~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

I'm google queen, master of research. But okay. Also, it's Celestial not Celtic (not that it's a huge deal)

So final verdict:
Popcorn at Pirates of the Caribbean - Boy
Cali. Screamin' - Boy
Thunder Mountain - Boy
River Run - Boy

Does that sound good to you?
This is what Ice & I agreed on.
I can keep the others if you want, too, but I'd like to finish the character sheets that I've already started first before starting more.

That is fine I had kept you down for John Smith because it was a male Character

::::ANNOUNCEMENT::::
I need the following people to get CS's of the characters they reserved up ASAP!
@Little_Ghost98
Anna
Pocahontas
Matterhorn Male

@Tart
Mad Hatter
Matterhorn Male

@IceQueen (sorry its pretty much everyone who has characters reserved)
Radiator Female
Grizzly River Female
Space Mountain Female

@Lunar❖Muse
Teacups Male

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Space Mountain Male

If you all could pretty please get these up as soon as you can I would be grateful. I am keeping track of everything and would like to put where they area and the such as well; it would be appreciated thank you for your cooperation ^^
Sorry been busy~ I will also be putting up my cheshire cat~

FUGGIENESS!!! I MESSED UP AGAIN *bangs head on table*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Actually, @CelestialCellar you said earlier that you wanted a girl materhorn bobsleigh person, and I said I would make an exception, but if you want me to take that away, that's fine

For now, you can keep the others reserved

Hey, could I make another character, if so, it would be the boy for the pineapple ice cream.

Sure! I might make the girl for that, just to have one in each spot *Addicted to character making*

Meanwhile....
*Dies from character making*

I feel like I over think my characters a little too much.

Don't worry, after about 4, I start running out of ideas, and I have to spend more time creating girls

Reactions: CelestialCellar
AAND now I want a 6th, maybe ill make that one a guy

@CelestialCellar How do you do that scrolling thing, that looks cool. I might still your style and use that for my posts now. I keep changing my style up, but that looks cool.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
large[1].jpg
✮Name✮
Mistelle May Leven

✮Nickname(s)✮
Misty

✮Age and Birthday✮
May 17th// //19

✮Year Of College✮ Here
Sophomore

✮Major✮ Here
Art

✮College✮ Here
Brayton

✮Gender✮ Here
Female

✮Sexuality✮ Here
Pansexual

✮Position✮ Where you work in the park
Character-- Anna--- Frozen

✮Nationalities✮ Here
American//Swedish//Irish//Russian//British

✮Eye Color✮ Here
Green

✮Hair Description✮ Here
Thick and soft.

✮Height✮ Here
5'4"

✮Weight✮ Here
About 130

✮Piercings✮ Here
Snakebites
Tongue
Nose
Smiley
Industrial
Tragus

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Scar down the middle of her side to the top of her thigh

✮Health Ailments✮
Mild asthma// Tourettes

✮Personality✮
Misty is a very quiet yet outspoken girl. She is one to tell you how she feels and barely give a crap what you think about it. But that doesn't mean she doesn't give a fuck what you think or who you are. She's a very kind and caring person, that is until you piss her off. She is a bit sensitive and does care what people think of her sometimes. She's kinda depressed and sometimes has suicidal tendencies (great band btw) and is afraid of love

✮History✮

✮Likes✮ At the least 3
Food//Sushi//Disney movies//Cake//Gymnastics//Poetry//Writing//Coffee//Singing//Art//Drawing//Dancing//Whales//Dolphins//Christmas lights// Sleeping// Heavy metal// Piercings// Tattoos// Floral print// Roller coasters//Batman//Spiderman//Buffy the Vampire Slayer//Video games//Zombies//Teen Titans//

✮Dislikes✮ At the least 1
Rude people//Being treated unfairly//Rap music// Liars// Iggy Azalea//Blood on the Dance Floor//Black Veil Brides//Yellow//Stuck up bitches// History class//Football//

✮Hobbies✮
Gymnastics//Writing//Singing//Making YouTube videos//Acting//Playing piano//Cello

✮Talents✮
* are the ones she does a lot and is really good at

Cello//*Violin//*Piano//*Drawing//Dancing

✮Fears✮
Sharks//Spiders//Drowning//Being alone//

✮Secrets✮
Once got a concussion from running into a pole by staring at a hot girl//Wore a diaper to school in 6th grade//She's had a threesome once//Attempted suicide once// Watched her younger sister die//

✮Family✮
Mother-Rayleanne Leven-Alive// Father-Matthew Leven-Alive//Sister-Marcie-Deceased//

✮Relationships✮
(OPEN TO ALL!! MESSAGE ME LOVES!)

✮Dorm #✮ Here

✮Dorm Appearance✮
bed-area-brighter-1[1].jpg

✮Other✮
She loves animals and has a kitten named Pikachu// She loves Pokemon// Frozen is her number 3 favorite Disney movie//She still watches cartoons//Loves Mountain Dew// Has a slight addiction to Red Bull Italian Sodas//
Disney

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE