~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

Ok, your male is pending completion on page 3 if you want to know

RESERVE THEM PLZ, I need to write it down before my dad kills me

Sorry, still reading through all the openings and whatnot.
May I reserve John Smith, The girl operator for Matterhorn Bobsleigh, and the girl for Cozy Cone?

I just read your post in the other thread, so I can also take a male Operator. I don't mind which ride, so if you stick me somewhere I'll make the character (:

For your consideration :)

f06f112ff7957660d66c99aae7303c52_zpsa1c304de.jpg

✮Name✮
Isolean Veiends
✮Nicname(s)✮
The ice queen
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Year Of College✮
Last year/last semester
✮Major✮
Business/Marketing
✮College✮
Harborson
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Tower of terror
✮Nationalities✮
German/English
✮Eye Color✮
Blue with little gold flecks thrown in
✮Hair Description✮
Platinum Blonde always pulled back into a bun.
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
None (yet)
✮Health Ailments✮
Stress. She has a tendency to take on too much and get really stressed.
✮Personality✮
Isolean is a very private person. She tends to not make attachments and can come off as to put it quite frankly a total bitch. She will throw insults freely and ration out praise like it's the last drinking water on earth. All of her time is consumed with being all she can be. Her life is highly scheduled and organized. However she is very promiscuous not that you would know by looking at her by any means. She uses men like she uses tissue. One time and then they are cast aside.
✮History✮ Optional
✮Likes✮
Tea-Electronics-the finer things in life expensive clothes cars etc - revenge -
✮Dislikes✮
The Overly cheerful - The lazy - Dogs - Raisins - drive through food - lets just say she dislikes a lot of things and people.
✮Hobbies✮
None really her whole life at the moment is finishing college and taking over her mothers company what little spare time she does find is spent making tiny simple robots.
✮Talents✮
She should have majored in something to do with electrical engineering. She can fix just about anything with wires with ease.
✮Fears✮
Water. She will not swim or ride opinion boats it gives her minor panic attacks to drive over bridges even.
✮Secrets✮
Had an abusive father her legs and back are covered in scars from where he would actually whip her. Also she loves to write poetry.
✮Family✮
Mother abandoned her when she was five. Father was abusive he died when she was 17 Mother found out about the abuse and has tried to make up for it with gobs and gobs of money which she makes running her Fortune 500 company selling most of the plastic in the United States.
✮Relationships✮
None she tends not to get to close to anyone so she has one might stands only.
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
18ec3dde2dea3dc0695b21e14c30fb9a_zps96d44454.jpg

✮Other✮

IIII am not supposed to be accepting Females at the moment, so make the guys first, ill get you down for everyone, and does California Screamin sound good?

Sorry I'm on my I pad that's going to take me a bit. The color I mean.

You know, I honestly like playing guys better, so could you put me down for popcorn @ Pirates and whichever other male operator you would like filled first as well? As long as you're okay with me having four male characters. (:

@CelestialCellar i am totally cool with that, I'll add you in the morning, and you should really chose both because I don't want to put you down for something you don't know about or maybe don't like

f06f112ff7957660d66c99aae7303c52_zpsa1c304de.jpg

✮Name✮
Isolean Veiends
✮Nicname(s)✮
The ice queen
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Year Of College✮
Last year/last semester
✮Major✮
Business/Marketing
✮College✮
Harborson
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Tower of terror
✮Nationalities✮
German/English
✮Eye Color✮
Blue with little gold flecks thrown in
✮Hair Description✮
Platinum Blonde always pulled back into a bun.
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
None (yet)
✮Health Ailments✮
Stress. She has a tendency to take on too much and get really stressed which can make her very sick. Also forgets to eat on occasion.
✮Personality✮
Isolean is a very private person. She tends to not make attachments and can come off as to put it quite frankly a total bitch. She will throw insults freely and ration out praise like it's the last drinking water on earth. All of her time is consumed with being all she can be. Perfection is her life goal never a hair out of place or a single grade below an A. Her life is highly scheduled and organized. However she is very promiscuous not that you would know by looking at her by any means. She uses men like she uses tissue. One time and then they are cast aside.
✮History✮ Optional
✮Likes✮
Tea-Electronics-the finer things in life expensive clothes cars etc - revenge -
✮Dislikes✮
The Overly cheerful - The lazy - Dogs - Raisins - drive through food - lets just say she dislikes a lot of things and people.
✮Hobbies✮
None really her whole life at the moment is finishing college and taking over her mothers company what little spare time she does find is spent making tiny simple robots in the schools robotics lab.
✮Talents✮
She should have majored in something to do with electrical engineering. She can fix just about anything with wires with ease.
✮Fears✮
Water. She will not swim or even ride in boats. She gets minor panic attacks just drinking across bridges that have water under them.
Obviously showers and baths are fine.
✮Secrets✮
Had an abusive father her legs and back are covered in scars from where he would actually whip her. Also she secretly like to write romance novels. She's got a few but would die If anyone ever saw them.
✮Family✮
Mother abandoned her when she was five. Father was abusive he died when she was 17 Mother found out about the abuse and has tried to make up for it with gobs and gobs of money which she makes running her Fortune 500 company selling most of the plastic in the United States.
✮Relationships✮
None she tends not to get to close to anyone . . . Or at least she haven't so far.
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
18ec3dde2dea3dc0695b21e14c30fb9a_zps96d44454.jpg

