2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
475b512d76c5684ac6548f0e88ada86b.jpg

~Welcome to the happiest place on earth!~

b884b72ef38ae6d08a3b324c5f79bef7.jpg

Not only is Disneyland a magical place, it's also a place full of job opportunities. I mean, someone has to be behind
all the fun and magic to make sure that all the families have a happy time. Someone has to sign the autographs,
run the rides, sell the food, run the sound, everything. All the things that go on behind the magic curtain.
That's where you come in
bed18e7e8c6cae1826d4cdebd4a3786b.jpg

Whether you have just started college, just beginning the last stage of education, or if you are just about to graduate
into the real world, where you get to decide the path you take, everyone can join in on the fun with our Alumni
program! Young and old, from Jasher, Brayton, or Harborson University, anyone can apply for it!

389e2ac968d10113ef00531f93ac39cf.jpg

This is an all inclusive package. If you are accepted into our program, you will be paired with one person of
the opposite gender to run all rides and attractions. And of course, no princess could be without a prince.
Everyone will be put in housing, one wing for males, another for females. There is a pool, a recreation room
a music room, a full fledged kitchen, and separate bathrooms for each gender. The house comes
fully equipped. Each dorm room has two beds, two desks and a shared bathroom for the two
dorm mates. You will be assigned a dorm mate, and can not be changed.
You may decorate and customize your room how you like, it's
all up to you.

1d94dd4f6c9d765c5657cc0694ca4bd7.jpg

9ca855eda4d3c71b87845ac4764e2667.jpg

The house is located near a forest, and will be on a hill in view of the park. If you are lucky enough
not to be working, you can see the fireworks from the house. The venue is magnificent, but not everything is
glamorous. You must prepare your own meals, and do your own laundry. However, you
do get 40% percent off any Disney item online or in park. You also get
all in park meals free, since you will be spending some of your
breaks inside the park.
722a40fc15320082ad74d7d9fbad7931.jpg

The house is conveniently located near a mall, and a shopping center, where you can go out for
a relaxation day, or just to grab some dinner. Overall, this house is in the ideal
location for appropriate collage fun. Now we will be paying
you for this job, so we can at any time fire you,
and you will be kicked out of the apartments
so try not to get fired.

ed93dc0969d070b28bd8be6782b71ec6.jpg

Now then, having such a nice job wouldn't come without setbacks, no? Here are the list of rules.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27367-1381813264-18.gif

~Rules~
528c4188a7a1a500e64f33fe758b0632.jpg

~House Rules~

1. All forms of drugs and illegal activities are prohibited at the house. Under no circumstances are you allowed to
violate any of the state or federal laws, you will be fired.
2. All fire arms and explosives, including smoke bombs and fireworks are also prohibited. This will result in
immediate firing.
3. You are under a strike rule. For each rule you violate, you will receive one strike, unless stated otherwise. At five strikes, you lose meal privileges. After 10, we start cutting wages. When you get to 25, you are
fired, no questions asked.
4. Curfew is at 12 for everyone and lasts till 5 am.. You are all expected to be inside the house and inside dorms by that time. Breaking this rule will result in a strike.
5. Romance is allowed inside the house. However, "Adult" interactions are prohibited as it disrupts other tenants, and can cause problems for our residents concerning amount of people per room.
6. All parings are final, no exceptions. You may bring it up with the dorm head if it poses a legal issue, or a
issue of personal safety.
7. All room assignmets are final. Violating the maximum capacity for sleeping room (2) or switching rooms
will result in a strike.
8. No pets as it causes problems with specific peoples allergies. Violating will result in a strike.
9. Murder is illegal, so is kidnapping, please don't commit these crimes, you will not only be fired, you will also be incarcerated.
10. Parties are allowed, but no alcohol will be permitted inside the house. Also loud music after 12 is not permitted.
11. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted inside the house. Underage drinking is also not permitted. Result
will result in being fired.
12. Respect your dorm supervisors, they are the closest form of vigilance among the house.
13. You may not get the job you wish to have, but we will do our best to place you where you like.
14. Enjoy your time here, and remember, be positive.
8f6b879cbb65fb905982a181a64f9cf8.jpg

~Work Rules~
1. No illegal actions.
2. Do not curse at guests, as it ruins their experience at Disneyland. This will result in immediate firing.
3. Always point with two fingers. It's the Disney way, as we are following Walt's Suit.
4. Smile~ It makes the guests feel welcome.
5. Each job has special needs. You are required to meet all those needs without question. Violation will result in less pay.
6. Be nice to every and all other colleagues that you like, and those you don't like. All personal issues can be dealt with after work hours, so just plaster on a smile and keep going.
7. You must know every single nook and cranny in this place, you will have to navigate it constantly.
8. Wave to all little children, and make sure to give all customers the best experience.
9. Do not complain on the job.
10. No illegal actions may be committed on site. This will resort in firing and incarceration.
11. All costume people are to greet children, always smile, and act as your character. You must have your signature down to a science and be ready to sign at any time. You may not stop smiling at any point and you must have exceptional knowledge on your movie.
12. All costume characters, provided their movie has a partnership, must act as they are in such relationship while in character. No exceptions may be made for this rule.
13. All food vendors are not allowed to eat while on the job, as it can cause the spread of germs and contamination of the product.
14. Shoplifting is illegal, do not take any items without paying the correct amount.
15. All ride operators are not allowed to ride the rides at any time. There will be an employee day every Friday where you are allowed to act as a guest for one day.
16. Always do your best to make guests comfortable and don't forget to smile~

Last edited:
~Player Rules~

~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
1. I am the GM, and my word is final. I may in the future appoint a second GM, and they will have the same power. I make the rules
I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments
in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice, don't worry, I don't bite... *Mostly*.
2. Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
3. Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES. I know I have a lot of anime rp's, but I would like to keep this one of the more
realistic side of things, because it has to do with a real place, not something made up.
4. There are three universities in this game, each of which has a different kind of atmosphere. Chose your college wisely in regards to what
your character is like, and what they want to do.
5. Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
We have to make sure that each character is up to code, and that they don't have anything that could pose problems with the storyline or the lore.
6. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some
formatting and other things.
7. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create
a more cohesive bond between players.
8. There is no character limit, you may have as many as you think you can handle'
9. Have fun~

