Faith Malkova, turquoise
NAME | Faith Malkova

AGE | 18

GENDER | Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION | Straight

SOULMATE | N/A

MARKING | N/A

JOB | Journalist & Photographer

PERSONALITY | Faith is a very endearing and daring young woman, rebellious and fiery. However, despite her attitude and strong spirits, as well as the fact that she can be stubborn and hotheaded, she is actually incredibly kind and humorous. Sarcastic and overall, lovely. Though she hates to admit it, she's a hopeless romantic and finds it almost hard not to be flirtatious. A vivid imagination and a beautiful outlook on life. The best word to describe her is passionate.

HISTORY | Faith Malkova is of Russian orientation, and was born in that country. However, before she even turned a year old, she moved here. Her past isn't exactly a happy story, in fact, it's more sad than anything. Her father walked out on her and her mother before she was twelve, and that left her family in a horrible money situation. It didn't help that her mother found out that she was pregnant with Faith's little sister days later. Sadly, her mother died at birth due to troubles with the baby, and the child didn't live but an hour. In that hour, and the weeks that followed, Faith shut down. From then on, she was an orphan, and has remained that way until she turned sixteen. It was then she got a job as an intern for a journalism company. When she was young, writing was a way for her to release the stress and worries of being parentless. Having a passion for it, earned her the career she currently has.

APPEARANCE | Faith is a slender and beautiful woman whom stands at a height of 5'8". Honey blonde, soft hair and pretty milk chocolate brown eyes accent her olive-toned skin rather nicely, and this tanned and smooth look to her lithe body stays year-round. Adorned with lush and full powdery pink lips as well as a petite nose that goes well with her defined facial structure. Very elegant and gorgeous in appearance.

Tamsin-Egerton.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Faith Malkova, turquoise
NAME | Faith Malkova

AGE | 18

GENDER | Female

SOULMATE | N/A

MARKING | N/A

JOB | Journalist & Photographer

PERSONALITY | Faith is a very endearing and daring young woman, rebellious and fiery. However, despite her attitude and strong spirits, as well as the fact that she can be stubborn and hotheaded, she is actually incredibly kind and humorous. Sarcastic and overall, lovely. Though she hates to admit it, she's a hopeless romantic and finds it almost hard not to be flirtatious. A vivid imagination and a beautiful outlook on life. The best word to describe her is passionate.

HISTORY | Faith Malkova is of Russian orientation, and was born in that country. However, before she even turned a year old, she moved here. Her past isn't exactly a happy story, in fact, it's more sad than anything. Her father walked out on her and her mother before she was twelve, and that left her family in a horrible money situation. It didn't help that her mother found out that she was pregnant with Faith's little sister days later. Sadly, her mother died at birth due to troubles with the baby, and the child didn't live but an hour. In that hour, and the weeks that followed, Faith shut down. From then on, she was an orphan, and has remained that way until she turned sixteen. It was then she got a job as an intern for a journalism company. When she was young, writing was a way for her to release the stress and worries of being parentless. Having a passion for it, earned her the career she currently has.

APPEARANCE | Faith is a slender and beautiful woman whom stands at a height of 5'8". Honey blonde, soft hair and pretty milk chocolate brown eyes accent her olive-toned skin rather nicely, and this tanned and smooth look to her lithe body stays year-round. Adorned with lush and full powdery pink lips as well as a petite nose that goes well with her defined facial structure. Very elegant and gorgeous in appearance.

Tamsin-Egerton.jpg
Accepted feel free to begin whenever the link is in the first post =)

Accepted feel free to begin whenever the link is in the first post =)
Thanks! :P I'll be working on my other character, though. No worries, it'll be a male. Curious, though, how many characters can we have exactly? I apologize if you've already answered that question!

Thanks! :P I'll be working on my other character, though. No worries, it'll be a male. Curious, though, how many characters can we have exactly? I apologize if you've already answered that question!
Nope I haven't already answered, honestly as many as you can handle well, and won't confuse the others so maybe 2-4?

