~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

@IceQueen or @Lunar❖Muse My first four characters are finished. I should have the last three done by Thursday at the latest.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Ok and @Little_Ghost98 i feel like she might have too many talents, because to be seriously talented at something, you would have done it forever, and it feels like she would be either ok at all of them, or just one or two

Also @IceQueen I am just asking but aren't we asking everyone to pair up with their partner? Eg; Cinderella with Prince Charming... Aladdin with Jasmine and etc?

Yeah, that was the intention, characters are going to have to act romancy with their partner, riders don't have too

@IceQueen I feel it. She's better at some than others. A few she just does just to do it

Then could you label them, I like having unique thing. Side note, making an outgoing girl, they should be roomies

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
For your consideration :)

f06f112ff7957660d66c99aae7303c52_zpsa1c304de.jpg

✮Name✮
Isolean Veiends
✮Nicname(s)✮
The ice queen
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Year Of College✮
Last year/last semester
✮Major✮
Business/Marketing
✮College✮
Harborson
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Tower of terror
✮Nationalities✮
German/English
✮Eye Color✮
Blue with little gold flecks thrown in
✮Hair Description✮
Platinum Blonde always pulled back into a bun.
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
None (yet)
✮Health Ailments✮
Stress. She has a tendency to take on too much and get really stressed.
✮Personality✮
Isolean is a very private person. She tends to not make attachments and can come off as to put it quite frankly a total bitch. She will throw insults freely and ration out praise like it's the last drinking water on earth. All of her time is consumed with being all she can be. Her life is highly scheduled and organized. However she is very promiscuous not that you would know by looking at her by any means. She uses men like she uses tissue. One time and then they are cast aside.
✮History✮ Optional
✮Likes✮
Tea-Electronics-the finer things in life expensive clothes cars etc - revenge -
✮Dislikes✮
The Overly cheerful - The lazy - Dogs - Raisins - drive through food - lets just say she dislikes a lot of things and people.
✮Hobbies✮
None really her whole life at the moment is finishing college and taking over her mothers company what little spare time she does find is spent making tiny simple robots.
✮Talents✮
She should have majored in something to do with electrical engineering. She can fix just about anything with wires with ease.
✮Fears✮
Water. She will not swim or ride opinion boats it gives her minor panic attacks to drive over bridges even.
✮Secrets✮
Had an abusive father her legs and back are covered in scars from where he would actually whip her. Also she loves to write poetry.
✮Family✮
Mother abandoned her when she was five. Father was abusive he died when she was 17 Mother found out about the abuse and has tried to make up for it with gobs and gobs of money which she makes running her Fortune 500 company selling most of the plastic in the United States.
✮Relationships✮
None she tends not to get to close to anyone so she has one might stands only.
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
18ec3dde2dea3dc0695b21e14c30fb9a_zps96d44454.jpg

✮Other✮
Dorm 1 is all taken up already. 10 is the only one open up for Dorm Appearance included but there are a couple with spare rooms free. Sorry I am just getting the chance to look through the dorms spacings.

:: EDIT :: SORRY!!! Just noticed that Icey already pointed that out!

View attachment 62171
✮Name✮
Mistelle May Leven

✮Nickname(s)✮
Misty

✮Age and Birthday✮
May 17th// 20//

✮Year Of College✮ Here
Sophomore

✮Major✮ Here
Art

✮College✮ Here
Jasher

✮Gender✮ Here
Female

✮Sexuality✮ Here
Pansexual

✮Position✮ Where you work in the park
Character-- Anna--- Frozen

✮Nationalities✮ Here
Swedish//Irish//Russian//British

✮Eye Color✮ Here
Green

✮Hair Description✮ Here
Thick and soft.

✮Height✮ Here
5'4"

✮Weight✮ Here
About 130

✮Piercings✮ Here
Snakebites
Tongue
Nose
Smiley
Industrial
Tragus

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Scar down the middle of her side to the top of her thigh

✮Health Ailments✮
Mild asthma// Tourettes

✮Personality✮
Misty is a very quiet yet outspoken girl. She is one to tell you how she feels and barely give a crap what you think about it. But that doesn't mean she doesn't give a fuck what you think or who you are. She's a very kind and caring person, that is until you piss her off. She is a bit sensitive and does care what people think of her sometimes. She's kinda depressed and sometimes has suicidal tendencies (great band btw) and is afraid of love

✮History✮

✮Likes✮ At the least 3
Food//Sushi//Disney movies//Cake//Gymnastics//Poetry//Writing//Coffee//Singing//Art//Drawing//Dancing//Whales//Dolphins//Christmas lights// Sleeping// Heavy metal// Piercings// Tattoos// Floral print// Roller coasters//Batman//Spiderman//Buffy the Vampire Slayer//Video games//Zombies//Teen Titans//

✮Dislikes✮ At the least 1
Rude people//Being treated unfairly//Rap music// Liars// Iggy Azalea//Blood on the Dance Floor//Black Veil Brides//Yellow//Stuck up bitches// History class//Football//