~IC Rules~
1. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but
it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
2. This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
3. Your characters can break the rules! Sure, it gets them a strike, but only if they get caught. I will roll a 6 sided die for every time
someone breaks a rule. If its and even number, you're safe, if it's and odd number, you are in trouble!
4. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, no smut will be allowed in this thread. It's also a personal rule of mine, that I don't do smut
so I would prefer to leave it out of this roleplay.
5. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but
I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single post is kind of extreme, so try
to avoid putting one in every message.
6. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
and there, but when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a three sentence paragraph, I don't enjoy it as much. Please refrain
from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
7. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. Also, the first word from the next rule is he password,
please put this in at the bottom of your CS, in a sentence, in the other section, and ignore the last rule.
8. Disneyland was made to be for families, so feel free to have some NPC's while you are using your characters.
9. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters are together, that's fine as long as it doesn't stay
10. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away.
11. Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind
12. If you read everything, put Roller coaster in a sentence at the bottom of your CS.

~Available Jobs~
(Can be updated later to add more spots depending on how many I get)

~Rides~

Space Mountain
Girl: Anna Crente
Boy: Romeo Carter

Matterhorn Bobsleigh
Girl: Taken by Celestic
Boy: Taken by Tart

California Screamin'
Girl: Alex Cross
Boy: Trevor Sparks

Tower of Terror
Girl: Isolean Vriends
Boy: Felix Potts

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Girl: Prima Cartwright
Boy: Grant Young

Splash Mountain
Girl: Brea Herman
Boy: Samuel Robinson

Teacups
Girl: Valeria Winston
Boy: Elden Dulcine

Grizzly River Run
Girl: Geo Crashiner
Boy: Brett Reeves

Radiator Racers
Girl: Naria Crente
Boy: Aiden Reed

Toy Story Midway Mania
Girl: Open
Boy: Jacob Calvet

Star Tours- The Adventures Continue
Boy: Forest Sciacchitano

Sorin' Over California
Girl: Oakley Dutch
Boy: Open

Indiana Jones
Girl: Amber Liu
Boy: Aladdin Al'Aeshi

Autotopia
Girl: Reserved for Ghost
Boy: Braeden Roden

Finding Nemo- Submarine Voyage

Luigi's Flying Tires

Mike and Sully to the Rescue!

Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Pirates of the Carribian
Girl: Reserved for Happily
Boy: Reserved for Muse

~Food Stands~
Pineapple Ice-cream
Girl: Alice Abernathy
Boy: Justin Maxwell

Popcorn- Down by Pirates of the Caribbean
Girl: Penny Lincoln
Boy: Jared Cowan

Concessions- Tomorrowland
Girl: Mikalyn Ross
Boy: Emmett Markus

Cozy Cone
Boy: Gavin St. James

Boudin Bakery
Girl: Eloise Webster
Boy: Issac Bela

Flo's V8 Café

French Market Restaurant
Boy: Dylan Robertson

Carnation Café

Ariel's Grotto

~Characters~
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING FROM THIS CATEGORY

Jasmine: Ashley Karenton
Aladin: Julian Webster

Merida: Lorraine Carlson

Ariel: Emma Mathews
Prince Eric: Noah Winston

Elsa: Jenna Hart
Anna: Misty Leven
Kristoff: Christian Kopp

Esmarelda: Saphire Dulcine
Pheobus: Open

Cinderella: Olivia Parsons
Prince Charming: Taken by Shattered

Tiana: Thalia Robertson
Prince Naveen: Reserved

Alice: Nina Cartwright
Mad Hatter: Taken by Tart
Cheshire Cat: Uriel Dulcine

Pocahontas: Mika Arillano
John Smith: Taken by Celestic

Mulan: Hinako Jackson
Shang: Shane Sawyers

Rapunzle: Jocelyn Pilgrim
Flynn Rider: Jordan Hood

Micky Mouse: Lucky Barrett
Minny Mouse: Jade Dulcine
Goofy: Open
Donald: Open
Daffy: Open

Chip: Open
Dale: Open

More Can Be Added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazy_Not_Bored
~Universities~

~Jasher~
abb1463c64395c15e54d6bf4c9319c9f.jpg

This college is known for it's sports. Most of the students going there are for sports related activities, or they really just want to please
their parents by going to college. This place has parties nightly, and most of the people there drink under the age limit.
They may not be the brightest, but when it comes to partying, they got it down to a science.

~Popular Majors~
Sports
Communication
Teaching
Bartending

~Attending~

Prima Cartwright
Jordan Hood
Olivia Parsons
Connor Chambers
Samuel Robinson
Gavin St. James
Julian Webster
Felix Potts
Emma Mathews
Hinako Jackson
Jenifer Hart
Gavin St. James
Brett Reeves
Alice Abernarthy
Dylan Robertson
Breaden Roder
Aladdin Al'Aeshi

~Brayton~
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING FROM THIS CATEGORY

orestad-high-school-1.jpg

orestad-high-school-2.jpg

orestad-igh-school-3.jpg

This university is very artistic. This is where artists go to play their game. There are some parties here, but many of them are more tame than
the ones from Jasher. This school has a few sports, but it's not that favorable to going into art. Most people here are of average
intelligence, with a few outshining people. But some of the characters here can be a little, funky,
and a lot of the more rebellious ones are known to beak the rules.

