Oh of course I understand that it may take a little while before a role like that would be established. I just wanted to put it out there now versus later. Also the one I'm meaning being Beta possibly is Arro.

Lilith is done

Last edited:
Oh of course I understand that it may take a little while before a role like that would be established. I just wanted to put it out there now versus later. Also the one I'm meaning being Beta possibly is Arro.
I assumed you were talking about Arro :o he seems like he would be a good fit for the role :D

@Pangoblin Oh yes, in a past roleplay where I had these characters before Arro was the Alpha. River's a little too deadly for a leadership role, lol. Also I have my first post typed up, it's a bit violent, but not too description, just warning.

Reactions: Pangoblin
Mind if I join in~?

Still open for rpers? I am currently enrolled in college but our break is coming up, so I'll be able to post often, but once I go back next semester there may be days I am unable to post but I will at least get one post in once a week if that is ok

Still open for rpers? I am currently enrolled in college but our break is coming up, so I'll be able to post often, but once I go back next semester there may be days I am unable to post but I will at least get one post in once a week if that is ok
The signups still open, so I guess you can.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
The GM already explained that pack ranks will be given once all dogs escape from the burning building and decide to team up as a pack later on the IC.

@Pangoblin Trix is finally finished.
Oh I'm sorry.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Cosmic Penguin @DracoGale4
hiya :D glad to see this group gaining more and more curious eyeballs ~ i don't mind you two joining and go on ahead and make the delta if ya like @Cosmic Penguin . I just have the ranks up for the pack ahead of time so we all know where our charas were lie rank/status wise for the rp when they do finally form as a pack :p

@Shinku⭐Kun huzzah~ :D trix is accepted

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Pangoblin I made my character and it's all posted on the Character creation thread! Tye is a pre-made character from an old rp so he does have wolf blood in him but I do not think I would put him with the wolf-dog category. He is not feral or wild like they are and though I wouldn't exactly say he's 'domestic'-due to his history-he is trained and was obedient with his past human partner. Nothing really signifies his wolf blood other than being bigger than normal huskies and having a closer wolfish appearance, but that's it, there is no real significance to it. He doesn't suddenly have wolf strength or agility or anything like that, his strengths only come from being in the military, but I will get rid of the wolf blood though if you wish it and he can be a pure bred husky.