Digihuman

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hurry up and make my profile. XD;;
Also do you guys get permission for the OC digimon?
If you mean if OC Digimon are allowed, certainly ^^ If you mean if you take someone else's artwork, you can credit them if you wish. I usually don't because I find most images through Google, and I don't really know who made them. You can also make your own Digi, etc. Just nothing too graphic. That's my only rule on that.

Okay just making sure there weren't too many people in it already. ^^
Ahah, there's only two people in each clan so far, aside from Boeki, I think. I'd like more in Isha, more interaction for Kaoru~ xD

Ana-chan! Are we waiting to see if others join before moving on?

Ana-chan! Are we waiting to see if others join before moving on?
I'm just waiting for a few people to post so we don't leave them behind ^^' That and school. But! I'll a reply soon, whether people post or not, because I do want to keep this RP going ^^

Just trying to keep it alive here
I know, and I appreciate it ^^ If anything, I may post tomorrow. Can't really think straight ~w~' Ribs still hurt (check latest blog to find out about that)

-goes to check worried now-
Nothing too serious ^^' I'm certain they're just bruised or something. The asprin didn't do crap, but I took some tylonel instead and it worked until it wore off. No worries! I'll let everyone know if it gets worse or what not, promise. At the moment it just hurts.

Nothing too serious ^^' I'm certain they're just bruised or something. The asprin didn't do crap, but I took some tylonel instead and it worked until it wore off. No worries! I'll let everyone know if it gets worse or what not, promise. At the moment it just hurts.
Hope you feel better soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hope you feel better soon.
I'm actually starting to feel better ^^ It was odd... Last night I ate dinner then sat at my computer and the pain lessened. I still have it, but it's not as bad anymore (unless I sneeze or yawn or something)

I'm actually starting to feel better ^^ It was odd... Last night I ate dinner then sat at my computer and the pain lessened. I still have it, but it's not as bad anymore (unless I sneeze or yawn or something)
Oh well that's good.

I'm finally working on my profile. XD;;

I'm not really sure how to reply with my Ankoku character without knowing enough about the clan's involvement in the history to act out the role of the leader. o.o

also, @PhantomPlazma -- are you going to reply with your Isha character, or are you waiting for another to join in, or? :I

I'm not really sure how to reply with my Ankoku character without knowing enough about the clan's involvement in the history to act out the role of the leader. o.o

also, @PhantomPlazma -- are you going to reply with your Isha character, or are you waiting for another to join in, or? :I
I think to start I will control the leaders. They will be NPC later and the history will be known. I will try to get that done soon, but I haven't given much thought of anything on here because of personal reasons ^^' I will get the history up soon though

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Status
Not open for further replies.