Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awesome XD helps with interactive scenes between Hageshimon and Ketteimon with the good destined.

Do you have pictures of them I would love to see them?

Do you have pictures of them I would love to see them?
Still working on them ^^ I need to finish the champion and possibly mega forms before I upload. But they are very similar lol

Ok Terriermon and Lopmon can't wait to meet their "cousins"

Ok Terriermon and Lopmon can't wait to meet their "cousins"
Hageshimon and Ketteimon can't either ^^ Hageshimon is hyper and mischievous and Ketteimon is calm and collected and a stickler for rules, so that would be interesting compared to Terriermon and Lopmon's personality.

Hageshimon and Ketteimon can't either ^^ Hageshimon is hyper and mischievous and Ketteimon is calm and collected and a stickler for rules, so that would be interesting compared to Terriermon and Lopmon's personality.

It seems your two are my two x10 personality wise haha

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well we are on opposite sides though.... :) they can just have messed up family hahah

Does this have an IC yet?
If you want to join, if given an okay from @Nico, I'll make a new crest, since we're all filled right now. As previously mentioned, this was a 2x2 within a conversation. In that PM thread, KC's crest was the crest of wisdom, but the RP never happened so we made it a group RP. I changed KC's crest to Reliability, so I can remake the crest of Wisdom. But again, it's up to @Nico.

It's just my opinion, but I think a crest of wisdom would sort of clash with the crest of knowledge... If a new crest should be added, we could use one of the semi-canon ones like the crest of miracles or destiny or one that isn't reminiscent of an already existing one. Like, for example, creativity, curiosity, confidence, or something like that.

It's just my opinion, but I think a crest of wisdom would sort of clash with the crest of knowledge... If a new crest should be added, we could use one of the semi-canon ones like the crest of miracles or destiny or one that isn't reminiscent of an already existing one. Like, for example, creativity, curiosity, confidence, or something like that.
I understand how people would think of that, but there's actually a difference ^^' Knowledge is how much one knows fact wise, whereas wisdom is how much one knows from experience. Wisdom is more philosophical than knowledge. But I see where the confusion might be, and I like the idea of the creativity or curiosity crests, so if given the okay, I may make one of those. Thanks for your input! ^^

I understand how people would think of that, but there's actually a difference ^^' Knowledge is how much one knows fact wise, whereas wisdom is how much one knows from experience. Wisdom is more philosophical than knowledge. But I see where the confusion might be, and I like the idea of the creativity or curiosity crests, so if given the okay, I may make one of those. Thanks for your input! ^^
I know, but they still ring the same bell in my head, which kinda bugs me. Though one might argue that an attribute like wisdom (and knowledge, for that matter) which is accumulated over time is more based off experience rather than a personal trait ^^

mmm im seconding this idea. knowledge and wisdom are kinda very close. destiny or creativity sound nice.
we can also just let the extra roleplayer choose their own maybe?<u>

I know, but they still ring the same bell in my head, which kinda bugs me. Though one might argue that an attribute like wisdom (and knowledge, for that matter) which is accumulated over time is more based off experience rather than a personal trait ^^
I get what you mean, my initial reaction is that they're very similar even though they're different. But now that I think about it, knowledge is kind of the odd one out of all the crests, considering no one is born with a massive amount of it XD Though I guess some people have an easier time learning, or accumulating knowledge, much like some people have an easier time gaining experience and drawing conclusions, which could be seen as wisdom. Maybe The Lost One (I couldn't find your username in the tags OwO') has his or her own idea of a crest they want to portray, and if @Nico says it's okay they can have that.

You guys are awesome with all the input XD yeah, knowledge and wisdom are pretty similar ^^' I understand. I forget that they are used as synonyms, since I think of a wise man being older and more experienced and a knowledgeable man can be of any reasonable age and experience lol But yeah, letting them choose their own if they have one in mind or using creativity or curiosity is good. Destiny and Miracles are considered legendary crests, so they'll be a bit overpowered.

Even still, though. It's all up to Nico ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.