~Popular Majors~
Fine Arts
Teaching
Concept Art
Sculpting
Digital Art

~Attending~
Alex Cross
Nina Cartwright
Ashley Karenton
Thalia Robertson
Penny Lincoln
Elois Webster
Penny Lincoln
Lorraine Carlson
Shane Sawyers
Jade Dulcine
Misty Leven
Mika Arillano
Uriel Dulcine
Naria Crente
Romeo Carter
Geo Crashiner
Valeria Winston
Lucky Barrett
Aiden Reed
Trevor Sparks
Grant Young
Amber Liu

~Harborson~
henning-larson-kolding-university-1.jpg

henning-larson-kolding-university-2.jpg

This college is prestigious, and just like it's look, it's students are equally scientific. Most of the students go on to be engineers or doctors.
This school has no parties, and no sports, unless you count robotics and math competitions. Here, most students had 4.0 in
high school, and all of them where probably awkward and unpopular, though you do find the occasional
super smart person who happens to look like a supermodel. A large percentage of these
people are driven by parents to become doctors.

~Popular Majors~
Doctorate
Engineering
Chemistry
Business
Teaching

~Attending~
Jocelyn Pilgrim
Christian Kopp
Sapphire Dulcine
Brea Herman
Isolean Virends
Elden Dulcine
Justin Maxwell
Noah Winston
Emmett Markus
Jared Cowan
Issac Bela
Jacob Calvet
Forest Sciacchitano
Oakley Dutch
Mikalyn Ross

~Housing Assignments~
cd8a5e07f314c79f4f38651ac8b48784.jpg

~✯ Mermaids Cove✯ ~
28e9e6019d6e00f14d507f01a557a543.jpg

Room #| Person 1, Person 2
1| Prima, Nina
2| Lorraine, Hinako
3| Emma, Jennifer
4| Alex, Jocelyn
5| Misty, Naria
6| Thalia, Ashley
7| Penny, Eloise
8| Jade, Sapphire
9| Olivia, Brea
10| Isolean, Mika
11| Anna, Alice
12| Geo, Valeria
13| Amber, Mikalyn
14| Open, Open
15| Oakley, Open

~✯Tomorrowland Terrace✯~
5225fdc7ae75f9cfc551f5396bda3154.jpg

Room #| Person 1, Person 2
1| Connor, Shane
2| Julian, Christian
3| Jordan, Lucky
4| Sam, Felix
5| Brett, Justin
6| Grant, Uriel
7| Jared, Emmett
8| Trevor, Gavin
9| Aiden, Issac
10| Elden, Romeo
11 Forest, Open
12| Jacob, Noah
13| Breaden, Open
14| Open, Open
15| Open, Open
~CS~

{Realistic Picture Replaces This Text}
Name
✮Nicname(s)✮ Here
✮Age and Birthday✮ Usually between 18 and 21
✮Year Of College✮ Here
✮Major✮ Here
✮College✮ Here
✮Gender✮ Here
✮Sexuality✮ Here
✮Position✮ Where you work in the park
✮Nationalities✮ Here
✮Eye Color✮ Here
✮Hair Description✮ Here
✮Height✮ Here
✮Weight✮ Here
✮Piercings✮ Here
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮ Here
✮Personality✮ Paragraph please
✮History✮ Optional
✮Likes✮ At the least 3
✮Dislikes✮ At the least 1
✮Hobbies✮ Here
✮Talents✮ Here
✮Fears✮ Here
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮Family✮ Here
✮Relationships✮ Here
✮Dorm #✮ Here
✮Dorm Appearance✮
Picture here
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

~Character Roster~
Alex Cross-Page 1
Prima Cartwight-Page 1
Samuel Robinson-Page 1
Felix Potts-Page 3
Romeo Carter-Page 1
Naria Crente-Page 6
Isolean Vriends-Page 6
Elden Dulcine-Page 5
Romeo Carter-Page 1
Samuel Robinson-Page 1
Valeria Winston- Page 15
Aiden Reed- Page 3
Geo Chrashiner- Page 17
Brett Reeves- Page 7
Grant Young- Page 7
Trevor Sparks- Page 7
Brea Herman- Page 10
Anna Crente- Page 15
Elden Dulcine- Page 5
Jacob Calvet- Page 17
Forest Sciacchitano- Page 18
Breaden Rodin- Page 22
Amber Liu- Page 22
Oakley Dutch- Page 22
Aladin Al'Aeshi- Page 22
Penny Lincoln-Page 4
Gavin St. James-Page 1
Eloise Webster-Page 3
Justin Maxwell-Page 1
Alice Abernathy- Page 17
Emmett Markus- Page 3
Jared Cowan- Page 7
Issac Bella- Page 16
Dylan Robertson- Page 22
Mikalyn Ross-Page 23
Nina Cartwright (Alice)-Page 1
Ashley Karenton (Jasmine)-Page 1
Jordan Hood (Flynn Rider)-Page 1
Olivia Parsons (Cinderella)-Page 1
Thalia Robertson (Tiana)-Page 1
Connor Chambers (Prince Charming)-Page 1
Jocelyn Piligrim (Rapunzel)-Page 3
Julian Webster (Aladin)-Page 3
Emma Mathews (Ariel)-Page 5
Lorraine Carlson (Merida)-Page 5
Shane Sawyers (Shang)-Page 5
Christian Kopp (Kristoff)-Page 5
Hinako Jackson (Mulan)-Page 5
Jade Dulcine (Minnie)-Page 5
Saphire Dulcine (Esmeralda)-Page 5
Misty Leven (Anna)-Page 5
Mika Arillano (Pocahontas)- Page 11
Noah Winston (Prince Eric)- Page 15
Lucky Barrett (Mickey Mouse)- Page 3
Jennifer Hart (Elsa)- Page 9

