Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Anastia, though knowledge and wisdom are to different things but it's up to Nico

No one said they're the same, just that they're similar, and that it might be a shame to have two crests kind of like each other when the rest of them are so diverse.

I understand that, it's up to Nico though :)

No arguing XD Don't worry, it'll all get sorted out! And yyeah, wisdom is out because it causes too much confusion ^^

I just wanna start!!! :)
I understand ^^ Nico has a different time zone, though (as does Greedy) so they're on at different times, ya know XD Without Nico's consent, since it's their RP, I can't say go for it just yet.

Creativity or w/e is fine with me
Anas I'll make you a mod so you can make decicions while I'm away.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
When do you think we can start Nico, I'm so bored haha :)

Drawing up Hageshimon and Ketteimon in champion form ^^ Will have to transfer it to the computer and make the combined before posting. Also, yay I'm a mod ^^

Drawing up Hageshimon and Ketteimon in champion form ^^ Will have to transfer it to the computer and make the combined before posting. Also, yay I'm a mod ^^

Yay Terriermon and Lopmon will soon be able to see there "cousins"

• Love
Yay Terriermon and Lopmon will soon be able to see there "cousins"
I may end up changing the Champions and some of the names XD I mean, I like them and their theme, but I just thought of a better one XD the rookies will look the same, but I think I'll edit everything else.

Reactions: andrew21234
Ok cool to be honest I would like it better if they were a little different, but if not no Biggs I just want to start hahahaha :)

Ok cool to be honest I would like it better if they were a little different, but if not no Biggs I just want to start hahahaha :)
They are different XD very different! They just have the bunny look and eyes. But the colors are different, the horns are different, the shape of the ears are different, etc. I was going for more of a water theme, but the bunnies happened because I gave up trying to make a gomamon like digimon without it looking like gomamon XD But it doesn't really match the bunnies, so I'm taking a more... Magical route *hint hint* And we most likely won't start until all CSs are finished

They sound awesome Terriermon, Lopmon and I are ever more excited now! Hurry people and fill out those sheets!!!! :)

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
(SORRYYY!!!!!!!!!)

Name: Keisukei Montomiya

Crest: Courage

Personality:
A chill personality is what describe Keisukei perfectly, He's a laid back with cheerful personality though things will heat up when a person making fun of his friends. Keisukei also not afraid to stand up to justice, he hate injustice and especially back stabbers.

D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:
GREEN

Partner:
digi1-jpg.40781

Partner Personality:
Vee-X mon is just like his partner except a bit more goofy, he always joke around and doesn't know where to stop and he always trying to pick a fight with Keisukei. Vee X mon loves to have friend so he'll be friendly around other digimon.

Partner Line:
Rookie: Vee-x mon
Champion: MetalFlameDramon
ultimate: MetalXVeemon
mega: KnightVeedramon

• Love
So one other person before we start or would you rather we start now?

Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.