~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

@IceQueen were you talking to me when you asked if our characters could be roomies?

Wait so do I need to fix anything or not I'm work if from my cell right now so if it's something minor can we ignore it for now.

@Brea You can always go on Google and just search her name. Then, go to images and go to search tools. Select Animated under Type. It will only give you gifs and say what size it is.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Wait so do I need to fix anything or not I'm work if from my cell right now so if it's something minor can we ignore it for now.
Your dorm needs to be fixed up. Here are the dorms at the moment ((I really hope this is everyone... Some people hadn't placed their dorm in the description.....

~Housing Assignments~

~✯ Mermaids Cove✯ ~
Room #| Person 1, Person 2
1| Prima, Nina
2| Lorraine, Open
3| Emma, Jennifer
4| Alex, Jocelyn
5| Open, Open
6| Ash, Thalia
7| Penny, Open
8| Jade, Saphire
9| Olivia, Open
10| Isolean, Open

~✯Tomorrowland Terrace✯~
1| Shane, Open
2| Chris, Open
3| Jordan, Open
4| Sam, Open
5| Brett, Justin
6| Grant, Uriel
7| Jared, Open
8| Trevor, Open
9| Open, Open
10| Open, Open

Your dorm needs to be fixed up. Here are the dorms at the moment ((I really hope this is everyone... Some people hadn't placed their dorm in the description.....

~Housing Assignments~

~✯ Mermaids Cove✯ ~
1| Prima, Nina
2| Lorraine, Open
3| Emma, Jennifer
4| Alex, Jocelyn
5| Open, Open
6| Ash, Thalia
7| Penny, Open
8| Jade, Saphire
9| Olivia, Open
10| Isolean, Open

~✯Tomorrowland Terrace✯~
1| Shane, Open
2| Chris, Open
3| Jordan, Open
4| Sam, Open
5| Brett, Justin
6| Grant, Uriel
7| Jared, Open
8| Trevor, Open
9| Open, Open
10| Open, Open
Gavin is in Dorm six with Grant.
Connor is in room 1 with shane.

Color Ref: f0026d

"I have a cute phobia of people prying into my personal life."

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

Name
"Ugh, it's such a formal sounding name."
Breanne Grace Herman

Nicnames
"I really just go by Brea."
Brea

Age and Birthday
"I'm old enough to take care of myself."
October 24th, and she's 19

Year Of College
"I feel like school is never going to end."
2nd

Major
"I'd be happy to tell you all about it, if you'd like?."
Engineering

College
"It's prestigious, but I love it."
Harborson University

Female

Sexuality
"Oh, uh, I've only really ever had an attraction to the opposite sex."
Heterosexual

Position
"It's not exactly the driest job in the park."
Splash Mountain

Nationalities
"Oh here we go..."
25% American, 25% Scottish, 25% Irish, and 25% English

Eye Color
"They're pretty plain."
Light Brown

Hair Description
"My hair is probably my best physical feature."
Long (Chest Length), Thick, Naturally Red//Strawberry Blonde.

Height
"Just don't call me Short Stack."
5'4

Weight
"My friends often say I fly like paper."
116 lbs

Piercings
"I'm only brave enough to do my ears."
Two holes per ear

Marks
"I can't think of any."
N/A

Health Ailments
"Again, nothing comes to mind."
N/A

Personality
"I'm really just like every other girl my age."
Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. she'd very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others. However, she will never stick up for herself. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself.

History
"You must be a level 25 friend to unlock my past."
Brea was born to a single mother, and has always been an only child. Although she's never met her father, nor does she have any desire to, he always sends a check in the mail for child care. Her mother makes pretty good pay, but her job requires her to leave town for several days at a time very often. Brea was usually left with her grandmother whenever her mother had to leave town, until she turned fourteen. During that time her mother had been moved into a nursing and Brea had to start staying home when her mother left town. At first it took Brea a while to adjust, but she quickly became independent and capable of taking care of herself. Her mother got her a debit card when she turned sixteen, and Brea used it to order food each night, since she cannot cook to save her life. Breanne and her mother have always had a distant relationship, but Brea has grown to prefer it over a typical mother and daughter relationship. She's always been a fairly good student, always getting A's and B's in her classes. She picked up the hobby of creative writing along the way, and has competed in several online competitions. No one really knows this about Brea, even her mother, because she doesn't usually share things about herself like this. But, she is very proud of the competitions she has won.

Superhero's, Movies, The Rain, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, The Beach, Honest People, Supernatural-Type Things, Pajamas, Blankets, and Shopping Online.

Dislikes
"I dislike many things as well."
Liars, Bugs, Scary Movies, The Snow, Romance Novels, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, Being Underestimated, and Macaroni..

Hobbies
"You mean my pastimes?"
Brea likes to write short stories, and she also reads a lot. Because she has a sweet tooth, she can often be found baking. She also Netflix binges sometimes, if that counts?

Talents
"Oh god, I can't even think of one."
Brea has always been very good at writing creatively. She can read upside down with ease, and has always been good at spelling. In addition to this, math is her best subject. She's also very empathetic.

