Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
The year is 2018. Seven kids have received messages on their cellular devices. A call from an angelic digimon pleading for the help of the digidestined. Before they could react they are teleported to a new place, the digital world. Their phones have turned into digivices. These digivices aren't like the ones in the anime they are like smart phones. They store information about all the digimon in the digital world (kinda like a pokedex) they also store the crests in a slot on the side, as well as store digimon that decide to befriend and help the digidestined on their journey. It also stores the information of the tamer.

Their first trouble. A eighth child is in the digiworld. They bear the crest of darkness, they are corruped and feared by the digimon due to their cruel ways. They are only following the orders of a dark and powerful digimon. (Virus Kerpymon maybe).

This will be a fight for the digital world an the human world as we know it. But is the dark digimon and the child the only threat?

Rules:
1. BE NICE, I don't need to be mama Nico and give ya'll time out >:c
2. No Overpowered characters, no godmoding, powerplaying, or sues.
3. At least three sentences, something to go by is always awesome.
4. Only two digimon to start off with. These are your official digimon partners. All digimon after them are only allies.
5. Have fun.

Sheet:

Appearance Up here
Name:
Crest:
Personality:
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:

Partner:
Partner Personality:
Partner Line:

Crests:
Courage- Taken @Greedy Donuts
Friendship- Taken @Roxshi
Love- Taken @Adore Delano
Knowledge- Taken @Merry Berry
Light- Taken @Nico
Reliability- Taken @AnastiaCrest01
Hope- Taken @Merry Berry
Sincerity- Taken @The Sun
Kindness- Taken @andrew21234

Darkness (Corrupted Crest of Dreams)- Taken @AnastiaCrest01

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post my character sheet tomorrow. Can I reserve a spot?

Reactions: Nico
You know what, I think I'll take the crest of Reliability for KC ^^ It fits

I'll reserve the friendship crest.
Is it just me or did you change the crest XD I could've sworn it said courage lol Nothing against you, you can change crests all you want if they're open, I just want to make sure my tiredness didn't affect what I saw lol

aaaa I love digimon! Im so glad i went into the global forum and stumbled on this!*>* i dont rly usually browse fandom shit.​
Could I have the Sincerity crest? I got some schoolwork to do( and then refresh my memory on digimons lol) before writing up a reference sheet.​

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Looking forward to this ^^ (also wants to get out of math..... - I do a certain subject every day for school-)

RESERVE COURAGE FOR MEHHHHH~!!!!

• Love
So I was gonna start on my ref when I realized, what are the age of the digidestined in this? Like the early series preteens or older?​

So I was gonna start on my ref when I realized, what are the age of the digidestined in this? Like the early series preteens or older?​
Nico has final say, but I'm guessing either 10-12 like in the first series or high school age.

Oh yeah, OC Digimon are allowed XD We totally forgot to mention that lol

Appearance:

coolhat.jpg

Name:

KC Morgan

Male

Crest:

Reliability

Crest_of_Reliability_by_chaosangel0.jpg

Personality:

KC is a very quiet kid. He would speak up when necessary, but most of the time he is lost in his own little world. He often zones out, but that doesn't mean he doesn't listen. While he thinks about other things, he will listen to what the others say and will think about any solutions to their problems. If he has something to say, he'll say it, often times being extremely blunt and insensitive without realizing. This tends to make his partner, Victorymon, angry and they often get into fights. Despite all of this, KC is incredibly reliable, trustworthy, and loyal. He is a great friend and will go to any risk to be there for those he cares for.

D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:

Back: white with a thick red stripe going from the top left corner to the bottom right corner and a thin gold strip next to it Screen: a translucent sky blue

Partner:

Victorymon

Partner Personality:

A happy-go-lucky digimon, Victorymon is almost always grinning and being obnoxious. His favorite thing to do is to make a peace sign (the best he could with paws) and shouting "VICTORY!" even when he looses. He is very competitive and if he looses, he would shout victory, but would be quieter than usual and he will be somewhat depressed for at most ten minutes. He loves to perch on KC's head and always seems to disappear and reappear randomly, due to his curious nature. He's good hearted and extremely reliable when it comes to his friends, and if any harm should come to them, he suddenly gets vey serious and extremely angry. He's normally a forgive and forget kind of digimon, but when angry, you would have to do some quick talking before he attacks because to him, his friends are his family. He also becomes very demanding when angered.

