Digihuman

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they? About time. Wonder how many seasons they have on it? Maybe I'd watch some ^^ I'd really like to get all caught up with the series before the new one comes out next year. For the 15th anniversary they're bringing back the original crew (Tai, Sora, Matt, Izzy, etc) and going through their lives as Digidestined while they are in their highschool years. So far they only revealed that Tai will be 17 and that it's coming out in the spring of next year.

Trailer in English:

I'm so far behind the series...last I watched was four or five I think...

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
I'm so far behind the series...last I watched was four or five I think...
Same. I saw an episode of a later series that confused me and I was like 9, so I didn't continue to watch it. I need to catch up now, though ^^' Now that I'm older and such

I just saw the banner pop up for the first time, so I clicked it, and it leads to the post of your character on the second page of the thread. :I; Are you able to alter the link?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I just saw the banner pop up for the first time, so I clicked it, and it leads to the post of your character on the second page of the thread. :I; Are you able to alter the link?
Oh okay, yeah, let me fix that. Odd.... Shouldn't have, I took the link from the first page..... Oh well, easy fix ^^ Thanks for letting me know!

** EDIT ** Fixed ^^

Reactions: Kaz
xD I think it's hilarious that everyone with two characters is in the same clans and interacting with another person with two characters. If that makes sense. Like Anastasia and Arius both have characters in Ato and Yuki, and Phantom and I both have characters in Ankoku and Isha.

xD I think it's hilarious that everyone with two characters is in the same clans and interacting with another person with two characters. If that makes sense. Like Anastasia and Arius both have characters in Ato and Yuki, and Phantom and I both have characters in Ankoku and Isha.
Lol yeah that's awesome ^^ I'm sure when the others post well have more instances like that

Also, @PhantomPlazma -- Is your Isha character starting as a Metalkoromon or Kapurimon? Since you have to start as a Fresh or In-Training. o.o

Just a heads up ^^ Remember, all the Digimon have actual names, not just ____mon. That way our characters are signaled out for having a name when no one else does ^^

Ohhh, I thought that note in the Sign-Ups was referring to the characters. :I

Ohhh, I thought that note in the Sign-Ups was referring to the characters. :I
Ah, no sorry ^^' I just thought it would be odd if everyone had a name, but the Digimon we interact with don't.

I edited my last post some to accommodate. The Palmon is now named Lilly, and I guess the Impmon's name can be Alfie.

I edited my last post some to accommodate. The Palmon is now named Lilly, and I guess the Impmon's name can be Alfie.
That's an awesome name for Impmon ^^ Sorry about that though. Shoulda made that more clear.

I need to hurry up and make my profile. XD;;

Also do you guys get permission for the OC digimon?

On a seperate note, should we discuss what actually happened to the Heiwa Clan? like, were the Ankoku involved?

I feel this is something I should know If I'm going to be writing as the Ankoku's leader for my replies. Or would someone else be willing to act as the leader? We've already got a Digimon for him picked out, but I might get overwhelmed controlling so many characters...

On a seperate note, should we discuss what actually happened to the Heiwa Clan? like, were the Ankoku involved?
I feel this is something I should know If I'm going to be writing as the Ankoku's leader for my replies. Or would someone else be willing to act as the leader? We've already got a Digimon for him picked out, but I might get overwhelmed controlling so many characters...
That will be in the convo I'll set up with the Ankoku Clan ^^ With all the clans actually, I'll go more in depth then. The Clan convos can act as a discussion between clan members of that specific clan, a collaboration (which can be posted into the IC once finished, but please only once ^^'), important clan meetings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.