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

Alexandra Cross
✮Nicname(s)✮ Alex, Andra
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20, November 24
✮Year Of College✮ 4th Year
✮Major✮ Concept Art
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Demisexual
✮Position✮ California Screamin'
✮Nationalities✮ Half American, A third Irish, a Third British
✮Eye Color✮ Blue green
✮Hair Description✮ Buzzed on the sides, longer on top
✮Height✮ 5'7"
✮Weight✮ 119 pounds
✮Piercings✮ Two in each ear, and a belly button piercing.
✮Marks✮ Alex has angel wings tattooed on her back, a small pattern of cat paws on her left hip, and the words "Reach for the moon, and even if you fail, you will land among the stars." On her right shoulder, with a few stars around it. She has a nick in her right ear from a
fight, as well as a scar on her stomach, near her waistline on the right side. She has a few faint
lines on her forearms, and more on the sides of her legs.
✮Health Ailments✮ Asthma
✮Personality✮
Alex is a interesting character, a different one of the bunch. She was always kind of quirky from the start, being weird, crazy, teasing, yet
she always felt the need to keep everything locked up underneath a harsh layer. She makes quick judgments and it's very hard to change them
once she makes it. She is quick to act upon threats, and she can find it hard to hold her tongue. If you end up getting close to her, don't
break the trust, because it's even more difficult to get it back. She guards her funny personality behind a mask of no fun
alternative type of girl, because of what happened in her past. If you get to know her well enough
without breaking her trust, you can begin to see the kind of broken girl she is.
✮History✮
Alex grew up just fine. She lived with a mother and father, which was just enough for her. As a child, she went to Disneyland, and fell in love.
She loved watching the movies, and drawing them, to which only increased her love in drawing. But as soon as she got to middle school,
her once peaceful and happy life came to a quick end.

In middle school, Alex openly wore her cartoon love on her sleeve. Unfortunately, the girls in her school found this to be, "nerdy" and inacceptable. That girl spent the rest of her middle and high school life torturing the girl. This resulted in Alex's more dark interests
and rebel attitude. After a while, she got sick of it, and just gave up trying to reason with them. She became guarded, and
hid away. When she thought she had found the one for her, until he took everything away from her
and publicly shamed her in front of her entire high school.
✮Likes✮
The stars, drawing, feeling ok, spicy food, breaking a few rules, having fun, trampolines, swimming, tattoos
snow, rain, books, cuddling, fires, feeling warmth, skateboarding, beanies, dressing for comfort not style, finding a good friend,
hanging out with people like her, playing videogames, pasta, sushi, cool summer night, Disneyland.
✮Dislikes✮
Papaya, mango, hot weather, sweating, drugs, hangovers, being pranked, feeling helpless, those Jasher Kids, homework all nighters,
excessive amounts of blood, feeling sick, feeling unwanted, feeling useless, being bullied, ripping her favorite shirts, spilling water on a drawing,
spoilers, sad movies, bad graphics, hackers, cheaters, people who over celebrate wins, annoying people, too many party girls,
having someone dis her cello skills.
✮Hobbies✮ Playing Cello, taking swims, skateboarding everywhere, drawing above all
✮Talents✮ Drawing, cello, Skateboarding
✮Fears✮ Never finding peace, hurting the ones close to her, being stabbed in the back.
✮Secrets✮
~She lost her V card at 16 to her "boyfriend"~
~She self harmed, and occasionally does to this day~
~She beat a girl up in the 9th Grade~
~She once got suspended for drawing a shadow demon in her work book~
~She once tried to commit suicide~
~She was once an alcoholic~
~She has never truly loved someone besides her parents~
✮Family✮
Maria Cross|Mother|58
Maxon Cross|Father|61
✮Dorm #✮ 4
✮Dorm Appearance✮
55cfc34f07c964eb63fe22838fecadbb.jpg

✮Other✮

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
This looks cool! I'll make a profile and submit it by the end of the day probably going to go for the tower of terror :)

If you can tell me what gender I can reserve it

Can two of my chars share the same room. I'm making sisters and then have 4 other chars I'm working on too.

It would be better if they had different rooms, just to get interaction, but I suppose it could be ok

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
9e8e4c60dbe1f9c461f5101c5c455f27.jpg
✮Name✮ Ashley Lynn Karenton
✮Nickname(s)✮ Ash
✮Age and Birthday✮ 20 years old, Born June 19.
✮Year Of College✮ She is a Junior!
✮Major✮ Digital Art
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Character: Jasmine
✮Nationalities✮ Native American/Indian(Mother) and British/American(Father)
✮Eye Color✮ Hazel
✮Hair Description✮ Long thick straight hair. Naturally Black!
✮Height✮ 5,4 ft tall
✮Weight✮ 132 lb
✮Piercings✮ Belly Button Piercing
✮Marks✮ Tattoo on her thigh, The Web of her dream catcher means all of the things she has done in the past lead to her goal. The three flowers, the two red ones symbolize her twin sisters,Zoey and Aaina, the large purple flower represents her mother,Oma. The small extension dream catcher represents her father, who made his dreams come true, but died in the process.
✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to Peanuts and Shellfish.
✮Personality✮ Ashley is a free spirited girl, and she loves to have fun. She is nice to all people, but when she doesn't like you it is more of a sarcastic nice. She loves the simple things in life, like spending time in nature, which is mainly the subject in her photos. Though she loves simple, she also loves things that are stylist. She vents a lot of her frustration through painting and photography. Ashley is very loyal to her friends and family, a will go to great lengths to protect and help them.
✮History✮ Ashley's family were always kind of gypsies and moved around a lot. The last place she could remember was Hawaii, which she moved from to attend college. Her dream was to become a professional photographer, a dream she shared with her father. When Ashley was seven, her family went hiking on Mount Fuji for her father's work. Half way up the mountain, the sun started to set, and her father wanted pictures before returning to the hotel, nearing the edge to get the perfect shot, her father did not realize the ground was about to give way, a he fell to his death. At her father's funeral back in the states, Ashley received her father's cameras and equipment, and she took on her father's passion as a way to remember him, which she found much joy in it. Fast forward to her senior year of high school, her talent for photography shined bright and got noticed by the college of Brayton. It is now her Junior in Brayton, and she couldn't be happier.
✮Likes✮ Photography, Chocolate, Painting, Alternative and Classical Music, baking, hiking, running, Swimming, surfing, football, soccer, Scent of rain, Orchids, tattoos, cookie dough ice cream, mint gum, sugar cookies, Netflix, warmness, the beach, bonfires, scent of the forest, Oreos, chocolate milk, strawberry banana milkshakes, pineapples, Hawaiian pizza, video games.
✮Dislikes✮ People who think they are better then everyone, stubbing her toe, cutting her finger when she cooks, rap, ginger ale, the chocolate chips in mint ice cream, slow wifi, her phone dying, people who disrespect others for no reason, liars.
✮Hobbies✮ Photography, Painting, Video games (occasionally), Reading, Going on runs/hikes,
✮Talents✮ Photography, Painting, writing, acting.
✮Fears✮ Losing family/friends, heights.
✮Secrets✮ Got arrested for trespassing to get nature shots for her portfolio.
Her last boyfriend raped her.
She smokes Marijuana.
She has and obsession with man-buns.
✮Family✮
Mother| Oma Karenton:49
Father| Aaron Karenton: Deceased
Sister| Zoey Karenton: 18
Sister| Aaina Karenton: 18
✮Relationship(S)✮ OPEN
✮Dorm#✮ #6
✮Dorm Appearance✮

