Distance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
-fistpump-

18 was totally a typo. Really, I meant 20. Yep. Yeeeeep.
I'm good with it! :D They seem like they would get along. I like to torture my characters now and then. You know, not to the extent of having their limbs tied to horses before those horse run forward, but you know, having their hearts broken seems like the more humane things to do. XD
SO I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO LOVELY GIRLS!? T^T TORTURE FOR ME, TOO.
Anyway, now we just have to wait for someone to make a marked girl. Which can take as long as whenever because she'd have to come along later, anyway.
I agree wholeheartedly! Characters need to test their limits, no matter how hard that may be for the writer. (Or enjoyable. xD)

I AM SO, SO SORRY. NOT SORRY ENOUGH TO NOT MAKE YOU CHOOSE, THOUGH.

True!

-fistpump-
18 was totally a typo. Really, I meant 20. Yep. Yeeeeep.
I agree wholeheartedly! Characters need to test their limits, no matter how hard that may be for the writer. (Or enjoyable. xD)
I AM SO, SO SORRY. NOT SORRY ENOUGH TO NOT MAKE YOU CHOOSE, THOUGH.
It's okay. I'll forgive your... less sorryness? Yeah no. Let's re-do that. In forgive... I forgive your inability to be sorry enough! BECAUSE I LIKE WHEN ROLE-PLAYS HAVE ME CRYING AND WANTING TO RUN AWAY DUE TO A HARD DECISION. It'd be funny if people in the background were betting on who win, though... XD It's like the two girls confront and everyone starts chanting fight over and over. XD

It's okay. I'll forgive your... less sorryness? Yeah no. Let's re-do that. In forgive... I forgive your inability to be sorry enough! BECAUSE I LIKE WHEN ROLE-PLAYS HAVE ME CRYING AND WANTING TO RUN AWAY DUE TO A HARD DECISION. It'd be funny if people in the background were betting on who win, though... XD It's like the two girls confront and everyone starts chanting fight over and over. XD
Thank you for your forgiveness! THOSE ARE THE BEST KINDS

Oh my god, that would be hilarious. I can picture it already. It's beautiful.

Thank you for your forgiveness! THOSE ARE THE BEST KINDS
Oh my god, that would be hilarious. I can picture it already. It's beautiful.
YAS.

Well, my upscale rat, I think this is start to a beautiful friendship. I have decided, that since you are indeed, upscale, that you don't live in the sewers below my feet, and if I ever did upset you, and you bit me, you wouldn't give me a fatal disease... :D

You know what else is hilarious that I just now realized? Your avatar is a rat and mine is a cat. So is my signature.

>:3 MWAHAHA.

I'm trying to do colored fieldsets, how do you do them?

I'm trying to do colored fieldsets, how do you do them?
[ fieldset = TITLE, color ] content [ / fieldset ]

Put that in without the spaces. :) For your color, if you want a certain one make sure to look and hover your cursor over one to get the exact name.

Okay, thanks :) I got a grey one my first try. Expect Brayden and Cynthia to meet in this post.

David Townsend, skyblue
NAME | David Townsend

AGE | 21

GENDER | Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION | Straight

SOULMATE | UnKnOwN

MARKING |
tribal-tattoo-designs-3.jpg

JOB | Works at the same building as Adeline

PERSONALITY | David is a easy-going guy with an average personality. Though, he concerns easily and has to constantly be doing something to remain satisfied. Quickly he'll get bored, otherwise. A hard worker as well a generally caring man, he takes charge and does so well. Helpful to people and very patient, maybe too patient when it comes to people- a lot of them like to take advantage of his kind nature. Protective and at times, can be a worry-wort, but never about himself. Loyal above all else, he'll do anything for those he cares about, and is a warm person overall.

HISTORY | David had a pretty easy life, considering the fact that he has a marking. He's not exactly eager for the day when he'll meet the right woman. He tends to think the whole thing is ridiculous, and when he falls in love, it'll just happen. Dave doesn't believe that his soulmate will necessarily be his perfect match, and he won't give a woman that doesn't share his mark his back and walk away because they're supposedly not the one. No, he believes anyone could be the one. If and when it happens, it'll just happen. When he was around fourteen, he received his best-friend, Lucky, a faithful companion in the form of a dog. A Golden Retriever, to be exact with breed and all. David was always the good guy, often called a buzz-kill by his High School friends, but there were times that he most likely saved their lives. They'll thank him later.