Partner Line:

Victorymon Evolution Line.jpeg (yes I drew them all, but Shojimon was huge when combining the seperate pics, so he became majorly pixalated)

Appearance:

blondeguy2-1.jpg

Name:

Nathan (Nate) Chase

Male

Crest:

Darkness/ Dreams

Crest_of_Shadows_by_ChuMasu.jpg
|
Crest_Of_Happiness_by_TakaraJakushi.jpg

Personality:

Don't be fooled by his innocent and hurt look because he is capable of doing very dark things. Though he has been controlled for the most part, some of the acts he'd done was purely of his own will. With each deed, he becomes colder and more distant. He is far from innocent and though nearly hollow in emotions, he has a temper that is shown through calmness but evil acts. His head is level and he always seems to be a step ahead of everyone else. He hates what he does, and it hurts him to have to do it, but he can't seem to control the urges. And being as he has no friends aside from his Digimon partners, the ice in his veins kept growing colder when he wanted it to melt. (Warrior reference anyone :D) He has gained the crest of Darkness, though the crest in itself is not a true crest. It works as one, but it's power is limited and it feeds off the negativity he projects. Outside the digiworld he has been diagnosed as a chronic liar, so he can hardly ever be trusted. If he is somehow changed, or had things been different, he would have the crest of Dreams.

D20-Touch Digivice (colors):

Back; black outer edges with a white center Screen; transparent white around the outer edges and translucent black in the center. The screen glows a soft blue when on.

Partner:

Hageshimon & Ketteimon

Partner Personality:

Hageshimon:

She is very hyper active and carefree. She is also mischievous and loves to play pranks. Despite her cruel partner and stoic brother, she is happy and fun loving. She would often appear around the good digidestined, either guiding them or messing with them and all around just having a blast, though behind Nathan's back.

Ketteimon:

Very quiet and serious, he get's easily annoyed with his sister's behavior. He tends to stick to the rules, finding it either unnecessary to do other wise or is afraid to go against Nathan. He will usually try and talk Hageshimon out of the things she does, but ends up getting dragged along. He's a very intelligent digimon, but is extremely nervous and paranoid, mostly due to Nate's treatment of other digimon. However, when he gets past his fears (and laziness), he will show great leadership and courage.

Partner Line:

Hageshimon line.jpeg

Ketteimon Line.jpeg
Whole line in the process of being made

Appearance:

AobaTsugumifull1263509_zpsd59dbdf9.jpg

tsugumi04_zpse47eaf6b.jpg

Name: Rebecca (Becky) Parker

Crest: Love

Personality: A kind and thoughtful person, Rebecca likes to be of help to others, and is immensely popular. She's the target of many people's affections, but has never actually had a crush on anyone herself, and is in fact completely oblivious to the sensation of "loving" someone other than purely platonic. Apart from her bright, friendly personality, Becky also has a very stubborn, determined, and in some ways a bit bossy side. She rarely shows this side to anyone in public, other than some very close friends, but it might surface when she's angry or defensive.

D-20 Touch colours: Red back, white front. Pink buttons. The rim around the screen is red, and the screen itself shines a soft, pink colour when the device is on.

Partner: Lalamon and Biyomon

Partner personality: Lalamon carries Rebecca's sweet and kind side, while Biyomon carries her stubborn, headstrong and rather rash side.

Partner line:

-Budmon
-Lalamon
-Sunflowmon
-Lilamon
-Venusmon

-Yokomon
-Biyomon
-Birdramon
-Garudamon
-Hououmon

tumblr_static_crest_of_love_digimon.png

• Love
I'm making Hageshimon and Ketteimon now ^^ On their champion form

c154638_e61af295789eba2e940bd6215c470a8c.png

(just imagine them without a tail,im too lazy to edit. the red marks are port wine stain birthmarks more pics here)​
Name:Tamari​
Gender: Bigender(can be referred to as either male or female)​
Crest:Sincerity​
100px-Crest_Sincerity.webp

Personality: Tam is a typical wild child. Full of energy and curiosity for the world around her. She will speak her mind and always answer truthfully, just as the sincerity crest she possess would suggest. Though he may suffer from some mild ADD, Tamari is still enthusiastic to learn and improve, it just so happens that they have a problem focusing on one thing for too long. Tamari is basically just one giant ball of sunshine. Rly loves nature, hiking, exploring and eating plants.​
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:A dark teal with soft crimson splotches and white accents. It glows an almost white,seafoam tone.​

Partner: Mikemon and Betamon
Partner Personality: Mikemon is very much like Tam, full of energy and enthusiasm. She is clever and snarky, though fairly levelheaded when in battle. Betamon is a gentle and docile digimon. Very positive as Tamaris attitude has rubbed off on him too,though can have his moments. Likes nibbling and biting to show affection.​
Partner Line: Nyaromon>Salamon>Mikemon>Beastmon>Laylamon(Ophanimon slide form)​
Bukamon>Betamon>Seadramon>MegaSeadramon>GigaSeaDramon​

Status
Not open for further replies.