Distance - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, but sick

Yeah. Close to fevers for the afternoon and a throat so sore that I couldn't swallow very well. A bit better today though, I have a choir concert and I don't think I will be able to sing.

im sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better!

Thanks. The only bad thing is that I was so scatter brained yesterday I forgot my agenda at school and had to improvise with a piece of paper. So if I have homework in my classes before lunch, I have no idea what it is.

Yeah.... Whoops.

I think so, but defiantly not my choir teacher. She is going to be so mad.

if its any consolation, my high school choir teacher was a raging flaming asshole

Well, that helps a bit, but that is pretty much the same as this teacher. She believes that we are irresponsible and has such a rigid dress code that I am afraid that I will get my head chopped off at some point.

Update: I CAN SING! I just have to not talk all day.

haha my old choir teacher once got a temporary suspension for threatening to stab a student with a rusty knife. granted we knew he was joking but the student it was aimed at was a whiny b word

I hate students like that. And above all, cheaters. I have threatened people who cheat off of my tests that I would stab them with a pencil if they tried that again. I did it to a guy who kept mocking me, but that is about it. Worst of all, I have a whiner and cheater combination in my science class, who can never seem to shut up about how the teacher should help her because she has bad grades

those people make me wonder how they even go through life

Probably cheating on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.