49d8ec20586db5244f4fcdeb6815d4d3.jpg
Disneyland

____________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_lwa0inhMB41r6sk0ro1_500.jpg
✮Name✮ Jordan Hood

✮Nickname(s)✮ Hoops

✮Age and Birthday✮ 19

✮Year Of College✮ 2nd year

✮Major✮ Nutritionist/ Basketeball

✮College✮ Jasher

✮Gender✮ Male

✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual

✮Position✮ Character: Flynn Rider

✮Nationalities✮ Bulgarian| Australian

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

✮Hair Description✮ Dark brown, thick hair, naturally straighter then a piece of paper, but he does it to add volume.

✮Height✮ 5,11

✮Weight✮ 163

✮Piercings✮ None

✮Marks✮ None

✮Health Ailments✮ None

✮Personality✮ Jordan is an athletic guy, who cares a lot about fitness and the health of others. He loves to workout, and play ping pong, basketball, and baseball. He is strong, caring, good at sports, good actor, neat, flirty, nice. Though Jordan really does care for all, he will show someone some tough love, if he finds them disrespecting others.

✮History✮ Will be revealed in IC

✮Likes✮ Basketball, Parties, Running, Working Out, Music, Drinking, Girls, Video Games, Swimming.

✮Dislikes✮ Not getting enough sleep, jerks, preps.

✮Hobbies✮ Shooting hoops (That's where the nickname came from), Running, Making health shakes, Ping Pong, Drinking.

✮Talents✮ Basketball, Baseball.

✮Fears✮ Never amounting to anything, Being rejected.

✮Secrets✮ His mother has a heroine addiction, his father is in jail, he spent two months in juvenile corrections for beating a kid to the point he went to the hospital (He was calling Jordan's mother names).

✮Family✮
Mother | Cathy Hood| 39
Father| Michael Hood| 43
Brother| Hunter Hood| 24

✮Dorm #3
✮Dorm Appearance✮

7a0be39d634ccac89c0d3b102cfa4c8d.jpg

✮Relationships✮ OPEN

✮Other✮

________________________________________________________________________________

blonde-blue-eyes-cat-cute-girl-Favim.com-428876.jpg

✮Name✮ Olivia Parsons
✮Nicname(s)✮ Liv
✮Age and Birthday✮ 19
✮Year Of College✮ 2nd Sophomore
✮Major✮ Sports (Volleyball), Would like to help disabled kids learn to play a sport that best fits them.
✮College✮ Jasher
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Character| Cinderella
✮Nationalities✮ Scottish | German | American
✮Eye Color✮ Light Blue
✮Hair Description✮ Dyed Blonde (Preferred color), dark roots, thin.
✮Height✮ 5,6
✮Weight✮ 129
✮Piercings✮ Basic ear piercings.
✮Marks✮ Tattoo
✮Health Ailments✮ Asthma
✮Personality✮ Olivia is very bubbly, and upbeat. She many not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but she is useful. She can lie like no other, though she only does it when she has to. She is good at hiding things. Olivia is very athletic, she loves volleyball with a passion, though that is the only form of exercise she does. She eats more than her fair share, and never gains a pound.
✮History✮ (More will be revealed in the IC) Olivia grew up in the states, but each summer she would live in Scotland. Her parents are divorced, her father living in Scotland and her mother in the US.
✮Likes✮ Volleyball, Coffee, Sushi, Lasagna, FOOD!! Swimming, roller coasters, Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, Books.
✮Dislikes✮ A know it all, People who judge her, Chocolate chip cookies.
✮Hobbies✮ Volleyball, Shopping, Dancing, Parties, Baking/Cooking, Listening to Music.
✮Talents✮ Volleyball, Baking/Cooking.
✮Fears✮ Heights, Drowning, Overly nice people (they are always hiding something)
✮Secrets✮ She was raped, which she got pregnant from, and had a miscarriage.
She died once, but was revived.
✮Family✮
James Parsons | Father | 47
Elizabeth Collins | Mother | 42
Jake Parsons | Brother | 21
✮Relationships✮ Open
Crush | Christan Kopp
✮Dorm #✮ #9
✮Dorm Appearance✮

tumblr_m87a56yJZe1rwcluao1_500.png

✮Other✮

tumblr_m0v3fvszhM1rrrwaao1_500.jpg

✮Name✮ Samuel Robinson

✮Nickname(s)✮ Sam | Sammy

✮Age and Birthday✮ 21

✮Year Of College✮ 4th Senior

✮Major✮ Baseball (Coaching)

✮College✮ Jasher

✮Gender✮ Male

✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual

✮Position✮ Ride Operator At Splash Mountain

✮Nationalities✮ Australian | French

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

✮Hair Description✮ Thin, Shorter on the sides than the top, Dirty Blonde.

✮Height✮ 6,1

✮Weight✮ 184 LBS

✮Piercings✮ None

✮Marks✮ Scar on his side where he got stabbed.

✮Health Ailments✮ None

✮Personality✮ Sam is a outgoing person, the guy many people were jealous of in high school, and the person people cheered on at Baseball games. He believes everyone is equal, and deserves a fair chance, though there should only be one chance. He isn't very open with people about his past, and he dislikes talking about his family. Though he can be considered a Jock, more thinking goes on up there then most people, nothing mathematical or scientific, but more on a deeper level, he is just trying to figure out how to get his life in order.

