Distance - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name| Jacob Akin
Gender| Male
Age| 21
Marking: none
Personality| Kind and courteous, but somehwat introverted. He likes to be seen as confident and strong, and always looks to make his friends smile.

Bio| Jacob never knew his father, and grew up his whole life with just his mom. He didnt want others to feel sorry for him or his mother, so he took it upon himself to be able to provide. He works a job at a local retail store and works out often to stay in physical shape. He hopes to one day meet his soul mate, but with every passing year, he is not so sure there really is one... at least not yet.

Sexual Orientation| Straight

Job| Retail worker at a local clothing store

Soulmate| n/a

Appearance|10372244_677417552338251_1525357309342268586_n.jpg10590423_680665218680151_1811257640865331662_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name| Jacob Akin
Gender| Male
Age| 19
Marking|
D016457086834A4D83063A3366BB4DC51-300x249.jpg
on his shoulder on the right side

Personality| Kind and courteous, but somehwat introverted. He likes to be seen as confident and strong, and always looks to make his friends smile.

Bio| Jacob never knew his father, and grew up his whole life with just his mom. He didnt want others to feel sorry for him or his mother, so he took it upon himself to be able to provide. He works a job at a local retail store and works out often to stay in physical shape. He hopes to one day meet his soul mate, but with every passing year, he is not so sure there really is one... at least not yet.

Sexual Orientation| Straight

Job| Retail worker at a local clothing store

Soulmate| n/a

Appearance|View attachment 50079
Accepted, although since he has a marking he knows he has a soulmate unless the temperature goes out, which means they died. So if he has the marking he knows that they're alive and he has a soulmate just wanted to clear that up

oh, in that case i may just get rid of it, considering hed just be in here doing nothing lol.

heads up, i am changing his age to 21, just a spur of the moment thing sorry :/ only change i am doing i swear!

I've been busy, but I finally have a break!

Where should I wiggle my character in?

Distance, #CC99FF
Name: Zoey Harper

Marking: Here

Personality: Self-Reliant | Unfeeling | Considerate | Work-Oriented | Polite | Disorderly | Lack of Public Speaking Skills

Background: Zoey was born to a Brazilian-Australian father and Italian-American mother in the huge urban city of Queensland, Australia. Her father was a famous neurosurgeon and her mother, an FBI agent. She was well-educated throughout her academic years being taught in a private charter school, and her parents both rose to achieve their ambitions. Zoey went into college, taking one major and one minor. She became goal-oriented and worked hard to succeed in getting her degree then began to live on her own. This is still being processed and currently, it's a struggle considering her soulmate passed away last year. Therefore, she's been lacking a little in work but she manages to get everything done within due time.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Job: CIA Operative

Soulmate: Unknown

More: Her soulmate was a cousin of one of her friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Distance, #CC99FF
Name: Zoey Harper

Marking: Here

Personality: Self-Reliant | Unfeeling | Considerate | Work-Oriented | Polite | Disorderly | Lack of Public Speaking Skills

Background: Zoey was born to a Brazilian-Australian father and Italian-American mother in the huge urban city of Queensland, Australia. Her father was a famous neurosurgeon and her mother, an FBI agent. She was well-educated throughout her academic years being taught in a private charter school, and her parents both rose to achieve their ambitions. Zoey went into college, taking one major and one minor. She became goal-oriented and worked hard to succeed in getting her degree then began to live on her own. This is still being processed and currently, it's a struggle considering her soulmate passed away last year. Therefore, she's been lacking a little in work but she manages to get everything done within due time.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Job: CIA Operative

Soulmate: Unknown

More: Her soulmate was a cousin of one of her friends.
Accepted feel free to jump in!

@Kitsune - You can start maybe having Benji walk into the bookstore you work at part time or something since I'm going around looking for a job? Or maybe the ramen place?

Can I ask what's currently going on? It looks like there's not much going on since some people are stuck on what to do?

Can I ask what's currently going on? It looks like there's not much going on since some people are stuck on what to do?
well, it depends Me and Jon are currently in The Grove which is a small mall while the others are in a Ramen noodle store

anyone planning on posting tonight? Also, any idea when the next day will start? I dont even know the time it is in the current day T_T

I would post, but I was waiting on you, I guess. And I have nooo idea

Yeah, I just didnt know if you wanted them to run into each other again on the same day lol XD

Well, I don't know this is why I wanted to make different threads for different cities just because we have some people who rarely post so we could have them in that city and people who post in another city so others don't get far behind, because it'd sorta be two different roleplays just different areas in the world and then no one could be behind as some people are...hmm we'll see I think we can make it night? So it's like 8, 9 PM..? Does that sound good I feel like it's reasonable to be shopping at a mall, working, and at home. Just so we can all have our characters head to bed?​

Yep, sounds good!

im gonna post then that he heads to bed so a quick time skip can occur once everyone is ready

want me to wait another couple posts before i say he wakes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.