Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also apparently there is going to be more info on Digimon Adventure Tri on May 6.

:D

Let us hope it doesn't end up like Fusion Fighters, but in my view it is more like a thank you to the original viewers.

Also, is it too late to swap out digimon? Just want to swap out one evolution to BurningGreymon.

Also, is it too late to swap out digimon? Just want to swap out one evolution to BurningGreymon.
Me too. I did more research and while Jesmon is pretty awesome...he does have a digiworld breaking move (
Temporarily rewrites its own data to perform actions that transcend the laws of nature.) Which...ok. Following the story of Jesus...he did say "Screw your rules, Reality!" But, I can find another attack if you want.

So we now have 2 from the olympus 12
Yep. 2 from the Royal Knights, 2 from the Olympus 12, 1 Aircraft Carrrier Dragon, 1 Holy Archangel, 1 Grim Reaper, and 1 Apocalyptic Nightmare.

Yo, letting you guys know I might not be able to post later cause I got work.

I must admit...it sounds great. But man do I feel bad if the team falls to corruption or dark tendencies.

Canonically speaking, Venusmon is probably the true moral compass of the group. Cherubimon, while the good version, has fallen once or twice in canon. The 2 Royal Knights, while Holy Knights, can be morally ambiguous at best (Dynasmon would follow its master, regardless of moral alignment while Kentaurosmon had no issue with morally wrong choices if the ends justify the means). Diaboramon...is Diaboramon. MetalPhantomon is a Grim Reaper, so that's self explanatory. Plutomon REVELS in violence and terror (and technically isn't part of the Olympus 12...but I count him anyway and ignore the talking grape/eggplant hybrid). And our draconic aircraft carrier friend is probably a more neutral party.

This is probably going to be the most dangerous team of digidestined. The kids have their work cut out for them.

I'm thinking of changing Digimon to the Lunamon line.

Status
Not open for further replies.