Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noiz I'm good, but currently I won't be able to respond due to RL. I'll try and get a post up later though.

Crap! Forgot Noiz, got busy and forgot that I needed to post. I'm making one right now.

I'm going to shamelessly advert the site in my sig. It's a darker Pokemon RP that desperately needs members, so take a look please.

Alright, I'm gonna wait for a bit then, but if no one posts then I'm taking the liberty to post. Sorry if this upsets you @Nico, but if no one posts then we might as well consider this dead.

I'm going to shamelessly advert the site in my sig. It's a darker Pokemon RP that desperately needs members, so take a look please.
Okay... I'm going to sound slightly bitchy now, but shouldn't you of all people have made a post here ? You said days ago you would, but end up not doing it and then the next thing that happens is that you advertise another rp. So should we just say this is over and leave it ?

I don't wanna leave this Rp! I haven't seen a digimon Rp I wanted to roleplay in yet and now I've found it and doing it!

This isn't over. I've just been too busy to post o-o
And there isn't a rule against having more the one RP

This isn't over. I've just been too busy to post o-o
And there isn't a rule against having more the one RP
I know I know... that's why I had the bitchy warning.

I just found it a bit annoying that you advertised an rp on another site while this one is lagging slightly behind.

I'm going to remake this and change it up a bit. Also they'll be starting in the digital world this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.