Digihuman

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah, I ended up feeling nostalgic, and started a new game of Digimon World: Dusk for the DS...
Welp, at least now I have something to do while I wait for alerts and stuff. :I

Also, it's cool that you're drawing your own Digimon, @AnastiaCrest01 c:

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Ahah, I ended up feeling nostalgic, and started a new game of Digimon World: Dusk for the DS...
Welp, at least now I have something to do while I wait for alerts and stuff. :I
Also, it's cool that you're drawing your own Digimon, @AnastiaCrest01 c:
Thanks ^^ I'm getting there, but I'm not used to my new comp yet. It'll be done soon ^^ I also have been having a nostalgic trip XD I'm playing the original Digimon World on PS1

@AnastiaCrest01 -- I put together a banner for you to use, if you want. :I We need more people to join~
Here: http://i.imgur.com/af0icry.png

The symbols say 'Digital Human' in DigiCode.
The symbols in the background in the corners say the names of the clans. c: It took me forever to figure out, but I managed.

I'm horrible at matching colors, but ya know. I suppose it's good enough.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@AnastiaCrest01 -- I put together a banner for you to use, if you want. :I We need more people to join~
Here: http://i.imgur.com/af0icry.png

The symbols say 'Digital Human' in DigiCode.
The symbols in the background in the corners say the names of the clans. c: It took me forever to figure out, but I managed.

I'm horrible at matching colors, but ya know. I suppose it's good enough.
That looks awesome ^^ I may add a few details here and there, but this really saves me a lot of trouble and it's well made ^^ Thank you!

No problem, glad you like it. c:
I really do! Very digitized ^^ I think I'll just add in kinda a subtext or maybe a gem. I haven't decided, but the changes (if I make any) will be very minor.

*note, I'm not doing the @ thing because I'm on mobile and it doesn't let me for some reason

I'm going to be posting the IC in just a bit ^^

Woo~!

Have you added the banner to the rotation, yet? o.o It usually helps draw in a good few people, but I haven't seen it, yet.

Partially done with the post for the IC ^^ Will be up within an hour or two!

And @Kaz, I know I said it should be up tonight, but that's if no one was ahead of me. It says one expires at 11 tonight, which would make a slot open. I dunno if the banner will fill it or if someone else's will.

Yay I'm so excited! -sits down with shit tons of pictures though that she works on while typing on a phone one handed-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We should make an OOC don't ya think? Also sorry I controlled Tera a tiny bit... >.<'

We should make an OOC don't ya think? Also sorry I controlled Tera a tiny bit... >.<'
This will be the OOC because it's here ^^ And I don't mind! She's an NPC so anyone in her presence can control her

Oh okay cool

I posted my reply~ Usually I'm bad at writing characters interacting like in a story, but this was fun.

I posted my reply~ Usually I'm bad at writing characters interacting like in a story, but this was fun.
Your post made me giggle! He's all like 'what'

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.