Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol poor KC XD he's the only one transported to the woods as of right now! No matter, it works better for the plan I have for Nate's appearance ^^

Wait, we were supposed to be in different locations? @-@

Wait, we were supposed to be in different locations? @-@
Up to you really ^^ You can have them transported anywhere in the digiworld you want, I was just saying everyone is going to the beach XD Too bad for KC because now he won't have any girls to flirt with ; 3

Oooooh well I thought we would all be transported to the same place... I might change my post then.

(Then again I might not, cause bother)

Oooooh well I thought we would all be transported to the same place... I might change my post then.

(Then again I might not, cause bother)
I hear ya XD going back and changing posts is annoying lol

I'll just put Chester in the polar area or something XD

I'll just put Chester in the polar area or something XD
Lol be my guest XD That just means Nate will have more fun (that's a hint, but I am giving nothing else away ^^ I'm excited for his plan lol)

Lol be my guest XD That just means Nate will have more fun (that's a hint, but I am giving nothing else away ^^ I'm excited for his plan lol)
OwO' alright then... Might place him in the woods with KC... X3

Omg best audio reading ever XD I'm listening to an audio reading of the Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe for school, and you can change the accent of the reading to American, British, or Australian XD

AW WHAT THE HECK, iwaku didnt notify me there was activity in the thread like at all wtf wtf ;^; ​
i knew it was strange there had been no alerts from this in like two days ugh. ​
thank god u guys havent gotten too far yet ;_____;​

AW WHAT THE HECK, iwaku didnt notify me there was activity in the thread like at all wtf wtf ;^; ​
i knew it was strange there had been no alerts from this in like two days ugh. ​
thank god u guys havent gotten too far yet ;_____;​
Lol no worries ^^ Iwaku does that to many others as well. And nope, we aren't far ^^ There's only 3 posts on the IC at the moment.

Hmm all I need for Chester is an everyday situation before he gets dragged into the digital world...

Actually there are 4...

XD
Is there XD I totally knew that lol As for Chester, maybe he can be in the middle of a game of some sort (lol don't judge XD My Japanese teacher told us how to say various sports and games in Japanese, so it's on the brain)

I think I'll put my character with KC. That way, not all of us have to spilt up.

Oh man.... The places all of you are at... I'm going to have so much fun with Nate XD I'm excited now!

-just lazily places tamari on the beach 2 because its super convenient 2 me- she already lives on a hot beachy island in the ecuador B)​

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
-just lazily places tamari on the beach 2 because its super convenient 2 me- she already lives on a hot beachy island in the ecuador B)​
The more the merrier XD keep 'em coming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.