Fears
"Some things are best kept to yourself. Fears fall under that category."
Brea has an huge fear of public speaking. She is also afraid of snakes, crowds and change. Lastly, Brea irrationally fearsmoths and butterfly's.

Secrets
"Perhaps you should review the definition of 'Secret'."
. When Brea was young she was teased for having red hair, and therefore being 'soulless.' She believed them for the longest time, and told no one of the teasing .
. Brea lost her virginity when she was 18, at her first party .
. She once ran over her neighbors cat, and still hasn't told them it was her .
. Has never has a real boyfriend .

Family
"There aren't many of us..."
Mother-Joyce-FBI Profiler [spoili]
tumblr_inline_mz0m6fix6W1qfs24i.gif
[/spoili]
Grandmother-Bertha-Retired [spoili]
Monster-In-Law-monster-in-law-36847016-500-237.gif
[/spoili]

Relationships
"Ha. Haha. HAHAHA."
Will be friends with Alice
- Interested? PM ME!.

Dorm #
"I've got to check the paper, hold on.."
#9.

Dorm Appearance
"I like it more than I thought I would."
[spoili]
inspiring-bedroom-interior-zebra-deep-pink-theme-dorm-room-marilyn-monroe-lover-cool-college-dorm-room-decorating-ideas-zebra-theme-bedroom-decorating.jpg
[/spoili]

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Other
"I can't even think of anything else to share."
. Disneyland .
. Never goes anywhere without her favorite pair of earphones .
. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie is Finding Nemo
. Has a special Dory pillowcase, which is on her favorite pillow .
. She is best at baking cookies .
. Brea loves warm days, and will spend as much time in the sun as she can .

"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
@Brea You can always go on Google and just search her name. Then, go to images and go to search tools. Select Animated under Type. It will only give you gifs and say what size it is.
Ah, if only I had known this sooner! At least now I know, for when I get tired of the set I have now and want to switch it out. Thank you!

Reactions: EternalMusic
Also, just wondering: Was Jennifer actually accepted? I just want to be sure before I look into creating a male character.

Now he's in dorm 8.

~Housing Assignments~

~✯ Mermaids Cove✯ ~
1| Prima, Nina
2| Lorraine, Open
3| Emma, Jennifer
4| Alex, Jocelyn
5| Open, Open
6| Ash, Thalia
7| Penny, Open
8| Jade, Saphire
9| Olivia, Brea
10| Isolean, Open

~✯Tomorrowland Terrace✯~
1| Shane, Connor
2| Chris, Open
3| Jordan, Open
4| Sam, Open
5| Brett, Justin
6| Grant, Uriel
7| Jared, Open
8| Trevor, Gavin
9| Open, Open
10| Open, Open

UPDATED

((Tell me if I have missed anyone again~))

I am so sorry~

I don't see anything wrong with it~
Rofl, you don't have to be sorry, it's not like everyone is going to be stuck in their rooms or something, I doubt that Gavin's personality he is bound to meet everyone anyway.

For the record, I will be reserving a room in dorm 10 for my last guy char, which will be up tomorrow.

Rofl, you don't have to be sorry, it's not like everyone is going to be stuck in their rooms or something, I doubt that Gavin's personality he is bound to meet everyone anyway.

For the record, I will be reserving a room in dorm 10 for my last guy char, which will be up tomorrow.
I am goign to make my second male for dorm ten as well so~ Would you liek to get the room appearance or...? *tilts head to the side*

Oh sorry hope you don't mind me just saying that we are going to share a dorm ^^;;
Are you the Co-GM? Sorry, I can't really tell.
Ah yes indeed I am~ @Poisoned Rose and I are Co-GMs~ ^^

I am goign to make my second male for dorm ten as well so~ Would you liek to get the room appearance or...? *tilts head to the side*

Oh sorry hope you don't mind me just saying that we are going to share a dorm ^^;;

Ah yes indeed I am~ @Poisoned Rose and I are Co-GMs~ ^^
Rofl, I love you and you can put a pick up of your side, that's what everyone was doing, each side has there on look. I did that with all my chars. But if you don't I would gladly pick a look for the room^^.

Rofl, I love you and you can put a pick up of your side, that's what everyone was doing, each side has there on look. I did that with all my chars. But if you don't I would gladly pick a look for the room^^.
*Hides face embarrassed* eh~? =/////= I am just being an idiot... oh gosh I am so embarrassed and that is fine i can go with finding my own half~
@Lunar❖Muse Um... Eloise is in the same dorm as Penny.
Sorry~ All done~ thanks for telling me~
Ah, so there are three of you? (Including IceQueen? Or is she not a GM? Sorry, I just want to make sure.)
*nods head* that is correct~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
*Hides face embarrassed* eh~? =/////= I am just being an idiot... oh gosh I am so embarrassed and that is fine i can go with finding my own half~

Sorry~ All done~ thanks for telling me~

*nods head* that is correct~
Your funny.