescent.

I'm cool with that, but how would we interact?

That's the point we would have one ooc thread and two threads some people in one town another in another town MAYBE we could have a third one being the online thread where you could communicate between towns etc? I'm still just thinking of it nothing is set in stone

Would we be able to switch threads, like for example if I started in LA but wanted to go to the other town could I? Or would I be stuck in LA?

Yes, you could switch we'd all choose which town we wanted to go to and not restart but sorta change our posts to be in that town rather then be in los angeles, I know I'm going to stay in Los Angeles with Ben but my other one Sean is going to go to London or NY or whatever second city so I'll have a part in both.​

@Dramma I think the two towns are a good idea but a third online thing would be too much, if you want my help with anything either post here or PM me :)

Reactions: upscalerat
Status
Not open for further replies.