~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

Ok, I'll add them later today

@IceQueen My fifth char is up on my cs page. One more to go^^.

@Poisoned Rose you told me to tell you when have chars up my fifth one is up now.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
::::ANNOUNCEMENT::::
I need the following people to get CS's of the characters they reserved up ASAP!
@Little_Ghost98
Anna
Pocahontas
Matterhorn Male

@Tart
Mad Hatter
Matterhorn Male

@IceQueen (sorry its pretty much everyone who has characters reserved)
Radiator Female
Grizzly River Female
Space Mountain Female

@Lunar❖Muse
Teacups Male

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Space Mountain Male

If you all could pretty please get these up as soon as you can I would be grateful. I am keeping track of everything and would like to put where they area and the such as well; it would be appreciated thank you for your cooperation ^^

Last edited:

Fine-Accent-Line-Divider.png

55b63a_4a10ea6c7b4d4f689f68f8e03439d5b2.jpg_650
"I will never apologize for who I am."
N A M E
Brett Reeves
N I C K N A M E
N/A
A G E // B I R T H D A Y
21 // December 17th
C O L L E G E Y E A R
Junior
M A J O R
Communication
C O L L E G E
Jasher
G E N D E R
Male
S E X U A L I T Y
Straight
P O S I T I O N
River Run
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian
E Y E C O L O R
Blue
H A I R D E S C R I P T I O N
Light brown/dirty blonde, usually worn pushed back away from his face.
H E I G H T
6'2"
W E I G H T
162lbs
P I E R C I N G S
None
H E A L T H A I L M E N T S
None
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Brett is outspoken and assertive. He enjoys being around people, and is consequently very outgoing and social. He tends to have a mean sense of humor, and is rarely sensitive to the insecurities of others. However, he has the tendency to soften up for those people who are close to him.
He's creative, resourceful, and quick to come up with ideas. He loves to debate and argue with others. In general, he's able to understand complex concepts quickly and apply logic to come up with quick solutions to his problems.
He's a thrill seeker, a rule breaker, and is more comfortable when in unfamiliar, challenging situations. He's messy, and occasionally acts qithout thinking. He supports the legalization of most drugs (and has admittedly tried many of the ones that he supports) --- he wants to experience both the good and the bad within this world, because to Brett, an easy life isn't worth living.
H I S T O R Y
Brett barely scraped his way through high school, graduating with a only 2.5 gpa. His teachers, while admiring is exceptional athletic skills, had to constantly push him to pass throughout his entire high school career. Finally, his senior year, the coach threatened to kick Brett off of the football field if he didn't get his grades up. To everyone's astonishment, Brett finished out his senior year with a 4.0. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to repair his already damaged GPA.
Not that Brett cared. He didn't have much of an interest in the stuff that most of his teachers taught, and he preferred focusing on his sports. He was, however, very intelligent. He received exceptional scores on his SATs, and despite his crummy high school GPA, Brett managed to get accepted into Jasher's communications program. So, without hesitation, Brett packed up everything he owned and moved.
Brett found that he enjoyed the change of pace and the new scenery. He started doing better in school --- in fact, he even excelled compared to some of his peers. He played for Jasher's football team, and spent a large chunk of his free time practicing.
L I K E S

• Playing // Watching sports
  • Camping // Hiking
  • Swimming
  • Listening to Music
  • Watching TV // Movies
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Eating
  • Drinking. A lot.
  • Motocross
  • Snowboarding
  • Excercising // Working Out
D I S L I K E S
  • Drawing
  • Painting
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Going to class
  • Doing homework
  • Studying
H O B B I E S
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Track // Field
  • Bowling
T A L E N T S
  • Athletics
  • Public speaking
F E A R
  • Spiders (don't tell anyone)
  • Snakes
  • The Dark
  • Failure
S E C R E T S
Brett's dad used to beat him, until he and his younger brother were moved to protective custody.
When Brett was in middle school, he tried to OD on his mom's anti-depressants and had to get his stomach pumped in the ER.
F A M I L Y
Brett's mom, Amy, is a sweet heart. She tries her hardest to raise her two boys right. His younger brouther, Vick, is sort of a hellion, but it's mostly just in act. Their dad, Gerard, is in prison now for beating all three of them --- actually putting Vick into the hospital for a couple of weeks. After that, Vick and Brett were held in protective custody until their Mom was able to provide a safe place for them again, which wasn't had after their dad was arrested.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
-OPEN-
D O R M #
D O R M A P P E A R A N C E
cool-college-dorm-rooms.jpg

O T H E R
tumblr_mseb5p0sbX1rbdlv2o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9apv343UG1tnw0rpo2_500.gif
tumblr_n9apv343UG1tnw0rpo1_500.gif
tumblr_n9apv343UG1tnw0rpo3_500.gif

55b63a_5b9a02b3eead4a25820004b38ccc3abf.jpg_650
"I wanna be drunk when I wake up on the right side of the wrong bed."