APPEARANCE |

38086-de01a9254b3eb6855e40c3a622c62dfa.jpg

5360a587a44c303669577732cf45e782.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
David Townsend, skyblue
NAME | David Townsend

AGE | 21

GENDER | Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION | Straight

SOULMATE | UnKnOwN

MARKING |
tribal-tattoo-designs-3.jpg

JOB | Works at the same building as Adeline

PERSONALITY | David is a easy-going guy with an average personality. Though, he concerns easily and has to constantly be doing something to remain satisfied. Quickly he'll get bored, otherwise. A hard worker as well a generally caring man, he takes charge and does so well. Helpful to people and very patient, maybe too patient when it comes to people- a lot of them like to take advantage of his kind nature. Protective and at times, can be a worry-wort, but never about himself. Loyal above all else, he'll do anything for those he cares about, and is a warm person overall.

HISTORY | David had a pretty easy life, considering the fact that he has a marking. He's not exactly eager for the day when he'll meet the right woman. He tends to think the whole thing is ridiculous, and when he falls in love, it'll just happen. Dave doesn't believe that his soulmate will necessarily be his perfect match, and he won't give a woman that doesn't share his mark his back and walk away because they're supposedly not the one. No, he believes anyone could be the one. If and when it happens, it'll just happen. When he was around fourteen, he received his best-friend, Lucky, a faithful companion in the form of a dog. A Golden Retriever, to be exact with breed and all. David was always the good guy, often called a buzz-kill by his High School friends, but there were times that he most likely saved their lives. They'll thank him later.

APPEARANCE |

38086-de01a9254b3eb6855e40c3a622c62dfa.jpg

5360a587a44c303669577732cf45e782.jpg

Accepted!

Well, my upscale rat, I think this is start to a beautiful friendship. I have decided, that since you are indeed, upscale, that you don't live in the sewers below my feet, and if I ever did upset you, and you bit me, you wouldn't give me a fatal disease... :D
You know what else is hilarious that I just now realized? Your avatar is a rat and mine is a cat. So is my signature.
>:3 MWAHAHA.
My dear feline Flicker, I completely agree. I promise that I am civilized not to bite, and healthy enough to not infect you with some awful disease, promise!

Hey, you know, you're right! Ha, well, look at that!

My dear feline Flicker, I completely agree. I promise that I am civilized not to bite, and healthy enough to not infect you with some awful disease, promise!
Hey, you know, you're right! Ha, well, look at that!

Haha, this has probably been one of the more fun and humorous conversations I've had with someone I just met in a long while. XD *Thumbs up*

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kaylyn Castillano[/BCOLOR]

ariana-grande-love-me-harder.gif

Gender|

Female

Age|

Seventeen

Marking|

N/A

Personality|

Kaylyn is wild, and very excitable. She is sometimes overly spontaneous, making her particularly skilled at getting people pumped and is a must have at parties or pep rallies. Usually you won't go to a party in your area that Kaylyn isn't attending or was at least invited to. But in truth she has a side that she hides from most people. Kaylyn is also sensitive, and expressive about her emotions. But most people, only seeing the fun side of her, can easily offend her or even in the worst cases break her heart. Luckily, Kaylyn is good at getting over these things, though it usually takes a her weekend and a box of Chips Ahoy.

Bio|

Kaylyn was raised by both her parents alongside her sister Nicole. Though her father is from San Diego, Kaylyn's mother is full Italian, and was born and raised in Rome. Usually she will speak Italian in the house a lot of the time, obviously making it natural for Kaylyn to speak it fluently. Her family had always been very supportive, and Kaylyn never really had family issues.

Sexual Orientation|

Heterosexual, but Bi curious

Job|

Clerk at Hollister

Soulmate|

N/A

Hi guys, just wanted to say I'm new to this site, but definitely not roleplaying in general. I just saw that RPN was a bit slow and wanted to try a new site. I apologize if I make a mistake or something on here.

I found one and changed it :)
just so you know, the RP has started about ten minutes ago and theres already six posts, so don't forget to post :)

Reactions: andrew21234
Status
Not open for further replies.