Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more the merrier XD keep 'em coming lol
they can all just build sandcastles and play volleyball while waiting for the others to join up with them. i bet theres enough to make two teams if u count the digimon​

they can all just build sandcastles and play volleyball while waiting for the others to join up with them. i bet theres enough to make two teams if u count the digimon​
Those sand castles and peaceful volleyball playing won't last long XD *cackles evilly* erm... Sorry. Getting too excited. XD

Reactions: The Sun
Sorry, I havent posted yet. Recovering from cyst surgery is not the greatest right now. I'll try to have it up soon!

Sorry, I havent posted yet. Recovering from cyst surgery is not the greatest right now. I'll try to have it up soon!
Take your time! I understand how long it takes to recover from surgery. I'm still recovering from my foot surgery I had a few months ago.

I edited my post so Penny is in Gear Savannah, not the beach. Tell me if you see any obvious thing I should correct.

I also edited my post. Rebecca is in Overdell now.

This is really gonna be fun ^^ A cemetery, a desert, a beach, a forest, and the nursery. I'm super excited now >:3

Yup, we're just waiting for two (I think?) more before the real fun starts :3 (Which I'm glad for, because otherwise I wouldn't have time to edit my post)

Yup, we're just waiting for two (I think?) more before the real fun starts :3 (Which I'm glad for, because otherwise I wouldn't have time to edit my post)
I may end up posting Nate's soon because the majority of people replied. Either way, you bet it will be fun. I'm planning something so evil lol

Just watched an old episode of season one about the crest of light. ... Still makes me mad that they never went into depth about Kari.... I mean, everyone calls her Queen Kari, She suddenly glows (due to the crest I'm sure XD), in season two, something said it want Kari to be its queen, and according to the show, she has been to the digital world before the others. But they left so many things open, like how is she a queen, what happened to that thing, why does her crest give others energy, and what happened when she went to the digital world before? I wish they didn't just skim the top and then forget it like it never happen -w-'

Well, you know... DIGIMON ADVENTURE 3 NEXT SPRING ASKJDHICOEHWFCUWOEF

Reactions: Maximoff
Lol I'm excited for it ^^ -saw japanese poster and fangled lol-

Edit* auto correct changed fangirled to fangled lol keeping that up though because it's funny ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post my bit now. I hope it makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't. I had surgery a few days ago and I'm home recovering from it now.

I will post my bit now. I hope it makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't. I had surgery a few days ago and I'm home recovering from it now.
Like I said, take your time. Surgery is certainly a good reason to not post ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Roxshi
I'll post for Nate hopefully within the hour ^^ Those who haven't posted, you can just add the reaction to my evil deed in the post you were planning ^^ No biggie

Status
Not open for further replies.