N A M E
Grant Young
N I C K N A M E
N/A
A G E // B I R T H D A Y
19 // October 24th
C O L L E G E Y E A R
Sophomore
M A J O R
Music Production
C O L L E G E
Brayton
G E N D E R
Male
S E X U A L I T Y
Bi-sexual
P O S I T I O N
Thunder Mountain
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian
E Y E C O L O R
Pale Blue
Bleached nearly white and always styled. Grant doesn't go out until he's positioned each hair to lay precisely the way that he wants it to upon his scalp in order to achieve that perfect balance between messy and classy. He practically coined the phrase: "I woke up like this."
H E I G H T
5'9"
W E I G H T
123lbs
P I E R C I N G S
None that you need to know about ;)
Mild eating disorder --- on the brink of progressing.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Grant is extremely dependent on his social life. He's miserable when left alone, and as a result, he will do nearly anything to avoid sleeping alone. He's detail oriented, meticulously organized, and likes to be in charge --- whether he's at work or at play, he wants to make the rules.
H I S T O R Y
Grant grew up bouncing from foster home to foster home before getting emancipated during his junior year of college. Although he's used to taking care of himself, he harbors some serious abandonment issues.
He got a job, finished high school, then applied here. His pristine grades were more than enough to secure his position at Brayton, and his exceptional creativity is sure to give him an advantage in his studies.
L I K E S

• Rain storms and hot coffee
  • Chocolate
  • Travel
  • Hugs
  • Cuddling
  • Back massages
  • Kissing
  • Creating Music
  • Remixing Music
  • Actually, just anything to do with music.
  • Roadtrips
  • Drugs
  • Some more drugs
  • Dancing
  • Play fighting
  • Cold Showers
  • Going to shows
  • Meeting other musicians
D I S L I K E S
  • Being alone
  • Feeling alone
  • Dirty clothes
  • Needles
  • Paper cuts
  • Getting older
  • Drip coffee
  • Traffic
  • Being lied to
H O B B I E S
  • Playing the guitar
  • Playing the piano
  • Recording music
  • Mixing music
  • Producing music
  • Kissing strangers
  • Kissing friends
  • Kissing friends who don't want to be kissed
  • Laughing at friends who didn't want to be kissed
  • Drugs drugs drugs
T A L E N T S
  • Guitar
  • Piano
  • Music production
F E A R S
  • Having no friends
  • Being all alone
  • Sleeping alone
  • Waking up alone
S E C R E T S
He doesn't want any of his current/new friends to find about his foster life. He's hooked on cocaine and can't really function without it.
F A M I L Y
The closest person he ever had to family was his fourth foster mom, Karen. But she had to let him go after she was diagnosed with cancer and she was no longer allowed to take care of him. He still goes to visit her over break.
-OPEN-
D O R M #
f942184ef03b787ad313772148411fa7.jpg

O T H E R
tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk8y6sPNFy1rmsoypo4_250.gif

tumblr_nk752apbpm1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk752apbpm1rmsoypo2_250.gif

tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo2_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo1_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo4_250.gif
tumblr_nkeekcjAlr1rmsoypo3_250.gif

55b63a_6e7b304609d649a6a9524cdf625e1607.jpg_650
"Must one be senseless among the senseless? No; but one must be wise in secret."