✮History✮ Sam was raised in foster homes his whole life, never having stable housing. The longest house he was in was his last foster family, the Cinders, which was only six months. After that he got a court order to be taken out of the system, when it was accepted by the state and government, he moved in to a apartment, and started working on his future. After a year of that, he moved in with his best friend's, Kyle, family, which he now considers his as well. Though every once in a while, Sam wonders who his real parents are, if they are alive, and why they didn't want him.
✮Likes✮ Swimming, Surfing, Water, Eating healthy, Music (Soul), Fruits, Carrot Cake, video games like Halo or Borderlands, Comics, Baseball.
✮Dislikes✮ People with no ambition!
✮Hobbies✮ Baseball, Comics, Parties, Any activity that has to do with being in the water, video games.
✮Talents✮ Baseball, Singing, Guitar.
✮Fears✮ Not finding out who his parents are, prove everyone right who thought he could never make anything out of his life.
✮Secrets✮ Took steroids when he was a freshman in high school
Still a virgin
✮Family✮
Kyle | Best Friend/Brother | 21
Mary | Likes to think of her as his mother | 40
David | Likes to think of him as his father | 48

✮Relationships✮ OPEN
Crush | Emma Matthews

✮Dorm #✮ 4
✮Dorm Appearance✮

amazing-dorm-room.jpg

✮Other✮
So I Work at DISNEYLAND!

tumblr_mc84sp8aJ51r8z4lao1_500.jpeg

✮Name✮ Justin Maxwell
✮Nickname(s)✮ None (If you can think of one pm me)
✮Age and Birthday✮ 19
✮Year Of College✮ 2nd
✮Major✮ Engineering
✮College✮ Harborson
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Pansexual
✮Position✮ Pineapple Ice Cream Stand
✮Nationalities✮ French | Russian | Canadian
✮Eye Color✮ Sky blue with gray
✮Hair Description✮ Shorter on the sides then the top, thick, naturally fluffy.
✮Height✮ 5,11
✮Weight✮ 153
✮Piercings✮ None
✮Marks✮

Tattoo
✮Health Ailments✮ Asthma
✮Personality✮ Justin is very down to earth, and he rarely has a big head, but when he does it is only because he feels like he has to prove himself. He is a hardworking gentleman, and loves treating people to what he feels they deserve, sometimes it is on a romantic level, but only with people he has a crush on or is dating. He is very smart, though he was pushed to "perfection," at least that is what his parents say he is, but to him his mistakes make him him. He is a kind of daredevil, like he isn't afraid to jump of a second story building into a pool.
✮History✮ Will be RPed
✮Likes✮ Skydiving, Skateboarding, the beach, cookies, party music, chocolate, working out, learning.
✮Dislikes✮ Assholes, white chocolate, wine, Texas Toast.
✮Hobbies✮ Working on Cars, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, designing games, video games, swimming, having fun, reading.
✮Talents✮ Snowboarding, Skateboarding.
✮Fears✮ Dying! Not being excepted by his family for being pansexual.
✮Secrets✮ Hasn't told his family about him being pansexual.
Has slept with a guy.
He has a addiction to pop-tarts.
✮Family✮
Diana | Mother | 39
Josh | Father | 41
Katy | sister | 5
Daniel | Brother | 17
✮Relationships✮ OPEN
✮Dorm #✮ 5
✮Dorm Appearance✮

tumblr_lyoy4kwCb31qg9nuc.png

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
DISNEY AS ME LIKE :)​

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueen
@Autumn_Burns_Red I updated the sheet, so a few spots need changing, like the pet's thing *Since it totally violates the rules, whoops* and also, might want to re read the rules

oh okay, thanks. :)

8615064611_93547175cb_z.jpg
jessica-lowndes-6.jpg
✮Age and Birthday✮
21 | October 23rd (Scorpio)
✮Year Of College✮
4th Year
✮Major✮
Baseball
✮College✮
Jasher
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
✮Nationalities✮
Canadian | Italian | Bulgarian | French
✮Eye Color✮
Green Gray Color.
✮Hair Description✮
Prima's hair is a natural chestnut brown, long and wavy. Prima takes pride in her hair, she keeps it clean and she shampoos it and conditions it every night.
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
120LBS.
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
Some minor scrapes and cuts, from playing baseball. Prima has this tattoo on her right shoulder.
✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮
Prima may look like the girly girl type, or the badass girl who runs from the law. You might be right with the badass part but, Prima likes to hang with the boys, she joined the female baseball team at Jasher her freshman year. She was determined to show everyone that a pretty girl can still kick some ass. Prima is a wild character, she loves to party and go crazy. She does have a heart under that hard party shell, she is loyal to people who are loyal to her. As long as you don't mess with her, she won't mess with you.
Loyal | Wild | Outgoing | Tomboy | Crazy | Determined
✮History✮
Will RP It.
✮Likes✮
Drinking | Partying | Baseball | Having Fun | Loud People | Creative People
✮Dislikes✮
Snobs | Fakes | Bullies | To Many Rules
✮Hobbies✮
Baseball | Partying | Modeling(Instagramming) | Getting Into Trouble | Shopping | Having Fun
✮Talents✮
Baseball. Prima has been playing the piano since she was five. Acting, a little here and there.
✮Fears✮
Never becoming anything in life | Doing something that she'll regret for the rest of her life.
✮Secrets✮
Prima is secretly bisexual | Has a criminal record(pity crime stuff) | Lost her virginity at 12 | Is scared of clowns and dolphins | Prima is secretly a nerd inside
✮Family✮
Georgio Cartwright | Father | 46
Kelina Cartwright | Mother | 42
Nina Cartwright | Sister | 19
Bebina Cartwright| Sister | 10
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮

(Her Side)
tumblr_m879s6XCu11rwcluao1_500.jpg

✮Other✮

Prima's sister Nina goes to Brayton, she loves her so much. If anything ever happened to Nina, Prima would die, after killing the person who hurt her of course.

