Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one other person before we start or would you rather we start now?
I'd say put up the IC, and if that person wants to join, they make their CS. If not, we aren't waiting for them to tell us they aren't interested.

Also, I'm stumped XD I dunno what to make for the mega forms now lol I may just leave it at champion and figure out the megas later when people can crest digivolve XD

Reactions: GreenSea
Will be transferring my digi to the computer hopefully tonight XD AND I got the mega forms!

Hageshimon line: Injumon (fresh), Kaikenmon (In - training), Hageshimon (Rookie), Magikkumon (Champion), Sakkakumon (Mega)

Ketteimon line: Shapumon (Fresh), Kyukusenmon (In - training), Ketteimon (Rookie), Kusariusagimon (Champion), Ogamausagimon (Mega)

(Don't ask why Ketteimon mostly has names that start with K XD Just how it worked out. Means:

Bowmon (Injumon), Daggermon (Kaikenmon), Fiercemon (Hageshimon), Magicmon (Magikkumon), Illusionmon (Sakkakumon)

Sharpmon (Shapumon), Curvemon (Kyukusenmon), Determinedmon (Ketteimon), -shortened word- Chain sickle rabbit mon (Kusariusagimon), Scytherabbitmon (Ogamausagimon))

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
Name: Luci Sakamei
Crest: Friendship
Personality: Luci is honest, friendly, and caring. She will go to great lengths to protect her friends. When getting to know her, she will be kind, truthful, and sincere. Luci will try to make her friends smile and have a good time.
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:Blue (Far right)
Partner: Pitamon
Partner Personality: Pitamon is loyal, helpful, and considerate. She won't back down from a fight and will not give up. Pitamon will get mad if some "mon" questions her actions. She is determined to protect her friend, Luci , from harm.
Partner Line: Pitamon, Umemon, Bassetmon, Enlimon and Uzumemon http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/338/8/9/evo_liiiiine_by_adadeh-d4i486g.jpg I do not take credit for drawing this or take credit for the idea, creation or any other reason relating to this. Credit goes to adadeh for the design creation of the digimon
I made changes to Luci's personality. I also have a question. Will we be meeting our digimon for the first time or would we already know them?

I made changes to Luci's personality. I also have a question. Will we be meeting our digimon for the first time or would we already know them?
We start by receiving a broken call for help from Angemon (correct me Nico if I have the wrong Digimon XD) and it will be the first we ever heard of Digimon. Before we have time to think, we are transported to the Digiworld, where we meet our partners, and where our phones have turned into the D20, of such looks similar to this:
digivice__d_touch_by_netro32-d31u51n.png

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
We start by receiving a broken call for help from Angemon (correct me Nico if I have the wrong Digimon XD) and it will be the first we ever heard of Digimon. Before we have time to think, we are transported to the Digiworld, where we meet our partners, and where our phones have turned into the D20, of such looks similar to this:
digivice__d_touch_by_netro32-d31u51n.png
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE APPEARANCE OF THE D-20! Now I can finally describe the colours for it in a way that makes sense XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Could I go on a sort of unofficial waiting list if a space ever becomes available please? :)

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE APPEARANCE OF THE D-20! Now I can finally describe the colours for it in a way that makes sense XD
Hey, is the pic still broken under the Partner line? It's perfectly fine on my end.

Oh, awesome! I'll check out all of the other characters and get a char up ^^,
Are you guys starting tonight?

Oh, awesome! I'll check out all of the other characters and get a char up ^^,
Are you guys starting tonight?
We should be starting soon, but I'm not too sure as of when. And Cool ^^ Can't wait to see what character and crest you come up with!

Lol nevermind on the time XD Nico was just before me then!

Hey, is the pic still broken under the Partner line? It's perfectly fine on my end.
Yup. Are you copying the link from a PM or something? Did you try uploading it to photobucket first? (or something similar)

Yup. Are you copying the link from a PM or something? Did you try uploading it to photobucket first? (or something similar)
Yeah, I took it from a PM. I'll reupload the file though, it's still on my computer. It's weird though, it's perfectly fine on my end, but this isn't the first time this happened.

Yeah, I took it from a PM. I'll reupload the file though, it's still on my computer. It's weird though, it's perfectly fine on my end, but this isn't the first time this happened.
Well in my experience, when you try to copy photo-links from PMs they won't work for those not involved in the conversation, because they don't have access to your private conversation, or something along those lines.

Well in my experience, when you try to copy photo-links from PMs they won't work for those not involved in the conversation, because they don't have access to your private conversation, or something along those lines.
Weird. Anyway, I reuploaded ^^ Working on the other digis now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.