Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: This is a joke app. Do not accept. Also, I'm done with the app.

Name:
Darth Corn!

12700.jpg

Personality:
Very, very happy. Darth Corn is also kind as well as murderous against any 'evil' thing and will gladly wipe it off the face of the planet.

Attacks:

Happy Strike!

Horn Buster

The Force Cough

Lifesaber Poke

Is my app okay now? Also I accidentaly misspelled Shukomon. Not sure how.

So, we start in Wash D.C. and make our way to the convention where things go blank afterwards. I'm guessing there's someone there?

The RP starts with them in a bus on a tour of D.C.
Then then they are sucked into the digital world while outside by the Monument.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Are the Digimon spots still open?

sistermon_noir_collectors.jpg

"BANG! Haha. You scared? Just to let you know, you'll see scarier."

Name:
Sistermon Noir

Champion

Personality:
Despite being a Virus Digimon, Noir has more kindness compared to the usual one. She claims to like mentoring and training Digimon and Digidestined partially due to how 'fun' and 'interesting' they can be, and partially because she wants to. She acts sweet and bubbly on the outside, but her true colours are revealed when you find that she'll occasionally point a gun in your face in a threatening stance. By her words - tough love, baby, tough love. This trait extends towards quite a level of cruelty from this sweet maiden, and very sadistic training sessions that may or may not be worth it.

Attacks:
Anthony - her twin gun armaments
Mickey Bullet - basic attack
Bless Fire - more accurate basic attack with reduced collateral damage
Grand Sister Cruz - A unison attack with another, particular Digimon.
Awaken - a temporary, enhanced state very akin to Digivolving. Boosts her base stats.​

Last edited:
They are also going to be translating Digimon Adventures after this as well! :D

It was suppose to be out by now but real life things got in the way.

I've been waiting for something like since Digimon World came out. ^_^

I for one, am waiting for the new series to air.

Plus the new game which I really, really hope I can navigate without needing to be fluent in the language if it never comes out in English.

Well, maybe I'll consider an emulator for this.

Thy are also going to be translating Re:Coded as well. :P

I managed to picked up a jail broken PSP at a garage sale down in Texas for $15 *specifically* for this game. :P

If Digimon Adventure Tri doesn't air by the end of the month. I say we destroy Toei ouo

But....But then it'll never come out. D:

If Digimon Adventure Tri doesn't air by the end of the month. I say we destroy Toei ouo

Actually, it won't.

There's a PV next month though.

So has anyone here played digimon world on the PS1 ? Because that game is not nice to you unless you have a wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.