Digihuman

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, maybe you should make a group for this RP? I think it would work well, since the RP is split into Clans. There could be sections for each Clan to chat about certain things and what not... Plus it could help draw people in.

Just a random thought. :I; Though I don't know much about how groups work for this site.

Hey, maybe you should make a group for this RP? I think it would work well, since the RP is split into Clans. There could be sections for each Clan to chat about certain things and what not... Plus it could help draw people in.
Just a random thought. :I; Though I don't know much about how groups work for this site.
Exactly why I didn't make one ^^' I don't know how groups really work on here. If it comes down to it, though, I can always set up Conversations for each Clan and it's members.

Ahah, I thought about that, too. I think that would work pretty well, once we get some more members. We need so many more members. :c I would invite a few friends, but I don't know who might be interested...

Ahah, I thought about that, too. I think that would work pretty well, once we get some more members. We need so many more members. :c I would invite a few friends, but I don't know who might be interested...
We don't need too many ^^ Maybe about five or so more with two charries each. And don't worry, it'll pick up. I'm sure of it ^^ The banner will be cycling soon, so we may get more sooner. I won't make the conversations until each of the ten slots are filled (5 people with two characters, or any combination that adds up to 10) since I just know I'll forget to add people to convos, ya know?

Yeaa... Well, at least with this RP, there's no real need to close sign ups? It kinda seems like something more people can join into over time. I'm hoping there gets to be at least a few people in each clan~

I guess I'll make another character. I'm bad at juggling multiple characters, but I'll do my best.
I wanna make an evil one for the bad Digimon clan. xD

Yeaa... Well, at least with this RP, there's no real need to close sign ups? It kinda seems like something more people can join into over time. I'm hoping there gets to be at least a few people in each clan~
I guess I'll make another character. I'm bad at juggling multiple characters, but I'll do my best.
I wanna make an evil one for the bad Digimon clan. xD
Go for it ^^ I love doing something I'm not used to so I can improve ^^ As for the sign ups staying open, I will most likely let the person join even if full, but if there's too many people, other's will leave. I've had so many people tell me that they don't want to be in a large group because it makes them uncomfortable.

Reactions: Kaz
I'm too busy to try and juggle multiple characters. @.@' or else I would

I'm too busy to try and juggle multiple characters. @.@' or else I would
I understand completely ^^ Don't worry about it! It's not required, it's just there for people who want to if they think they can handle it.

I'll post it soon if I can manage it before next week X(

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Posted my second character. c: Took forever to find a fake Digimon I liked, seeing as deviantArt was down most of yesterday, but I like what I managed.

Ahah, it does look a lot alike. I like the color scheme you used for yours. c:
I tried to use the color scheme from the newer movie ^^ Blue and gray. I did use some pics from the internet, and a base for the fresh form, but I drew Cheshimon and Shirousagimon myself ^^ I looked all over for a Cheshire cat OC Digimon, but I couldn't find one, so I made my own lol

Reactions: Kaz
Ahah, yes~ xD He was the only one I could think of off the top of my head for the Ankoku clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.