Digimon Re:Code (Signups/OOC) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll create good relationships from scratch then.

dth6.jpg
Name:
Sebastian Mortimer

Personality:

Sebastian's personality is somewhat contradictive. While his actions might seem nonchalant or greatly lacks sympathy – even to the point of appearing somewhat nihilistic, he is at the same time highly devoted to common goals he agreed upon and would do anything to ensure its success. He rarely ever lies, but he does keep secrets and chooses to present half-truths whenever the opportunity presents itself. Generally, he means well and is capable of being considerate towards others, but often ends up being sarcastic – especially so when giving advice. He is not interested in video games, but is willing to play until the end once he gets started.

Nationality: British

Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom

History:

Sebastian was born from a wealthy family that possesses its own business. Being the heir, he was obligated to succeed in every way imaginable – or so the boy thought. Though wiser than to underestimate any enemy, the President could see the potential cause for concern in his own son. The boy's rise to the top, however, was an undeniable eventuality. Young, dark, handsome, with an angelic sort of smile and downright vicious in his drive. He was not involved with the company much, as the father seemed to know of his son's ferocious drive and had been keeping him at an arm's length. Ironically, it had never been something that Sebastian held any particular care for – he learned to rule the economy simply because it was expected of him. Perhaps it was that thought that got him to click on an email which informed him that an exclusive beta access was open for him to a brand new VR game, Digimon. He had wanted to try it out just so he could momentarily sate his undying boredom, not knowing what life-changing outcome that single unremarkable decision will entail him to.

Crest: ??? [Any. Knowledge? or Villain Helper, maybe? lol]

Digivice Color: Black

Digimon Partner:

[Rookie: Black Guilmon]

Blackguilmon.gif

Digimon Line:

[Champion: Black Growlmon]

BlackGrowlmon.gif

[Ultimate: Black War Growlmon]

BlackWarGrowlmon_vg.gif

[Mega: Chaos Gallantmon]

latest

@Rylarth
All crests are taken or reserved.

If you'd like I can contact you when the crest of Kindness becomes available as the 9th digidestined.

Well considering she not only reserved Hope at first but changed to Curage when someone else wanted it. But she reserved it and then you used it anyway. And considering there are no other available crests. Kind of a dick thing to do.

I'll settle this I guess.

Since Aero made a character for courage they get it.
Rox will take Hope since its the last one available, other then Kindness which is locked until later in the RP.

If that's the case though then what's the point of reserving if it doesn't actually reserve anything? Since then that leaves Crow out who reserved the crest of Hope.

Well considering she not only reserved Hope at first but changed to Curage when someone else wanted it. But she reserved it and then you used it anyway. And considering there are no other available crests. Kind of a dick thing to do.
It would be kind of a dick move if I had seen it before I made the character. I, regrettably, don't look past the first page when making a character. I just look at the CS, parent post (to see what's available) and an accepted CS so I can see a template for acceptable length. On the parent post, the Crest of Courage was listed as available.

I am still willing to discuss it and work something out. But since OP spoke, I'll consider it over.

I'll settle this I guess.

Since Aero made a character for courage they get it.
Rox will take Hope since its the last one available, other then Kindness which is locked until later in the RP.
If it is going to be a problem, I'll just wait until the Crest of Kindness is available. It fits the Jesmon line better in a way.

Oh, she changed it...

...Well then. I'm very sorry about that. ._.

I saw that she reserved hope but I didn't see her change to Love.

It's alright.

&&Aero you can take Courage, since Rox reserved Hope and there are no spots left she takes Hope.

Well I did my edits. Now Im just sitting here being like "do I really want a flying aircraft bee thingy"

If you want to change your digimon partner before I accept you, you can.

oh yeah for the few that care... I no longer have a bee

Why'd you get rid of the bee? That bee looked awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.