Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be playing the villains when we encounter them, that way nothing gets too out of hand.

Name:
"Name's Tomas Hacker. Get it? Cause I'm a novice gray hat hacker."
Personality:
"People have described me as being 'anti-social'. In truth I'm not as I like to hack into the chatsrooms to bother people. I just happen to like machines better than people. At least if something goes wrong you can repair or replace it. And they won't betray you.

I also like hacking as a hobby even though it is illegal. I'm what you would describe as a Grey Hat Hacker which, unlike Black Hat, only bust into computers to see files and maybe modify the firewall. Though, I'm on the darkner side as I like to screw around with my enemies. One time I found a very sensitive file on someone's computer, posted it to facebook and everyone was pointing and laughing at the poor sap.

I also like excise. My parents did it(more like force) to keep me in shape since I spend a lot of time by myself. It's only enough to keep me from being obese though."
Nationality:
"Hawii U.S.A."
Place of Birth:
Pearl City

"Born in Pearl City to a middle-class family of three. I made the forth and you could say I already seprated myself. I was always that lone kid who spent too much time on the computer. I was the kid that sat in the back pondering things. Overall, my childhood didn't pick up until I discovered how to hack.History:

That was when things got fun! I began looking up tutorials and I spent a lot of time learning about earth's history and other stuff. I wasn't exactly the smartest kid on the block, but I was well above average. I what time I could hacking into simple things, but my parents worried that I spent too much time indoors so they placed me on a excising regiment.

I might also had a crush on a girl once... what are chuckling at Archwar? No, I did not approch her in anyway shape or form. I don't have a crush on her anymore, maybe.

Anyways, I recently got a app called Digimon. I watched the show, but forgotten anythng worth while and haven't watched the show in a while. Shortly after I got an invitation to go to Wash D.C. for a convetion. Little did I know, I was about to be dragged into someone's war.
Crest:
"Crest of Knowledge. Though I have no idea why I have this. Maybe because I'm smart?"
Digivice Color:
"It is a blueish, purplish."
Digimon Partner:
Impmon
Digimon Line:
In Training:
latest

Rookie:
latest

Champion:
Sorcerymon.jpg

Ultimate:
a46caa473af4adf9ae3e31762857e77e-d6me8jd.jpg

Mega:
dynasmon__full_body__by_xxsteefylovexx-d554nh4.png

Modernized-Sokka-avatar-the-last-airbender-559811_414_657.jpg

"Archwar is still working on the app. They also said thanks for answering the question."​

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digidestined would be the main characters but you could play a digimon that joins them or helps them along the way. @Archwar

Just the basic knowledge, the series is nothing but a game/anime here. @Crow

Alright then, time to bring out some heavy guns, both metaphorically and literally.

I'll decide between two motifs I have in mind first.

I'll reserve the Digidestined of Hope, perhaps.

I'm assuming we can select any assortment of Digivolution chains? The Digimon I want doesn't seem to have... much of a canonical evolutionary line. It's just her and her awakened state, and her evil-looking older sister.

Last edited:
Actually, I'll reserve the crest of Courage since no one seems to want it as badly.

Sorry, my bad. Didn't realise Hope was reserved. My planned comrade fits better with the Digidestined of Love anyways due to a certain planned Mega form.

jc8L7sh.jpg

"I am always ready."

Name:
Rin

Personality:
At first glance, Rin appears to be dull, unmotivated, introverted, anything but ready for action. He is always seen speaking either in a stern or dull tone, and if he strays from that, it might not be obvious. It even shows on his face. In reality, this lad, or lass, or something... well he's actually retaining and storing tonnes of energy within that little body. Deep within the mask of dull days is a grand smile, and deep within his cold exterior is great compassion and passion. This kid is easily motivated, and loves to motivate, no matter how intimidating he might look and act at times. His energetic persistence is nigh unlimited, as seen from how he persists without thinking about anything else. While he wants to be selfless, he might act selfish as he believes that others have as much energy and persistence as he does.

Nationality:
Oriental

Place of Birth:
Singapore

History:
Rin is the child of a widower. He is unaware of what happened to his mother, and was always raised by a single father along with his grandparents. Despite being from a one-parent family, he had a good childhood, appreciating the little things in life. During his lifetime, he had not heard of 'Digimon' before apart from talk and gossip here and there, until recently when he received an...

... odd application.

But hey, what could go wrong? As he enjoyed the application, he later recieved a letter, talking about a convention in D.C.? Washington? That was a big place. With that being said, he was internally pepped up, but externally ready for it. He did not know what was actually happening...

Crest:
Love

Digivice Color:
Red

Digimon Partner:
Sistermon Blanc

Digimon Line:

vpjmaPG.png

In-training: Tokomon

x3YhKAZ.png

Rookie: Sistermon Blanc

H1iwpkp.png

Champion: Sistermon Blanc Awakened

Angewomon_collectors2.png

Ultimate: Angewomon

Venusmon_collectors3.png

Mega: Venusmon​

Last edited:
b0c30ffc3f071d391688c108140fddff.jpg

Name: Hawke McCutcheon

Personality:

Hawke is compassionate and will strike up a conversation whenever she can. She enjoys being around people, whether if she is participating or not doesn't matter. She has some leadership qualities, but she prefers to have someone else lead. She can be somewhat...childish, as she enjoys shirking her responsibilities so she can go have fun. She can be somewhat lazy as well, but when the going gets tough, she will fight to her last breath to protect her friends. She is loyal to a fault, and pretty self-sacrificing.

Nationality: American
Place of Birth:
Seal Beach, California

History:
Hawke is an only child that was born to a single mother. She spent her time surfing, skateboarding, and playing games as well. Hawke got into some game...thing...called Digimon as a younger teen. She recently won an invitation to Washington D.C. for a surprise convention. She can't wait to see what will happen.
Crest: Courage
Digivice Color: Red
Digimon Partner: Huckmon
Digimon Line:

In-Training| Wanyamon
latest

Rookie| Blackliollmon

latest

Champion| Duskmon

latest

Ultimate| Cerberumon Jinrou Mode

latest

Mega | Plutomon

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't have Leviamon, maybe pick a different Mega route. Leviamon is one of our bad guys.
Yeah I was about to say Leviamon would sorta break the entire plot XD

Since the primary canon is but mere fiction in this RP, I'm presuming lore-canon Digimon relationships like the Sistermons mentoring Huckmon are tossed out of the window, and everyone's memories start from scratch?

Since the primary canon is but mere fiction in this RP, I'm presuming lore-canon Digimon relationships like the Sistermons mentoring Huckmon are tossed out of the window, and everyone's memories start from scratch?
I would guess your right and that lore-canon things are out the window

If that is true then we don't have to follow conical evolution lines unless the GM says otherwise.

If that is true then we don't have to follow conical evolution lines unless the GM says otherwise.
Vel that is already the case for several peoples lines already. Sistermon is one of them, because she does not have a previous or a next form also I dont know if its true, but her awakening mode is also seen as a rookie still.

So just have the lines sorta make sense

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
I would think that me having Keramon would answer that question. :P

I'll change it, but later. I take too long with the pictures and class will start soon.

Sistermon could mentor Huckmon if you want.

Also canoncal evolutions are okay here but you can break cannon too.

Everyone so far is accepted.

Aero and Roxshi should figure out who is going to take courage first.

So, does this mean that lore-canon memories e.g. personally knowing a Royal Knight, having a distant sister etc. are allowed?

Actually I think that might interfere with the plot, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.