N A M E
Jared Cowan
N I C K N A M E
Jay
A G E // B I R T H D A Y
C O L L E G E Y E A R
Junior
M A J O R
Double Majoring in Philosophy and Comparative Literature
C O L L E G E
Harborson
G E N D E R
Male
S E X U A L I T Y
Pansexual
P O S I T I O N
Popcorn by Pirates of the Caribbean
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian
E Y E C O L O R
Chocolate
Light brown, short on the sides but long and messy on top. His hair grows mostly straight, so it doesn't take much effort to style. Jay mostly just puses it away from his face, otherwise allowing it to do as it pleases.
H E I G H T
5'10"
W E I G H T
135lbs
P I E R C I N G S
Labret
Seasonal Affective Disorder.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Jay is extremely intuitive, both about his life and the people who are a part of it. He's the quiet observer, focusing on the things and people around him, trying to draw as little attention to himself as possible. He's individualistic, embracing counterculture and creativity. He's smart. Well versed, studious, and perceptive. He connects well with individuals who are more concerned with intellect over appearance and sees the value in human interaction and genuine relationships.
H I S T O R Y
He was home schooled until his sophomore year of high school, around the time that the recession started. His mom had to start working full time which meant he and his brother had to go to public school. They were both pretty far ahead of the curve. Jay graduated a year early and spent the first two years out of school traveling and experiencing culture around the world.
Finally, after returning home, Jay started searching for a school at which he wanted to attend, and it didn't take long for him to wind up at Harborson. His IQ alone was enough for them to practically beg him to attend.
L I K E S

• Reading
  • Creative writing
  • Technical writing
  • Studying
  • Learning new things
  • Traveling
  • Trying new // exotic foods
  • In-depth conversations
  • Genuine individuals
  • Body modification
  • Alternative music
  • Learning about subcultures
D I S L I K E S
  • Staying in one place for too long
  • Idiots
  • Insincere people
  • Small talk
  • Large groups
  • Videogames
  • Television
  • Superficial Bullsh**
H O B B I E S
  • Doing research
  • Writing
  • Learning new things
  • Debating philosophical ideas with others
  • Arguing for the sake of argument
T A L E N T S
  • Writing
  • Finding obscure information
  • Poetry
F E A R S
  • Getting Alzheimer
  • Or Dementia
  • Or anything else that could steal his knowledge
S E C R E T S
He spent two weeks at a German brothel to "study the culture," but found that he enjoyed it too much to leave. Finally, after experiencing some less-than-desirable symptoms, he left to seek medical attention, only to find out that he had contracted a plethora of STIs that (while being completely treatable) were extremely difficult to explain to his parents when they received the medical statement from the insurance office. His parents swore not to tell anyone, and Jay still cringes at the memory.
F A M I L Y
Both of Jay's parents teach at Harvard --- his father, Eric, is a chemistry professor, and his mother, Lidia, teaches upper-division linguistic courses. His younger brother, Jameson, is still in high school, but his future looks just as promising as Jay's.
-OPEN-
D O R M #
images

O T H E R

55b63a_2f6cddfdff4e40adb9a6d4760a533fb5.jpg_650
"And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad... the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"

N A M E
Trevor Sparks
N I C K N A M E
Trev // Sparks
A G E // B I R T H D A Y
20 // June 22nd
C O L L E G E Y E A R
Sophomore
M A J O R
Digital Art
C O L L E G E
Brayton
G E N D E R
Pansexual
S E X U A L I T Y
Straight
P O S I T I O N
California Screamin'
N A T I O N A L I T Y
Caucasian
E Y E C O L O R
Hazelnut
Long and completely unkempt. Trevor doesn't bother styling it, although he does make sure to use shampoo and conditioner that prevents split ends. He would never admit it, but he's actually quite protective of his hair.
H E I G H T
5'11"
W E I G H T
146lbs
P I E R C I N G S
None.
Suffers from severe bipolar disorder. Has to take medication to level him out. During manic episodes, he sometimes goes days without sleeping which results in hallucinations and psychosis. During his depressive episodes, he can hardly seem to get out of bed.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
In general, Trevor is a pretty serious guy. He's introverted and enjoys his solitude, rarely opening up to people unless provoked. He's a borderline perfectionist, and things that fall out of place within his organized, routine lifestyle makes him anxious. Consequently, he's not very fond of spontaneous behavior. He's thorough, analytical, and very cautious. He likes to examine every scenario before making a cautious, well thought-out decision.
H I S T O R Y
Trevor grew up as the only child of Thomas and Carrie sparks, and therefore spent much of his time alone. He didn't have siblings or cousins to play with, so he spent much of his time alone. When he was old enough to start going to school, Trevor had the tendency to get into arguments with his classmates over silly things --- usually that had to do with sharing.
By the time he and his classmates were out of elementary school, Trevor had been pegged as some sort of weird loner guy. He didn't really have any friends and his social skills sort of sucked. He spent all of his time by himself working on his artwork, enjoying the solitude more than he did the companionship of any of his classmates.
And then Cynthia moved to town. On the first day of class, she sat down right next to Trevor, flashed him her pearly white smile, and stuck by his side from that day forward. Trevor had never experienced a friendship as raw and as real as the one that he shared with Cynthia, and when her family decided to move back to Korea, it broke Trevor's heart.
Of course, they still kept in touch --- they skyped every weekend and sent letter back and fourth, but Trevor missed having someone as real and as genuine around in his life as she was.
So this coming term, Trevor promised to himself (and to his best friend) to make some friends and to get a life. He applied to a new school, and transfered in with a sophomore standing, ready to change his life for the better.
L I K E S

