Can you wait to read mine before making the fire, please?

@Pangoblin I have nothing big plan so I do not mind either way, all up to you! ^_^ I trust you know what to do

Alrighty then! The post is up~ lemme know if I missed anything/need to make edits ;w;

I'll make the fire scene happen when it's my turn to post again :p then all our charas can gtfo and get started on their adventure of feels >w>

Cool this is exciting! I'll give you @Shinku⭐Kun a chance to post first since you had your's ready to go

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm going to be doing a little bit of editing to Rivers history tomorrow. I had something that I did with her character in the past I wasn't sure I wanted to do. But now I've decided I do want to.

Might do some tweaking to Arro too. Idk yet.

I edited River's history. Wound up not changing Arro's really. I'm still playing around in my head on whether or not I was to make another character to come in for a later chapter.

@Fireflies You can always wait till we're allowed to make more characters before deciding officially

I'll be making a post later tonight, I'm currently in class

I edited River's history. Wound up not changing Arro's really. I'm still playing around in my head on whether or not I was to make another character to come in for a later chapter.
River’s gonna be a mum? :o *gasp*

@DracoGale4 you don’t have to wait to make more characters:D you can go ahead and get started on their sheet, just save em there till the rp calls for them to join the story c:
I’m doing that with my two new charas I’m gonna use for later chapters

@Pangoblin Yup, she's probably about 16-17 days along at the moment!

Sorry been busy with work

Hey, just want to let everyone know I'm going to try and post tonight. I would have last night, had a post written up and everything but I absolutely hated it so I scraped it... >.>

@Fireflies I'vet been there, it's all good! Looking forward to it X3

@Fireflies You're not alone, my dear. :D Just take your time.

Quick question: Do we have a need for more dogs or are we good for the most part?