Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I think Penny is in Gear Savannah, Chester is in Primary Village (so is Xavier, somewhat), Rebecca is in Overdell, Annalise and Lian are on the beach, Tamari wandered of into the woods, where KC and Luci are. But Anastia mentioned Annalise in her last post, so I'm not sure...

Annalise ran into the jungle after realising that Rukamon's attacks couldn't penetrate the jungle's edge. KC grabbed Tamari and told both her and Annalise that there's some other DigiDestined. :)

Annalise ran into the jungle after realising that Rukamon's attacks couldn't penetrate the jungle's edge. KC grabbed Tamari and told both her and Annalise that there's some other DigiDestined. :)
Hehe, I was just about to pull some ninja editing to get that in ^^' Anyway, that means Lian is now the only one left on the beach XD

Lian: Oh joy. Kuda, Gato, it's up to us now

Gato: Purrrfect, lets show that overgrown fish a digiwoopin

Kuda: Affirmative sir.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Navimon mentioned to Annalise that she saw Lian on the beach, so Rukamon could be after him now or he might have ventured into the Jungle. Or @Nico, Annalise can refuse KC's invitation and remember that Navimon mentioned Lian - she can run back to the beach to help him? That way our Digimon can also Digivolve and kick butt? :)

Hmm that sounds good to me. I'm about to make a post where Lian uses the D-23.

Awesome! I'll get a post up after yours in which Annalise watches Lian use his Digivice, Annalise's will activate too and whatever state Rukamon is in after your Digi's leave him in, Navimon will finish up ^^,

Crap I totally forgot about it gotta make the post!!

@AnastiaCrest01 Um, I was waiting for Nico to make a post so that I could be sure of how the D-20's work. Couldn't you have given a heads up in the OOC before making that post?

@AnastiaCrest01 Um, I was waiting for Nico to make a post so that I could be sure of how the D-20's work. Couldn't you have given a heads up in the OOC before making that post?
Sorry ^^' I can delete it. I just wanted to move it along because no one's posted in a while and I've been in a few RPs that crashed because no one is posting. But yeah, I can totally delete it. It really wasn't what I had in mind at all, like I said, just trying to keep it alive XD

Also.... I have gotten no alerts for the OOC so sorry about that! -.-' Yeah, I'm gonna delete it. I really had no idea people were active in the OOC, so I posted in hopes to get everyone active again. Sorry about all of this you guys! ^^' Will fix!

All gone! No alerts really screws me up ^^' Oh well, easy fix. I really didn't want that post anyway I had something different in mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry ^^' I can delete it. I just wanted to move it along because no one's posted in a while and I've been in a few RPs that crashed because no one is posting. But yeah, I can totally delete it. It really wasn't what I had in mind at all, like I said, just trying to keep it alive XD
Yeah I totally understand, but for me who's just been waiting for Nico's post it was a bit disappointing and underwhelming to have something I've been waiting for be sorta hurried along ^^ I can just make my post and assume the D-20 works like earlier seasons, and edit if Nico feels like it's necessary, because like you I'm getting tired of waiting :P

Yeah I totally understand, but for me who's just been waiting for Nico's post it was a bit disappointing and underwhelming to have something I've been waiting for be sorta hurried along ^^ I can just make my post and assume the D-20 works like earlier seasons, and edit if Nico feels like it's necessary, because like you I'm getting tired of waiting :P
No no, it's fine ^^ I really had no alerts in the OOC at all and I thought everyone was loosing interest. But it's all fixed now! Again, sorry everyone! Misunderstanding on my end!

Also, I'm pretty sure it works very similarly to a Pokedex, but more advanced lol Like it does just record those you meet, it allows you to contact them and such. It also stores information on the "trainer" or human of the digimon partnership, as well as some security features. Then, of course, it hold the crest and allows your partners to digivolve XD

Also, I'm pretty sure it works very similarly to a Pokedex, but more advanced lol Like it does just record those you meet, it allows you to contact them and such. It also stores information on the "trainer" or human of the digimon partnership, as well as some security features. Then, of course, it hold the crest and allows your partners to digivolve XD
I know that much (says it on the first page, lol) but it's the act of digivolving itself I'm not sure how it works.

I know that much (says it on the first page, lol) but it's the act of digivolving itself I'm not sure how it works.
I guess like any other digidevice? Lol we didn't really talk about it ^^' I just based it off the anime in my deleted post, hence the "the crest of dreams glitched and became the crest of Darkness" and after I wrote that, I face palmed cuz I used the crests for the wrong form lol mega not champion. I based it off Gatomon's evo temporarily forgetting she's a Champion.

As you guys can see, testing makes me anxious (state testing today)

Edit** what I mean by that is when I get anxious, I start to exaggerate things and tend to loose patience because I'm nervous. Sorry if that makes my posts rushed or something. ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a post, but I didn't quite finish it (I put annihilate at the end because it sounds cool, lol), since I wasn't sure whether we were supposed to "kill" the evil digimon or just incapacitate them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.