✮Hobbies✮
Gymnastics//Writing//Singing//Making YouTube videos//Acting//Playing piano//Cello

✮Talents✮
Cello//Violin//Piano//Drawing//Writing//Dancing

✮Fears✮
Sharks//Spiders//Drowning//Being alone//

✮Secrets✮
Once got a concussion from running into a pole by staring at a hot girl//Wore a diaper to school in 6th grade//She's had a threesome once//Attempted suicide once// Watched her younger sister die//

✮Family✮
Mother-Rayleanne Leven-Alive// Father-Matthew Leven-Alive//Sister-Marcie-Deceased//

✮Relationships✮
(OPEN TO ALL!! MESSAGE ME LOVES!)

✮Dorm #✮ Here

✮Dorm Appearance✮
View attachment 62181

✮Other✮
Disney
Dorm?

Color Ref: 00b89f

"Conceal, Don't feel."

tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

Name
"Hello!I'm Jennifer."
Jennifer Maria Hart

Nicnames
"Most people call me Jenna, but Jenny is common too"
Jenna, Jenny, Jen

Age and Birthday
"I've been an adult for a few years now."
July 22nd, and she is 20

Year Of College
"I seriously love my school."
2nd

Major
"My parents disapprove, but I do what I want."
Bartending

College
"I was so excited when I got my acceptance letter."
Jasher University

"Are you implying that I look like a boy?"
Female

Sexuality
"Sorry girlies, I don't swing that way."
Heterosexual

Position
"As excited as I was when I got into Jasher, I'm even more excited about my job!"
Character- Elsa

Nationalities
"We're all mutts by now, aren't we?"
Half American, Half Canadian (as far as she knows)

Eye Color
"The best eye color if you ask me."
Blue-Grey

Hair Description
"I love it when it's curled."
Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled. Will be in Elsa's signature braid when she is working.

Height
"Yeah, I'm kind of short."
5'6

Weight
"I know I'm light, but please don't pick me up."
124 lbs

Piercings
"Just a few."
Ears (once in each) and her bellybutton

Marks
"Oh, I've got this one cute tattoo..."
[spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
"I'm pretty healthy, I think."
Allergic to Peanuts.

Personality
"I like to think I'm pretty sweet."
Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always but other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She iseasily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is veryinsecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone..

History
"This interview is getting pretty deep."
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her. When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. This is how she got accepted into Jasper, thanks to winning a scholarship in a cheer leading competition. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal of love for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

"Hmm, let me think of just a few things..."
Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others..

Dislikes
"This one is a bit harder."
Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats.

Hobbies
"I dunno.."
Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can.

Talents
"I don't want to brag, but.."
Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar.

Fears
"I feel like these are things I shouldn't be sharing."
When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure.

Secrets
"Okay, these are things I definitely shouldn't be sharing!"
. When Jennifer was in highschool she was dared to eat 10 ladybugs, and she did it because she didn't want to seem like a chicken .
. When she was young she stole her older brothers teddy bear, and has kept it to this day. He still does not know where it is .
. She doesn't like swimming because she's never learned how to swim .
. The first time she sang in choir she pukes on stage, and so she usually doesn't tell people she can sing .
. Her belly piercing is actually a secret from her parents, and she never intends on telling them .

Family
"They're not my blood family, but I love them all the same."
Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer [spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili]

Relationships
"I haven't had a boyfriend in so long."
Will have a crush on Dylan Robertson
Will be friends with Thalia Robertson-
Interested? PM ME!.

Dorm #
"Let's see here..."
#3.

Dorm Appearance
"I think it's pretty awesome."
[spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]

tumblr_n00dh4bQ0X1qcruu2o8_250.gif
tumblr_n00dh4bQ0X1qcruu2o7_250.gif
tumblr_mzxnbvwvQI1qmw90vo5_250.gif

tumblr_n7f5czgnnL1tpjb1bo7_250.gif
tumblr_n1595cvEl81rvwsfxo10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1595cvEl81rvwsfxo9_r1_250.gif

Other
"I can't even think of anything else to share."
. Disneyland .
. Has always wanted to play a Disney character, and is so excited to be her favorite one .
. She has every Frozen song memorized, and will happily sing them for the children .
. Her favorite flower is a tiger lily .
. Favorite Frozen song is 'Love is an Open Door', even though it is not sung by Elsa .
. Very flexible .