✮Other✮
She won't ride any of the Roller coasters at Disneyland​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm google queen, master of research. But okay. Also, it's Celestial not Celtic (not that it's a huge deal)

So final verdict:
Popcorn at Pirates of the Caribbean - Boy
Cali. Screamin' - Boy
Thunder Mountain - Boy
River Run - Boy

Does that sound good to you?

Sound perfect

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
Naria Crente
✮Nicname(s)✮ Aria, Nari
✮Age and Birthday✮ 19, December 14th
✮Year Of College✮ 2
✮Major✮ 3D art
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Demiflexible
✮Position✮ Radiator Springs Racers
✮Nationalities✮ American
✮Eye Color✮ Dark Blue
✮Hair Description✮ Naturally brown, died blue in front, magenta behind that, orange behind that, and light yellow last. Its cut short so that is barely reaches her ears on the side and has longer bangs
✮Height✮ 5'2"
✮Weight✮ 92 pounds
✮Piercings✮ Just Earlobes
✮Marks✮ She has a "Live Long and Prosper" Tattoo that runs along her side
✮Health Ailments✮ None
✮Personality✮
Just like her hair, Naria is all about personality. From her name to her hair, she says it all. She is very outspoken
and spunky. She has always been the oddball of the family, of her school, pretty much anywhere. And even
though a lot of people like to try and put her down, Naria is a little ray of sunshine. She tries to be
fair to everyone, though she does have trouble getting along with people who take drugs.
If you do get really close to her, you will probably receive a lot of hand made gifts,
and small trinkets. But those she trusts most know that sometimes
she can randomly get down, as she thinks
about her past.

✮History✮
Naria grew up originally with both her parents. But when she was 5, her parents divorced. Her mom, was a busy
worker, had no time to take care of her and her sister. Her sister, well, she was more into videogames, and spent nearly
every hour on games to distract herself, and Naria turned to inventing. Since she was young, she had always
lost herself in her art, loving nothing more than making things out of glass, paper, sticky notes,
toothpicks, anything she could find that she could add together.
Even though she got picked on a lot, her older sister
got the worse end of it, and they now both
are going to college at Brayton

✮Likes✮
Tinkering, sculpting, being messy, pinning her hair back, styling her hair, dying her hair, play wrestling, jumping
up and down, racing, skating, singing, painting people, painting herself, covering her walls in art,
smiling, laughing, having fun, being herself, chocolate, sweet food, snow, rain, cuddling,
being loved, hot chocolate, s'mores, teriyaki, sushi, melon, apples, cheese,
ice cream, caramel cone, art class, books, the smell of parchment.

✮Dislikes✮
Fighting, blood, vomit, being sick, to much sun, hockey, paying taxes, thin jackets, heavy clothing, being unstylish,
not having enough free time, schoolwork, being stuck for too long, slow rides, cautious drivers, super spicy food,
people who smoke, drugs in general, alcohol, the thought of falling for the wrong guy, being backstabbed,
jerks, people who have no common sense, people who don't pay attention, people who
don't care about others, hurting animals, snakes, spiders.
✮Hobbies✮ Sculpting, painting, any sort of art really, singing, reading, skateboarding.
✮Talents✮ Skateboarding, Art, Singing
✮Fears✮ Being backstabbed, being cheated on, her sister dying, getting divorced.

✮Secrets✮
She has never been in a relationship
Every single crush she has ever had has been creped out by her
Her parents are Divorced
She has painted several nude models
("Hey, Art is art, sometimes people have to much clothing, sometimes they end up naked.")
She is pretty smart
She once accidentally pantsed herself at a skate competition
She went into a coma briefly in a longboarding incident
She once tried make a mold of her siblings sleeping face, and ended up taking her eyebrows off
She broke a tooth wrestling with her sister
She once had a guy undo her bikini top in front of her crush
She once slipped off the diving board and pulled off her swim suit

✮Family✮
Jamie Crente|52|Mother|Alive
Jack Witherspoon|58|Father|Alive
Anna Crente|20|Sister|Alive
Patt Crente|87|Grandmother|Alive

✮Relationships✮
~OPEN~
✮Dorm #✮ 5
✮Dorm Appearance✮
27f0d61774c0708b3ac07faed12cd2e0.jpg

✮Other✮ Boop

Last edited:
I'd also lime to reserve the male roles for Radiator Springs, Pineapple Ice Cream, and Mickey Mouse