Nope I haven't already answered, honestly as many as you can handle well, and won't confuse the others so maybe 2-4?
Good! I only want three, and I may add another some time in the future, I'm not sure yet. :D

Just an idea, everyone, I'd kinda like to see a relationship develop between someone with a marking and then someone without one. Then the person with the marking finds their soulmate and things happen... The world explodes, haha. It could either turn into a love triangle and the first lover without the marking wouldn't know, or the one with the marking who finds his/her soulmate could tell his current lover and it goes from there. Lots of drama there. Heartbreak, too. In the end, there has to be a choice. BUCKETS OF TEARS!

• Love
James Anthony, lime
NAME | James Anthony

AGE | 17

GENDER | Male

SOULMATE | N/A

MARKING | N/A

JOB | Artist

PERSONALITY | James is an upbeat and humorous guy with quirks that tend to make him endearing. Optimistic and charismatic, he has a good sense of humor and never really takes insults to heart. Jay listens to what's important and takes heed of what people say only when they matter to him. He learned to block out the shit people threw at him a long time ago. Despite his reputation as a geek, he doesn't' care. He is who he is. Insanely intelligent, a bookworm, but overall, creative. He loves to act, write music and poetry, but most of all, he loves to work with art. Though, when serious or tragic situations come his way, he worries to much and stresses easily. A bit more sensitive than most guys, he's not afraid of his emotions and will gladly watch chick flicks. He loves reading about a good romance- which fuels his passion for love. Something he hopes to find with the right girl.

HISTORY | James grew up known as the freak, and the fact that he was born without a marking didn't help his situation. His parents were hesitant with him, but they kept him. This didn't mean they cared to be there for him. They fed him, did the basics and what they had to do. However it was clear they didn't favorite him and they didn't care to be there for him. They liked his cherished brother, whom seemed so perfect it would make even the least judgmental people cringe. Quarterback of the football team, great grades in school, tons of awards, an equally perfect girlfriend who he'd been with since middle school, etc. When he died in a car crash, his senior year, James was in his second year of secondary school. James was basically cast out and ignored more than he already had been. Of course, it hurt. No friends. No parents. No anyone. Still, he went on, strong and determined. He still does, today.

APPEARANCE | James is an adorable guy that is skinny and stands at a height of 5'11". Jay sports the rare pair of black hair, which is in a cute cut and usually is covered slightly with a baseball cap or toboggan, as well as bright green eyes that are behind wide-rimmed black glasses that only he can pull off. A wide and endearing smile as well as pale skin.

large.jpg

600x600.jpg

• Love
Just an idea, everyone, I'd kinda like to see a relationship develop between someone with a marking and then someone without one. Then the person with the marking finds their soulmate and things happen... The world explodes, haha. It could either turn into a love triangle and the first lover without the marking wouldn't know, or the one with the marking who finds his/her soulmate could tell his current lover and it goes from there. Lots of drama there. Heartbreak, too. In the end, there has to be a choice. BUCKETS OF TEARS!

>_>

<_<

I am totally willing to volunteer Adaline to this (and not just because I don't know what else to do with her at the moment). That is, if anyone with marked characters attracted to females are also down for that.

I'm about to make another guy that was going to be marked?
If you think that he and Adaline would get along, then we should be evil to our characters and try it! If you'd want to, of course.

EDIT:
... is it too late to bump her age up a couple of years ._.

If you think that he and Adaline would get along, then we should be evil to our characters and try it! If you'd want to, of course.
... is it too late to bump her age up a couple of years ._.
I'm good with it! :D They seem like they would get along. I like to torture my characters now and then. You know, not to the extent of having their limbs tied to horses before those horse run forward, but you know, having their hearts broken seems like the more humane things to do. XD

SO I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO LOVELY GIRLS!? T^T TORTURE FOR ME, TOO.

Anyway, now we just have to wait for someone to make a marked girl. Which can take as long as whenever because she'd have to come along later, anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.