• Order
  • Organization
  • The smell of paint
  • New brushes
  • His beautiful computer
  • The sound of rain
  • The sound of the wind in the trees
  • Quiet
  • Alone time
D I S L I K E S
  • Large groups
  • Lots of noise
  • Rowdy behavior
  • Doing things out of the ordinary (He's working on that)
H O B B I E S
  • Painting
  • Animating cartoons
  • Drawing on his tablet
  • Writing picture-novels
T A L E N T S
  • Artistic
F E A R S
  • Never seeing Cynthia again
  • Being alone in a large group of people
  • Being alone in a room with someone
S E C R E T S
He's never had sex. Ever. Most of his classmates assumed that he was hooking up with Cynthia, but that never happened. In fact, he isn't really physically attracted to anyone. He's more of an emotionally grounded person.
F A M I L Y
His mom and dad (Albert and Berta) are both accountants. That's how they met actually, in book-keeping class back in college. Admittedly, Albert isn't Trevor's biological dad, but after he and Trevor's mom got married, Albert adopted Trevor and raised him like he was his own. Trevor was only four when they met, so it didn't make any difference to him. His mom didn't ever explain the situation to him in detail, but his dad is in prison. In the back of his mind, Trevor knows that it's his fault that his dad is in jail, he just can't remember why.
-OPEN-
D O R M #
CI-IKEA_dorm-room-design-sports-themed-bedroom_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.jpeg

O T H E R

tumblr_ncf9uj2ayV1tkno9ko1_500.gif
tumblr_ncf9uj2ayV1tkno9ko2_500.gif

tumblr_ne7vaflPkH1tkno9ko3_400.gif
tumblr_ne7vaflPkH1tkno9ko1_400.gif
tumblr_ne7vaflPkH1tkno9ko2_400.gif
tumblr_ne7vaflPkH1tkno9ko4_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
wanted to save my work. I've accidentally deleted it twice already. Obviously still fleshing out my characters.

@Tart I fixed it got you and Shattered Crossed cause my chart has those two next to eachother whoops

@CelestialCellar The second one with the hair and lips, just wow rofl. Him and Gavin could be cool friends or something more depending on how you make him rofl.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I have Space Mountain boy, Ice as Space mountain girl.

I some how went from reserving 4 positions to reserving 6?
lol
Wat.

Unless there is actually someone named "Celtic" on here.
Or "Celestic."

My SN starts with Celestial, guys! I'm not Irish! xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Rofl ok, mines will be up later today.

I think and hope Ice will fix all the errors and stuff when she gets on. One of my char Connor's name is in Jasher twice, unless there is another Connor Chambers running around.

On the main page, I'm currently reserved for:
Matterhorn Girl
California Screamin Boy
Big Thunder Boy
River Run Boy
Popcorn w/ Pirates Boy
and John Smith Boy (obv.)

I'M GONNA RUN THIS PARK, SON.

Seriously though, I initially just asked Ice to put me wherever she wanted and she added me to some last night. But afterward she asked me to pick which positions I wanted for myself, so I did. Now I think I'm just pretty much all over the place.

And I know I didn't request a girl position, because Ice told me that she wasn't accepting anymore female positions right now.

I honestly don't mind having 6 characters, I just don't know what happened. hahahaha

Commotion and Confusion, is what happened. Lol BRB.

Well I dont know cause I put you down for 4 and somehow I had you at five on my sheet and only was missing the girl...