Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've beaten that one multiple times. :P

I don't even need a guide anymore to get through that game and get all the Digimon to the city. :D

The games I remembered playing were a few PS2 ones like the one with Agumon and he actually craps if you don't care for him, and also some fighting games. I might've played more but I don't remember.

I've beaten that one multiple times. :P

I don't even need a guide anymore to get through that game and get all the Digimon to the city. :D
I have beaten it myself, but not speaking a piece of English and being 10 made that game really hard.

Also is it possible to get that dammed Monocromon to town ? Because the amount of time I used in his store isn't something easily forgotten.
The games I remembered playing were a few PS2 ones like the one with Agumon and he actually craps if you don't care for him, and also some fighting games. I might've played more but I don't remember.
Well Im pretty sure that agumon crapping himself was a PS1 game because its the 1 im talking about XD

Im doing fine :) just waiting for the last person to make their cs so we can get this thingy going

Reactions: Archwar
-clears throat-

@Roxshi if you do not have your CS up by this time tomorrow I will have to give your spot to someone else.

I am also doing well! :)

And mine would have to be the first season.

Yours?

I really liked season 5 because of the story and some epic fight scenes. Though, I won't hold a favorite.

Expect season 6. That can go sit by itself.

I like the first people, but I like them waaaay better after they actually defeat devimon. I dont know why I just do.

They show a lot of character development so that's likely why.

I kind of like the old Xros or Frontier.

Frontier! Liked that one a lot.

One thing I didn't agree with was this,

This is a human-type digimon

How is this a beast digimon?

I like frontier as well. Though I do agree, that really did confuse me.

I think s/he takes quite a while. Then again I do procrastinate at times too.

• Thank You
Well considering she hasn't been online since yesterday. Yeah :P

Name: Ruka Kiriya
Personality: Ruka is a girl who is kind, caring and sweet. She will go to great lengths to make time for her friends. Spending time with friends is important to her. Another thing she is determined about is being upfront and personal with anyone. She will tell you what is on her mind and probably tell you what she did that day. She won't ever be mad unless someone hurts her or one of her friends.
Nationality: Japanese
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
History: Living with her family in Japan, she had a couple of friends from school, and her older sister. She was so excited to be going to school with some of her old classmates. She could create new memories and adventures with them. She learned of a convention in America of a hit TV series made in Japan called Digimon. Being in Tokyo, all the latest trends were being discovered, especially when an app of Digimon appeared. Their daughter couldn't stop talking about it, she knew school would be starting, but she wanted to go on this trip. The last one she would have before school started. They agreed as long as Ruka kept in contact. Her parents told her to be careful and to leep an eye out; as it was a long journey to the US overseas, they wished their daughter luck.
Crest: Hope
Digivice Color: Purple
Digimon Partner: Kudamon
Digimon Line: Pafumon, Kyaromon, Kudamon, Leppamon, Chirinmon, Kentosaurmon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.