Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
plan_c__plan_b_shiina_by_gabrielwillames-d6khndm.jpg

Annalise {pro. anna-lease} Tribeca
sixteen years of age.
holder of the crest of faith.
digi-partner: navimon
Annalise is a quietly confident young girl who values strategy over impulse. With tests, friendships and even romances, Annalise over thinks things to a point where she knows the respective element inside and out. Many of her peers tend to steer clear for Annalise because of her brutal honesty that is often mistaken for overconfidence. Annalise is a loyal friend but one thing about her that could be consider both a strength and a flaw is her faith in people, she believes that anybody can be morally correct and that those who aren't have chosen to act that way: Annalise does not give up on people, which would make her even more determined to help the DigiDestined that has been corrupted.
digivolution_line_by_lupam-d2zkgsp.jpg

Upimon (Fresh) - Ayubimon (In-Training) - Navimon (Rookie) - Rurbimon (Champion) - Iaspismon (Ultimate) - Urmalinemon (Mega)
credit. @Lupam over on deviantart.
Rookie / Navimon
Navigating Gem: Navimon's gem begins to glow and she fires a beam of pink and black energy towards the foe.

Champion / Rurbimon
Nightmare Gallop: Rurbimon's mane, tail and hind legs become engulfed with a purple glow. When she finishes the command, the energy engulfs her entirely and rises up into the air like a continuous pillar. Gems identical to the one beneath her neck are released in a barrage that attacks the foe.
Heavenly Strike: Rurbimon's wings glow a marvellous white and the colour of the gem beneath her neck goes from red to white too. Rurbimon then releases a powerful beam from her mouth.

Ultimate / Laspismon
Heavenly Aide: Laspismon stretches out her arms horizontally and she glows a faint pink. This forms a protective barrier directly in front of her that can be used to protects others. Attacks from Rookie Digimon have no side effects, attacks from Champion Digimon have no effect, attacks from Ultimate Digimon revert Laspismon back into Rurbimon (Champion) and attacks from Mega Digimon revert Laspismon back into Navimon (Rookie).
Navigating Cyclone: Laspismon spins at an incredible speed and forms a cyclone. She directs this cyclone directly towards the enemy and then frees herself from it, using her arms to release two strikes of energy.

Mega / Urmalinemon
Nightmare Chokehold: Urmalinemon uses her hands to summon dark tendrils from the ground that root the foe in place. She then rises into the air and her hair rises, revealing a second eye; the eye glows purple and the tendrils explode.
Heaven's Barrage: Urmalinemon's wings and horns increasing in length and reach to around four metres; they glow with a bright white light and various powerful blasts are released from them. The final attack comes from the gem in between her horns that acts as a heat seeking missile.

Navimon is a crafty digimon that rarely knows when to stay beside Annalise. She will usually run off on impulse if something intrigues her, namely because she is so curious. Annalise believes that is why they were partnered together, because Navimon isn't the most obviously powerful or skilled digimon but she has faith that together they can take on even the most dangerous of foes. Navimon believes in her partner but they have an unsaid mutual agreement that they are to remain who they are since they are partners and do not have a master x pet relationship. Aside from the above, Navimon and Annalise get on very well and they are both loyal, even if Navimon tends to enjoy winding up her partner.
mashiro_shiina___by_gabrielwillames-d6ll0so.jpg

[bg=#FFCC33]digivice colour + the digi-crest of faith[/bg]

crest_of_destiny_badge_by_theomniscientoracle-d6mqhag.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
plan_c__plan_b_shiina_by_gabrielwillames-d6khndm.jpg

Annalise {pro. anna-lease} Tribeca
sixteen years of age.
holder of the crest of faith.
digi-partner: navimon
Annalise is a quietly confident young girl who values strategy over impulse. With tests, friendships and even romances, Annalise over thinks things to a point where she knows the respective element inside and out. Many of her peers tend to steer clear for Annalise because of her brutal honesty that is often mistaken for overconfidence. Annalise is a loyal friend but one thing about her that could be consider both a strength and a flaw is her faith in people, she believes that anybody can be morally correct and that those who aren't have chosen to act that way: Annalise does not give up on people, which would make her even more determined to help the DigiDestined that has been corrupted.
digivolution_line_by_lupam-d2zkgsp.jpg

Upimon (Fresh) - Ayubimon (In-Training) - Navimon (Rookie) - Rurbimon (Champion) - Iaspismon (Ultimate) - Urmalinemon (Mega)
credit. @Lupam over on deviantart.

Navimon is a crafty digimon that rarely knows when to stay beside Annalise. She will usually run off on impulse if something intrigues her, namely because she is so curious. Annalise believes that is why they were partnered together, because Navimon isn't the most obviously powerful or skilled digimon but she has faith that together they can take on even the most dangerous of foes. Navimon believes in her partner but they have an unsaid mutual agreement that they are to remain who they are since they are partners and do not have a master x pet relationship. Aside from the above, Navimon and Annalise get on very well and they are both loyal, even if Navimon tends to enjoy winding up her partner.
mashiro_shiina___by_gabrielwillames-d6ll0so.jpg

[bg=#FFCC33]digivice colour + the digi-crest of faith[/bg]

crest_of_destiny_badge_by_theomniscientoracle-d6mqhag.png
Accepted!

Q: Will our characters start off with their crests? Or will we need to get them one after the other like the anime? :)

I was thinking getting them one after another like in the anime.

Getting them one after another would be good for a longer RP as well ^^ I think the only one to have their crest already, and some experience in the digiworld, should be Nate, since he has the corrupted crest of dreams. He had to get it corrupted somehow, so it's only natural that he had been there longer. Whaddya think, @Nico?

Yay! I'm almost done transferring the digis! Then I have to combine them ^^ Oh yeah, I'm practicing Hiragana for school, so I rewrote the names in Hiragana after their names in Roma-ji (or English lol just not the translation of)

Reactions: Maximoff
I was wondering if Penny could use her laptop or D-20 touch to sort of "hack" into the digital world from time to time (Much like Koushirou/Izzy did in the original anime)? Only when it could be beneficial for the plot or character development, of course.

I was wondering if Penny could use her laptop or D-20 touch to sort of "hack" into the digital world from time to time (Much like Koushirou/Izzy did in the original anime)? Only when it could be beneficial for the plot or character development, of course.
That's very plausible ^^ You can actually have her on her laptop when she gets sucked into the digital world, and somewhere along the way, the laptop's coding changed so it became connected to the digital world, giving you access to it by will when in the real world ^^

Lol I keep having dreams that digimon were real XD man I wish. That'd be so cool ^^

Reactions: The Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.