• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm not sure, no one has responded and two members have already left :(

Is this rp still going on?

@DracoGale4 Sadly, no, this rp is no more. Unless someone were to take this idea for their own run with it as the GM (which i have no issues with and even highly encourage)

When posts stopped coming, my other rp group being more active, school and work I found myself getting more and more distracted and ended up neglecting this rp. I actually didn't see the recent posts from the previous rpers as my alerts were either A.) just not showing up or B.) crowded with other alerts from my other rp (and again, school/work didn't help). Whenever I thought of maybe simply closing the rp for good I'd end up getting distracted.

It's not an excuse, I know, I also know how annoying/disappointing it can be when a new rp starts and it barely gets of its feet, then posts come slower and slower till in the end no one is saying anything, not even given a notice that rp is dead/discontinued.

Very sorry about this, and this goes to you all.
@Cosmic Penguin
@iiSaralaxyii
@DracoGale4
@Shinku⭐Kun

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I may take that offer though in starting it back up

Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Pangoblin Sorry to hear that and I know how it feels, man.

@DracoGale4 If you ever continue this or make a similiar RP, please, tag me in so I can take a look and probably join!

So, @Pangoblin , @DracoGale4 ,
mind if I make my own version of this RP? I finally have my new PC, so I can easily work out something I've been thinking for a long time.

I don't mind :) go for it! I might not be able to join but tag me in it just in case!

Reactions: Stray Shinku