~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm google queen, master of research. But okay. Also, it's Celestial not Celtic (not that it's a huge deal)

So final verdict:
Popcorn at Pirates of the Caribbean - Boy
Cali. Screamin' - Boy
Thunder Mountain - Boy
River Run - Boy

Does that sound good to you?
This is what Ice & I agreed on.
I can keep the others if you want, too, but I'd like to finish the character sheets that I've already started first before starting more.

That is fine I had kept you down for John Smith because it was a male Character

::::ANNOUNCEMENT::::
I need the following people to get CS's of the characters they reserved up ASAP!
@Little_Ghost98
Anna
Pocahontas
Matterhorn Male

@Tart
Mad Hatter
Matterhorn Male

@IceQueen (sorry its pretty much everyone who has characters reserved)
Radiator Female
Grizzly River Female
Space Mountain Female

@Lunar❖Muse
Teacups Male

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Space Mountain Male

If you all could pretty please get these up as soon as you can I would be grateful. I am keeping track of everything and would like to put where they area and the such as well; it would be appreciated thank you for your cooperation ^^
Sorry been busy~ I will also be putting up my cheshire cat~

FUGGIENESS!!! I MESSED UP AGAIN *bangs head on table*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Actually, @CelestialCellar you said earlier that you wanted a girl materhorn bobsleigh person, and I said I would make an exception, but if you want me to take that away, that's fine

For now, you can keep the others reserved

Hey, could I make another character, if so, it would be the boy for the pineapple ice cream.

Sure! I might make the girl for that, just to have one in each spot *Addicted to character making*

Meanwhile....
*Dies from character making*

I feel like I over think my characters a little too much.

Don't worry, after about 4, I start running out of ideas, and I have to spend more time creating girls

Reactions: CelestialCellar
AAND now I want a 6th, maybe ill make that one a guy

@CelestialCellar How do you do that scrolling thing, that looks cool. I might still your style and use that for my posts now. I keep changing my style up, but that looks cool.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
large[1].jpg
✮Name✮
Mistelle May Leven

✮Nickname(s)✮
Misty

✮Age and Birthday✮
May 17th// //19

✮Year Of College✮ Here
Sophomore

✮Major✮ Here
Art

✮College✮ Here
Brayton

✮Gender✮ Here
Female

✮Sexuality✮ Here
Pansexual

✮Position✮ Where you work in the park
Character-- Anna--- Frozen

✮Nationalities✮ Here
American//Swedish//Irish//Russian//British

✮Eye Color✮ Here
Green

✮Hair Description✮ Here
Thick and soft.

✮Height✮ Here
5'4"

✮Weight✮ Here
About 130

✮Piercings✮ Here
Snakebites
Tongue
Nose
Smiley
Industrial
Tragus

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Scar down the middle of her side to the top of her thigh

✮Health Ailments✮
Mild asthma// Tourettes

✮Personality✮
Misty is a very quiet yet outspoken girl. She is one to tell you how she feels and barely give a crap what you think about it. But that doesn't mean she doesn't give a fuck what you think or who you are. She's a very kind and caring person, that is until you piss her off. She is a bit sensitive and does care what people think of her sometimes. She's kinda depressed and sometimes has suicidal tendencies (great band btw) and is afraid of love

✮History✮

✮Likes✮ At the least 3
Food//Sushi//Disney movies//Cake//Gymnastics//Poetry//Writing//Coffee//Singing//Art//Drawing//Dancing//Whales//Dolphins//Christmas lights// Sleeping// Heavy metal// Piercings// Tattoos// Floral print// Roller coasters//Batman//Spiderman//Buffy the Vampire Slayer//Video games//Zombies//Teen Titans//

✮Dislikes✮ At the least 1
Rude people//Being treated unfairly//Rap music// Liars// Iggy Azalea//Blood on the Dance Floor//Black Veil Brides//Yellow//Stuck up bitches// History class//Football//

✮Hobbies✮
Gymnastics//Writing//Singing//Making YouTube videos//Acting//Playing piano//Cello

✮Talents✮
* are the ones she does a lot and is really good at

Cello//*Violin//*Piano//*Drawing//Dancing

✮Fears✮
Sharks//Spiders//Drowning//Being alone//

✮Secrets✮
Once got a concussion from running into a pole by staring at a hot girl//Wore a diaper to school in 6th grade//She's had a threesome once//Attempted suicide once// Watched her younger sister die//

✮Family✮
Mother-Rayleanne Leven-Alive// Father-Matthew Leven-Alive//Sister-Marcie-Deceased//

✮Relationships✮
(OPEN TO ALL!! MESSAGE ME LOVES!)

✮Dorm #✮ Here

✮Dorm Appearance✮
bed-area-brighter-1[1].jpg

✮Other✮
She loves animals and has a kitten named Pikachu// She loves Pokemon// Frozen is her number 3 favorite Disney movie//She still watches cartoons//Loves Mountain Dew// Has a slight addiction to Red Bull Italian Sodas//
Disney

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE