| Character Sheet |
|Name|
Evangeline "Eve" Patterson
|Gender|
Female
|Age|
|Marking|
[spoili]
I haven't completely decided whether or not she'll actually have one BUT if i do decide she does this is what it will look like.
7gcJd4t.jpg
[/spoili]
|Personality|
She's sarcastic, cocky, and an all around smartass. But deep down she's really very caring.

|Bio|
She's lived a somewhat sheltered life, her mom grounding her over frivolous things since she was little so it was hard for her to maintain any friendships because she was "grounded" all the time. Fortunately in all that grounding she found a job from home: a graphic designer. The first chance he got she moved out into her own apartment.
| Sexual Orientation|
Bisexual but leaning towards men.
|Job|
Graphic Designer
|Soul Mate|
Unknown
|Appearance|
Aki REAL.png

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
| Character Sheet |
|Name|
Evangeline "Eve" Patterson
|Gender|
Female
|Age|
|Marking|
[spoili]
I haven't completely decided whether or not she'll actually have one BUT if i do decide she does this is what it will look like.
7gcJd4t.jpg
[/spoili]
|Personality|
She's sarcastic, cocky, and an all around smartass. But deep down she's really very caring.

|Bio|
She's lived a somewhat sheltered life, her mom grounding her over frivolous things since she was little so it was hard for her to maintain any friendships because she was "grounded" all the time. Fortunately in all that grounding she found a job from home: a graphic designer. The first chance he got she moved out into her own apartment.
| Sexual Orientation|
Bisexual but leaning towards men.
|Job|
Graphic Designer
|Soul Mate|
Unknown
|Appearance|
View attachment 51563
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.