✮Age and Birthday✮
19 | March 13th (Pisces)
✮Year Of College✮
3rd Year
✮Major✮
Acting
✮College✮
Brayton
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Alice
✮Nationalities✮
Canadian | Italian | Bulgarian | French
✮Eye Color✮
Blue Gray Color.
✮Hair Description✮
Nina's hair is a chestnut brown color, long and wavy. She, like her sister Prima takes care of her hair every night.
✮Height✮
5'6"
✮Weight✮
100LBS.
✮Piercings✮
Tongue Piercing
✮Marks✮
None
✮Health Ailments✮
Nina is allergic to bees.
✮Personality✮

Nina is a real sweetheart, she loves to make friends and make people happy. Nina is the total opposite of her big sis, Prima. Where Prima would rather party, Nina would rather study. Nina does love to have a good time on occasions, but she knows that partying isn't a way to have a successful life.
Kind | Sweetheart | Smart | Studious | Sensitive | Outgoing
✮History✮
Will RP It.
✮Likes✮
Sushi | Reading | Watching Movies | Going To Plays | Loyal People | Creative People
✮Dislikes✮
Rude People | Mean People | Monkeys | Lions
✮Hobbies✮
Doing little acting jobs and acting with friends | Listening to music | Watching Movies | Reading New Books | Going To An Occasional Party
✮Talents✮
Acting | Singing | Dancing | Painting
✮Fears✮
Never becoming a big named actress | Losing her sister to the law | Never fulfilling her dreams.
✮Secrets✮
Nina is scared of heights and she's scared of spiders | Nina is a virgin | Nina gets easily embarrassed when a boy she likes talks to her |
✮Family✮

Same as Prima.
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
(Her Side)
tumblr_m88kvn0ZFp1rwcluao1_500.jpg

✮Other✮

Nina loves her sister, they are like twins. She was glad that they both got a job at Disney, and they both share the same room.

Thalia Diamond Robertson♣
Kat-Graham-Photoshoot-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-20339406-532-800.jpg

✮Age and Birthday✮
20 | April 20th (Aries/Taurus)
✮Year Of College✮
3rd Year
✮Major✮
Fine Arts(Acting and Singing)
✮College✮
Brayton
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual(Goes for guys more)
✮Position✮
Princess Tiana
✮Nationalities✮
Swedish | African | American | German | Jewish | Jamaican
✮Eye Color✮
Green
tumblr_mlcz7avxgY1r4bzl0o1_250.png

✮Hair Description✮
Thalia's hair is usually her natural raven black, but she switches it up alot. She changes the color or puts weave in to make it longer, or cuts it a little shorter. Her hair is her way to show her creativeness.
✮Height✮
5'7"
✮Weight✮
110LBS.
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
None
✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮
Thalia is the creative energetic type. While others are probably asleep late at night, Thalia would be the one still up. She's loud and some times can be annoying, but she's the sister that everyone wishes they had. Thalia speaks her mind and knows what she's worth, she doesn't back down to no one or anything. Thalia is a great friend and the worst enemy, if you ever become her enemy.
Loud | Fun | Flirty | Artistic | Dramatic | Loyal | Adventurous
✮History✮
RP It.
Katerina-Photoshoots-2011-Keith-Munyan-katerina-graham-33258262-464-700.png

✮Likes✮
Acting | Swimming | Horseback Riding | Going To New Places | Shopping | Music
✮Dislikes✮
Cats | Stuck Up People | Trashy Girls
✮Hobbies✮
Singing | Acting At Home With Her Friends | Partying | Checking Out Cute Guys | Going To The Beach
✮Talents✮
Acting | Singing | Dancing | Surfing | Volleyball | Directing(Thalia Directed a play in her middle school, she was a natural)
✮Fears✮
Not ever winning an Oscar or Tony | Dogs | Losing her true self in the entertainment industry one day.
✮Secrets✮
Thalia, once peed in her middle school pool, kids started to call her Thalia The Tinkler.
Thalia first experience with a girl, was when she was 15 at a friend's party. It was super awkward.
Thalia is afraid of mustard and ketchup.
✮Family✮
Damien Robertson Sr. | Father | 58
Tamara Robertson | Mother | 54
Damien Robertson Jr. | Brother | 32
Lucinda Robertson | Sister | 30

Marquise Robertson | Brother | 28
Tricah Robertson | Sister | 24
Katerina Robertson | Sister | 21
Neil Robertson | Brother | 16

✮Relationships✮
Open
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
(Her Side)
music-lovers-dorm-room.jpg

✮Other✮

Connor Brandon Chambers
✮Nickname(s)✮
Con | The Con Man | CBC | Pretty Boy
✮Age and Birthday✮
19 | May 14th(Taurus)
✮Year Of College✮
2nd Year
✮Major✮
Football
✮College✮
Jasher
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Prince Charming
✮Nationalities✮
American | Irish | Swedish | Italian
✮Eye Color✮
Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Dark blonde, with platinum blonde tips. Short, but with a Mohawk like effect.
✮Height✮
6'2"
✮Weight✮
175LBS. (All Muscle)
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮
Scrapes and bruises from football. A big scar on his left leg, when he feel out of his old tree house.
✮Health Ailments✮
Allergic to Sesame Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds.
✮Personality✮
Connor is your typical jock, not the smartest but the funniest. He may be only in college because of his football skills, but he acts like he's the best thing that came to town. Connor is the one who usually starts the party and ends it. Connor is conceited and jerky, he thinks he can get whatever he wants, because of his looks. Connor knows how to pour on the charm when he needs too, which makes him the best person for Prince Charming.
Conceited | Funny | Jerky | Loud | Rude | Mean | Aggressive | Charming

✮History✮
RP It.
✮Likes✮
Girls | Protein Shakes | Fiber One Bars | Drinking | Smoking | Football
✮Dislikes✮
Nerds | Punks | Rules | Annoying People | Weird People | Ugly Girls
✮Hobbies✮
Partying | Football | Skating | Drinking | Listening To Music | Working Out
✮Talents✮
Football | Performing | Basketball | Baseball | Swimming | Weightlifting
✮Fears✮
Not making it to the NFL | Breaking bones and never being able to play football again.
✮Secrets✮
Connor got hit by car once, he was in a coma for 2 months.
Connor got beat up by a girl, when he was 16.
Connor smokes Marijuana.
Connor slept with his freshman Professor to pass a class.