"Love will thaw a frozen heart."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and QUEENIE
I finished Elsa! I'll make my splash mountain girl after a shower, and then will see what male positions are open and decide if I want to make anymore from there ♥

ONly 5 more female dorm spots open and that's not even the complete number of females that can be added I think only another 2/3 females and the dorms are filled~ For the moment anyway~ We will be adding more rooms yes @IceQueen? If needed that is~

@CelestialCellar I kind of just placed one of my male characters with your character~ For dorming~ Hope you don't mind ^^;; My male character is Uriel on Page 5 I am just updating my post with more and more characters that I am adding ^^;;

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Wait @IceQueen, just on the job we have to act romance right? Cause I got so confused! Sorry

Then could you label them, I like having unique thing. Side note, making an outgoing girl, they should be roomies
I'm alright with them being roomies! xD

Color Ref: 00b89f

"Conceal, Don't feel."

tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

Name
"Hello!I'm Jennifer."
Jennifer Maria Hart

Nicnames
"Most people call me Jenna, but Jenny is common too"
Jenna, Jenny, Jen

Age and Birthday
"I've been an adult for a few years now."
July 22nd, and she is 20

Year Of College
"I seriously love my school."
2nd

Major
"My parents disapprove, but I do what I want."
Bartending

College
"I was so excited when I got my acceptance letter."
Jasher University

"Are you implying that I look like a boy?"
Female

Sexuality
"Sorry girlies, I don't swing that way."
Heterosexual

Position
"As excited as I was when I got into Jasher, I'm even more excited about my job!"
Character- Elsa

Nationalities
"We're all mutts by now, aren't we?"
Half American, Half Canadian (as far as she knows)

Eye Color
"The best eye color if you ask me."
Blue-Grey

Hair Description
"I love it when it's curled."
Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled. Will be in Elsa's signature braid when she is working.

Height
"Yeah, I'm kind of short."
5'6

Weight
"I know I'm light, but please don't pick me up."
124 lbs

Piercings
"Just a few."
Ears (once in each) and her bellybutton

Marks
"Oh, I've got this one cute tattoo..."
[spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
"I'm pretty healthy, I think."
Allergic to Peanuts.

Personality
"I like to think I'm pretty sweet."
Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always but other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She iseasily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is veryinsecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone..

History
"This interview is getting pretty deep."
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her. When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. This is how she got accepted into Jasper, thanks to winning a scholarship in a cheer leading competition. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal of love for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

"Hmm, let me think of just a few things..."
Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others..

Dislikes
"This one is a bit harder."
Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats.

Hobbies
"I dunno.."
Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can.

Talents
"I don't want to brag, but.."
Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar.

Fears
"I feel like these are things I shouldn't be sharing."
When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure.

Secrets
"Okay, these are things I definitely shouldn't be sharing!"
. When Jennifer was in highschool she was dared to eat 10 ladybugs, and she did it because she didn't want to seem like a chicken .
. When she was young she stole her older brothers teddy bear, and has kept it to this day. He still does not know where it is .
. She doesn't like swimming because she's never learned how to swim .
. The first time she sang in choir she pukes on stage, and so she usually doesn't tell people she can sing .
. Her belly piercing is actually a secret from her parents, and she never intends on telling them .

Family
"They're not my blood family, but I love them all the same."
Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer [spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili]

Relationships
"I haven't had a boyfriend in so long."
N/A- Interested? PM ME!.

Dorm #
"Let's see here..."
#3.

Dorm Appearance
"I think it's pretty awesome."
[spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]

tumblr_n00dh4bQ0X1qcruu2o8_250.gif
tumblr_n00dh4bQ0X1qcruu2o7_250.gif
tumblr_mzxnbvwvQI1qmw90vo5_250.gif

tumblr_n7f5czgnnL1tpjb1bo7_250.gif
tumblr_n1595cvEl81rvwsfxo10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1595cvEl81rvwsfxo9_r1_250.gif

Other
"I can't even think of anything else to share."
. Disneyland .
. Has always wanted to play a Disney character, and is so excited to be her favorite one .
. She has every Frozen song memorized, and will happily sing them for the children .
. Her favorite flower is a tiger lily .
. Favorite Frozen song is 'Love is an Open Door', even though it is not sung by Elsa .
. Very flexible .

"Love will thaw a frozen heart."
Your playing Caroline, and I have Bonnie. Put different colleges, they should so become friends. You used her mother in the show and then Alaric and Matt lol. How did you do the picture collage, I should have done that with Kat Graham.

P.S. @IceQueen last char will be up tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CelestialCellar
My guy for the Pineapple ice cream stand is finished, and he is on the first page. @IceQueen

Your playing Caroline, and I have Bonnie. Put different colleges, they should so become friends. You used her mother in the show and then Alaric and Matt lol. How did you do the picture collage, I should have done that with Kat Graham.

P.S. @IceQueen last char will be up tomorrow.
I'm down with them being friends! ♥ For the pic collage I just went on Tumblr, and searched "Candice Accola gifs", then I went through and found 5-10 gifs of the same size that I liked, and put them together. It's really simple, but much more time consuming than you would thing. Cause if they're not all the same size you get something that looks like this:
tumblr_moiebynkVS1s3ad1ro3_250.gif
tumblr_nbg4gyWWoS1rt1vwyo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5nk1kNiXV1qheg26o2_250.gif

Maybe it's just me, but it just really irks me when the sizes are all uneven like that.​