Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympus 12 o~o?
Yep. Much like the Royal Knights and the 3 Celestial Angels, the Olympus 12 is a group of twelve God Man digimon that are modeled after the Roman Pantheon. They typically keep to their own realms, and fight for justice and good. Unlike the Royal Knights and the Celestial Angels, they don't answer to a god-like being.

I must admit...it sounds great. But man do I feel bad if the team falls to corruption or dark tendencies.

Canonically speaking, Venusmon is probably the true moral compass of the group. Cherubimon, while the good version, has fallen once or twice in canon. The 2 Royal Knights, while Holy Knights, can be morally ambiguous at best (Dynasmon would follow its master, regardless of moral alignment while Kentaurosmon had no issue with morally wrong choices if the ends justify the means). Diaboramon...is Diaboramon. MetalPhantomon is a Grim Reaper, so that's self explanatory. Plutomon REVELS in violence and terror (and technically isn't part of the Olympus 12...but I count him anyway and ignore the talking grape/eggplant hybrid). And our draconic aircraft carrier friend is probably a more neutral party.

This is probably going to be the most dangerous team of digidestined. The kids have their work cut out for them.
Well considering I made it a point that this particular Keramon is not an apocalyptic killer. I think I should be safe. :P

What season where they in? I know Royal Knights were in Season 4 and 5. Celestial Angels were in Season 4

What season where they in? I know Royal Knights were in Season 4 and 5. Celestial Angels were in Season 4
Some were in Season 5 and 6. However, the group itself is more meta. Like the groups before it, the members are seen before the group has an actual role as a whole.
Well considering I made it a point that this particular Keramon is not an apocalyptic killer. I think I should be safe. :P

Well ya, but imagine if it was and that it was because of its Tamer that it isn't already an apocalyptic killer. Or that it runs into another Keramon that IS. Oooh, I am getting sooo hyped.

Looks like we're the stuff of legend. Legendary Digimon and all.

It'd be pretty interesting to see stuff like Cherubimon or others going into its fallen, evil state. And how a good Digimon from a naturally evil race deals with... his own kind.

Reactions: Roxshi
Well ya, but imagine if it was and that it was because of its Tamer that it isn't already an apocalyptic killer. Or that it runs into another Keramon that IS. Oooh, I am getting sooo hyped.
This actually gave me a really good idea to fit into my character when the game starts up.

Is it just me or is the Kokomon sprite suddenly gigantic.

Yeahhh, I don't know what happened there. The first post BBCode fucked up too o~o

I'm fixing it right now but, the link to the IC should be on the first post so it's up for posting.

Third post! Yay! Second if you don't include Nico's intro post.

I am currently teaching my friend Pathfinder. So I will be making a post tomorrow.

Well, someone go ahead and interact with Rin. S/he is awfully intimidating, note that.

So, my character is the only one particularly new to Digimon, am I correct?

Well, someone go ahead and interact with Rin. S/he is awfully intimidating, note that.

So, my character is the only one particularly new to Digimon, am I correct?
I did my best.

Im sorry its a tad short... I have a fever and it sucks...

Good morning everyone!

Getting set up to make the post now~

I'm initiating a 2 post rule. Wait for 2 other people to post after you before posting once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.