Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to go all cray on the game.

My nun friend(the black one) will mostly likely be planned for Chapter 3 or 4. If 2 is long, then 3.

Damn, I forgot a few minor details here and there.

I presume that your Digimon appear next to you in your physical forms the moment you enter the realm? Or do we have to conjure them from our Digivices?

If there is a minor detail I don't remember, it's that.

Damn, I forgot a few minor details here and there.

I presume that your Digimon appear next to you in your physical forms the moment you enter the realm? Or do we have to conjure them from our Digivices?

If there is a minor detail I don't remember, it's that.
Yep they appear next to you in psychical forms as soon as you enter the realm.

I will be making a post a bit later on today~

Sooo, if Tomas beats Impmon with the branch what would happen? Note, Tomas isn't going to beat Impmon with a branch, just wondering.

It'd be more like Digi-PETA.
They protect programs that can't protect themselves! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not unless that program assaults a human!

Impmon: What? You got a problem with bada boom?

Archwar: *Kicks Impmon back into the IC and grumbles about giving the Forth Wall sense*

If we're starting as Rookies, then I'll alter my post, or perhaps, add another to display my 'mon evolving, so that Rin will recognise his 'mon as his 'mon.

It's fun having a humanoid Digimon your height. It might be just me preferring another friend as opposed to an animal companion.

Last edited:
I'm all peppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.