✮Family✮
Chris Chambers | Father | 38
Angelina Chambers | Mother | 37
Trixie Chambers | Sister | 12
Tammy Chambers | Sister | 12
Aaron Chambers | Brother | 4

✮Relationships✮
Open
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
(His Side)
guys-dorm-1.jpg

✮Other✮

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 January 1st(Capricorn)
✮Year Of College✮
1st Year
✮Major✮
Communications(Public Relations)
✮College✮
Jasher
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Gay
✮Position✮
Cozy Cone
✮Nationalities✮
American | French | Italian | Irish | British
✮Eye Color✮
Hazel Green
✮Hair Description✮
Natural Blonde, with black streaks in it. Usually swooped to the side and a lot of shampoo and hair conditioners.
✮Height✮
5'10"
✮Weight✮
130LBS.
✮Piercings✮
Ears, Tongue and Nipples
✮Marks✮
See Tattoos In Picture.
✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮
Gavin is every girl's BGF, Best Gay Friend. He's the type of guy, that all the girl's can come to talk to about their boyfriends and cute boys. Gavin loves to be in the middle of gossip and everything going on. Gavin loves a good party, especially if cute boys are going to be there. Gavin is very flamboyant, always mixing masculine and feminine style together. He's a fun and crazy guy. He loves to do damage control with his friends and be there for everyone, even though sometimes he was the one that started the damage.
Fun | Energetic | Flirty | Over The Top | Loyal | Always In Other People's Business
✮History✮
RP It
✮Likes✮
Boys | Disney Movies(Rapunzel, Cinderella, The Princess and The Frog) | Strawberry Vodka | Flirting | Meeting New People | Gossip
✮Dislikes✮
Boring People | Weird People | Fish | Rock Music
✮Hobbies✮
Watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians | Reading Gossip Magazines | Partying | Gavin Loves To Go Clubbing(Fake I.D. For 21 And Over Clubs)
✮Talents✮
Dancing | Styling(He Loves To Dress People) | Gossiping(He Thinks It's A Talent)
✮Fears✮
World Hunger | Bugs | The Dark | Cats | Fat People
✮Secrets✮
Gavin slept with his mother's ex boyfriend.
Gavin stole from a mall before.
He eats chocolate every night, before he goes to bed.
✮Family✮
Katherine Helena St. James-Pierce | Mother | 39
Kevin Mitch Pierce | Step-Father(Not The One He Slept With) | 45
Trevor Michael St. James | Father-Dead | 42
Mia Michelle Pierce | Half Sister | 4
✮Relationships✮
(Open)
✮Dorm #✮

✮Dorm Appearance✮
(His Side)
Organized-Dorm-Room.jpg

✮Other✮

♦Romeo Prince Carter♦
large.jpg

✮Age and Birthday✮
19 | July 4th(Cancer)
✮Year Of College✮
2nd Year
✮Major✮
Fine Arts(Music)
✮College✮
Brayton
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual
✮Position✮
Space Mountain
✮Nationalities✮
African American | Puerto Rican | Korean
✮Eye Color✮
Brown
✮Hair Description✮
Romeo's hair is brown and blonde with curls and waves.
✮Height✮
6'3"
✮Weight✮
200LBS.(Muscle Baby!)
✮Piercings✮
Left Earring, Nipples.
✮Marks✮
Tattoos all over his back, shoulders, legs and chest.
✮Health Ailments✮
Wears Glasses, Allergic To Bees.
✮Personality✮
Romeo is a real laid back type of guy, he just goes with the flow. Romeo doesn't like to start drama, but he will finish it, if it happens. Romeo has the right name, he loves to flirt with girls and guys, that he is attracted to. Romeo isn't just a pretty face, he has smarts and the right head on his shoulders.
Flirty | Fun | Charming | Caring | Thoughtful | Smart | Creative | Loving
✮History✮
Will RP It
✮Likes✮
Cotton Candy | Jolly Ranchers | Beyonce | Nicki Minaj | Lion King | Horror Movies
✮Dislikes✮
Jerks | Assholes | Snobs | Fakes | Punks | Alcohol
✮Hobbies✮
Listening To Music | Watching Movies | Rapping | Playing His Guitar | Partying | Making New Friends
✮Talents✮
Rapping | Playing The Guitar | Making People Happy
✮Fears✮
Not Making It Big In The Real World | Never Winning A Grammy Or Any Big Music Award
✮Secrets✮
Romeo was adopted.
Romeo doesn't know who his real parents are.
Romeo has OCD.
✮Family✮
Gabriel Carter | Adoptive Father | 38
Maria Lopez-Carter | Adoptive Mother | 36
Kenny Carter | Adoptive Brother | 12
✮Relationships✮
(Open)
✮Dorm #✮
✮Dorm Appearance✮
(His Side)
dorm-life-decorations-ideas-the-belle-diaries-college-dorm-1600x1071.jpg

✮Other✮

(His Guitar)
bc-rich-orange-gunslinger-guitar.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
I'd like to reserve Rapunzel, Aladdin, the girl for Boudin Bakery and the boy for Tower of Terror.

Please re read all the rules,

ANOUNCEMENT!

I am realizing things that I forgot to put in at 1 am last night, so I am adding a posting guideline to the IC rules, and adding a relationships area for the CS,

Reactions: HEX
Please re read all the rules,

ANOUNCEMENT!

I am realizing things that I forgot to put in at 1 am last night, so I am adding a posting guideline to the IC rules, and adding a relationships area for the CS,

Me?

And my other four chars will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Reserving Princess Tiana, Prince Charming, Space Mountain Boy and Cozy Cone girl.

Yes, and sure thing

Hey could I possibly reserve Cinderella as well?